MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2889 results found
-
Kaito Ninjutsu does not respect High Noon
If you play High Noon, the opponent can both ninjutsu Kaito in and play a removal spell in the same turn. It just happened to me two turns in a row.
1 vote -
Single Cards should show how many total copies you have, not just how many from the set the card is from.
When looking at the store and seeing the single cards in the daily deals, I noticed it said I had no Mazemind Tomes and no Linden, the Steadfast Queens. When I went to my collection, I had 1 Mazemind Tome (From M23) and 4 Lindens (from Throne of Eldraine,) but since neither of them were from the Foundations set the store said I had no copies of either.
It would be helpful to see how many playable cards I actually have in the store, as now that I realize it only shows me how many I have from the set…
1 vote -
Unable to start match from Android app
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1) Open the application
2) Minimize the application and do anything else
3) Open the application back up, find that the app is buggy and you're unable to start a game.Platform: Android on Galaxy Fold 5 (big screen mode)
Expected results: When I open the app, I expect to be able to start a game.
- If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Only workaround I've found is to totally stop the app in the Android operating system restart it.
1 vote -
Game Became Stuck
I was playing a game of the Ixalan Quickdraft on an ACER Predator laptop (Windows) (and was coincidentally two turns from winning when opponent all-in attacked. As I chose blockers, game lagged so badly that it became stuck. I am still stuck in the game, with the timeout timer paused, but with all menu and rollover options still available to me. Posting logs and Screenshots.
That being said, when I relaunched the client, I was credited with a win? So maybe this bug only appears if opponent concedes? Really not sure what happened here.
1 vote -
Unfiltered cards
Add a filter option to see all cards that dont have a set associated with them, ie the new Comet, stellar pup and many more fun cards that us brawl players love
1 vote -
Include all mtg in the arena library
My suggestion is that mtg arena should include all of the cards printed that are legally playable in real life. Consumers spend countless hours tweeking and building their decks in real life and im sure would love to be able to put their exact decks on the arena to play with others world wide instead of having some cards kept out. Just as a example, Sol Ring is not available in mtg arena. That card is printed in so many different sets and utilized in the real world competitions heavily. So why exclude it from mtg arena? I understand you…
1 vote -
Déconnexion du serveur en pleine partie
Bonjour.
Lors d’une partie BO1 de Pwered Cube, sans que ma connexion ne soit perdue, le jeu s’est mit à mouliner sans aucune réponse. J’ai relancé l’application (je joue sur mon téléphone avec iOS) et malgré cela, le temps de redémarrage a été très long, plusieurs minutes. Une fois que j’ai pu me reconnecter, ça a tenté de rejoindre de nouveau la partie, sans succès. Après une autre relance de MTGA, j’ai réussi à me connecter à mon compte mais la partie n’existait plus et j’avais une défaite de plus (éliminatoire pour le coup) à mon draft.
J’aimerais donc que…1 vote -
Always the same music
In the game play I always had the same background music during the matches. Quite annoying after the second game already.
1 vote -
countdown Bug
A player called Sparky keep sending messages so the countdown never started and keep the game stoped without doing nothing just sending this same messagem for about five minutes.
1 vote -
allow players to leave a match during loop win cons
It is a well known aspect of MTG Arena that if the programming detects a series of effects that result in a win/loss the settings cog will disappear from the screen thereby removing the option to concede. If that series happens to be a loop effect both players are forced to watch that loop in its entirety regardless of how long that loop takes. Forcing the losing player to watch as a series of animations shows you losing 1 life at a time or mill 1 card again and again in a loop can take a very long time considering…
1 vote -
cannot cast a second sorcery
I recently played two games in Standard and I was not allowed to cast a second sorcery spell although I had the mana to play it. At first I thought I got it wrong, but then it happened twice. Here is the print screen. I have the red mana to cast, I am in my second main phase, already cast a Slagstorm. I cannot cast the second. I can't see anything on screen that would prevent me in doing that. Unless I got it wrong somehow.
1 vote -
Fix auto tapper for Library of alexandria
Could you fix the auto tapper so it does not leave Library of alexandria as the only un-tappede land when you dont have the ability to draw with it, seems like a very poor programming of the auto tapper and should be a easy fix.
1 vote -
leyline of the void vs devil tokens
2019-07-12, Wizards clarified that tokens still die while Leyline of the Void is on the battlefield, meaning they are no longer immune to the card’s effect. This change effectively removed the prior exception for tokens, making them subject to Leyline’s exile rule just like non‑token permanents.
Devil tokens die but as a replacement effect are exiled therefore do not get to deal 1 damage to any target. This is currently bugged and they are being allowed to ping while Leyline is on the field.
1 vote -
Thorin, Mountain King bugs
All three of these occurred during Thorin's enter trigger. I had a Bifur in play with storied, and it had a Dwarven Shortsword and a Ragged Short Spear equipped.
Unable to view battlefield. Once I selected the equipment on Bifur by clicking on the battlefield, the screen to select the card came up and I was not able to go back to the battlefield to view my opponent's creatures toughness values.
Unable to deselect an equipment. Once I selected the equipment in the screen to select the equipment cards, I could not de-select it. I wanted to deselect one of…
1 vote -
[Bug, Arena] Silk, Web Weaver/Alenni, Brood Recruiter not a valid commander
I built this deck during the Omenpaths era, and it was valid and usable. Now she's greyed out as a commander. If I try and replace her, it says I have no valid commanders for the GW deck and if I manually drop her in it complains that my commander needs to be a legendary creature (which she is), planeswalker, or permanent with printed power and toughness (which she also is).
The only thing I can think of that's causing this is it's looking at the Citizen tokens she creates and thinking those are meant to be the commander.1 vote -
Autotapper not leaving mountain untapped for Ghostfire Slice
Third attempt to submit this bug. I have a log but it appears I can't upload it and submit. Please sort out your feedback site.
I wrote a longer explanation previously but I'm too frustrated to do a full reproducer again. Short version Ghostfire Slice in hand, but autotapper didn't leave any mountains. There were no other valid plays so leaving a source of red mana was the only sensible option. It cost a game in draft, so I was pretty annoyed before I had all this trouble with your website.
Please sort out your autotapper!!!
1 vote -
Combat Celebrant doesn't trigger
I am not getting the option to exert Combat Celebrant. I also cannot submit my 15 second video due to a 502 Cloudflare error.
1 vote -
doomsday reveals cards it shouldn't
My opponent cast a doomsday during the current iteration of the arena powered cube, normally I should not know which cards are the 5 they have put back into their library or the order of them, however if they choose any cards which were in their graveyard the way the animation exiles the cards shows clearly any in the graveyard which are chosen. At first I thought it was an animation bug only, but the cards were fully revealed in their library as well after the resolution of doomsday. Obviously you can narrow it down if you have full information…
1 vote -
Solphim, Mayhem Dominus + Stormfist Crusader
Opponents should receive two damage while the owner of the Stormfist should receive only one, right?
1 vote -
ゲーム中にアプリが落ちて
ゲーム中にアプリが落ちて再起動かけて試合中に戻ってこれたと思ったらブロッククリーチャーの指定ができずブロックできなかった。それでゲーム落としたのでできれば頑張って対処して欲しい
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?