Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2884 results found

  1. Indestructible failure

    I have had The Walls of Ba Sing Se out a number of time which gives other permanents I control indestructible. My Planswalker will even have the indestructible icon on it, then someone walks over with a creature, hits it and destroys it. This should NOT be happening. Nothing should have been able to do damage to it. If it wasa creature and some gave it -4 -4 i would understand, but just walkeing over and doing damage to something given an indestructible icon... shouldn't be happening.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cursor flash in collection

    Using an IPad Pro with Magic Keyboard. Up until this most recent build when I go to my collection there was a text entry box on the bottom of the screen and the normal search box top left. There was a blinking cursor that gave some indication of where the text entry was live. That blinking cursor no longer exists. Also there is no way to amend what I type into the search box after pressing enter. If I want to enter more text to refine a search it deletes the previous text.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bug prohibiting me from playing cards while I have the mana to cast them

    Sometimes on the Mac Client, I am unable to play any cards, lands or other, after the start of turn 2. This happens when I have mana available and cards that can be cast with that mana. I've had to concede multiple ranked matches as a result of this bug and would really like to actually play the game instead of hoping that the client works as intended

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Opening packs not giving common wild card after 4 copies

    Windows Client Version: 2026.62.50.14123.1316311

    While tracking my progress on completing the full set of The Hobbit, I noticed that the progress bar was stuck at 219/240 (common), even after opening several packs (yesterday and today, 2026-09-13 and 2026-09-14). At first, I assumed I simply hadn't been "lucky," but then I realized I wasn't receiving any Common Wildcards.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Interface Issue

    Program will not let me drag display. In Store, spending orbs, or for mulligan when I have to drop a card. I can't scroll to the right, or drag a card out of my hand for discard. I can play matches and drag cards from my hand.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More variety in pick 2

    Please put more options for the pick 2 format. I feel when the quick draft is updated to a format not with the current set, then pick 2 should also have an option that runs concurent with the new set as well. Also, please stop running Momir, it's garbage.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. flawless rewared

    I'd appreciate some kind of reward for a "flawless victory", that is you win a game without getting a single point of damage.

    The reward could be some achievement, or - more to my liking - even more direct rewards, say 20 Gold, or some counter, with witch - if you have, say 10, or 100 - you get a common wild card.

    Guess you get the point.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Visual Clipping of Mana Cost

    The visual top half of the flashback mana cost of Plunder the Trollshaws is missing. See the attached image showing Plunder the Trollshaws in the bottom right.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gameplay issues

    I have several times where I was trying to read a card but it cast it instead. The opponentt’s cards show to quickly when played that caused misplays. I also have had issues of slow response times from the game. I can’t change the internet or device as all I have is my phone. I can’t find a forfeit option. It is a real hassle when trying to scroll through cards to build a deck, it takes forever. The game skips steps, for instance I cast creatures and went to cast a sorcery before the attack phase but the game…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Packs

    The list of standard sets in the user’s <<Profile>> collection do not match the list of standard sets offered in the store leading to confusion around which packs are standard playable and contribute to the golden pack.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. quandrix charm

    opponent played the comming of galactus and strategic betrayal couldn't play quandrix charm to counter them I had an open island and an open not summoned sickness llanowar elf

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. why under oppenent destroy all creatures cannot protect by hexproof

    Second time! when oppenents use the white socerry 4 mana: destroy all creatures, I put an instant to get hexproof to one of mine creature but didn't work, it was dead as well. WHYYYYY?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Trespasser's Curse bug

    When i'm playing the enchantment "Trespasser's Curse", it gets wiped out when my opponent puts on the board The One Ring, which is not supposed to happen. It is not an effect of "destroy an enchantment" or "exile an enchantment", my Trespasser's Curse just goes to my graveyard when it is on board and my opponent plays The One Ring.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Palantir of Orthanc bug

    When i'm playing in historic format, the Palantir of orthanc is not triggering at the beginning of the turn, and not only the turn one. I played a game where it did not triggered during two turns.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Autotapper Mightstone Candelabra Colored Lands

    I have a mountain and an undercity sewer. I float red black, as well as two colorless mana from mightstone and weakstone. I then activate Candelabra of Thawnos, targeting the two colored lands. When paying the cost for x=2, I get asked how to pay and can click the two colorless from mightstone to pay. The next turn I do the exact same play except instead of undercity sewer I use a swamp. This time, after clicking the two colorless mana to pay for candelabra, Arena used one colorless and one black instead, without the option to go back and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Whisper of the Dross

    Whisper of the Dross

    On MTG Arena, "Whisper of the Dross" does not seem to work properly. It does not proliferate.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quests uncounted for - No progresses

    Quests uncounted for - No progresses
    1 - Quest log has been stuck since yesterday (13.09)
    2 - You can't change quests
    3 - Current quests won't be updated after games: no rewards or advancements.

    I've played 6 games so far to finish the quests and get rewards - no progress.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Any spell requiring a choice other than a single target freezes the game for me. Dual faced modal cards, planeswalkers, etc

    Starting tonight (September 13, 2026), any card that needs a choice made freezes the game for me. This includes dual faced modal cards, adventure cards, planeswalkers, and any card that has more than one ability (specifically noticed with the land Rogue's Passage)

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lost in the maze

    Lost in the maze, incorrectly, does not prevent a removal spell from destroying a tapped creature, when played at instant speed in MTG Arena.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Response to the one ring trigger on upkeep

    Could not get a picture because I died immediately, but the thing is, on my upkeep I died because of the trigger of my the one ring, but at the same time, I had on play zuran orb which allows to sacrifice a land to gain life, I had not a chance to respond to that trigger and I check ruling and I should be able to

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories