MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2889 results found
-
cube pack
I opened a Cube pack and received gems for a Spider-Man rare, except I do not have all Spider-Man rares in my collection. I thought the packs had duplicate protection?
1 vote -
Unable to cast Widow's Bite
Attempted to cast Widow's Bite with Teamwork and I was unable to select either mode (Teamwork or not Teamwork). I had a 3/2 creature in play and was during the damage step.
My timer ran out as I was unable to complete casting the spell, instead of returning to my hand, the card stayed on the right hand side of the screen as though it was still on the stack. It returned to my hand at the beginning of my upkeep.
I didn't cast it again as I had lost due to a result of the bug, would be nice…
1 vote -
LOL this page crashed four times when trying to report a bug
would be nice to report a bug on this site without the site needing a bug to be reported on
1 vote -
20/40 crystals for opening a pack in which the one you were awarded a rare/mythic you already have 4x of is an insufficient substitute.
I am a collector at heart, and that can cost me some cash... but when you are trying to complete a set, and buy 6 packs of cards and you walk away with 120 crystals... enough to buy another pack... that stings.
I don't like the idea of being crystals in this situation, its an insulting ratio, especially to someone feeding your platform a lot of money on a regular basis.
Some suggestions that seem reasonable:
- Reward a random, unobtained rare from any set that you don't have 4x of already (get a rare for a rare, get a mythic…
1 vote -
Report a bug
Was playing arena on android against Helga the seer, and oracle text says her mana can only be spent on creatures with mana value four or greater or with X in cost, but just activated an ability with it.
1 vote -
Tishana’s Tidebinder was blinked, countered a new card’s abilities, but the prior creature still has no abilities.
This seems like a bug.
I had a creature in play with abilities. Opponent used Tishana’s Tidebinder to counter his triggered ability and thus removed all his abilities. On a later turn they blinked the Tidebinder to counter the activated ability of a Blast Zone, and yet my prior creature continued to have no abilities. This seems like a bug.
1 vote -
Black Market Connections
My opponent has out Black Market Connections and at the First Main Phase the trigger prompt has come up and has no Timer. They have been sitting there for 20 minutes with no penalty. I have not lost connection, and they are still sending message prompts. This is a competitive Brawl match on PC.
1 vote -
black screen on draft (play oin GeforceNow)
I was playing my fourth match of a Marvel draft; I got disconnected, and when I reconnected, I had a black screen.
I couldn't finish the match, and by losing it, my draft run came to an end.
i play on GeforceNow, i haven't log, the draft over on 13.35 GMT
Thanks in advance
Moreno1 vote -
Valgavoth Avatar appears cropped
Valgavoth Avatar appears cropped at the end of matches. I hope you can fix it! Thank you!
1 vote -
サーバーから切断
ドラフトのピックの最中に切断され、ゲームを再開できません。1500ジェムの返還を求めます
1 vote -
BUG draft rapide les hors la loi de croisetonnerre
Lors de mon draft le serveur MTG arena a rencontré un problème (perte de connexion).
J'ai retrouvé la connexion 15/20 min aprés ce qui ma valu la perte de mon combat.
Je compte sur le service pour me recréditer ou me donner une seconde chance pour le combat.
Merci1 vote -
Cant cast Counterspell
I was playing a thunder junction draft and held up mana for a counter spell. When my opponent casted a removal spell it wouldnt let me counter at all. It was like my spell wasn't even in my hand it let me cast other spells but not my counter. This ended up resulting me to lose my game that I had an upper hand in.
1 vote -
The Japanese card text of Perennial Gravewarden is wrong
The Japanese card text of Perennial Gravewarden (毎年繰り返す墓番) is wrong.
The intervening-if clause of its last triggered ability is "if a creature entered and a creature died this turn" in English, but the Japanese text reads "このターンにクリーチャーが戦場に出たか死亡していた場合", which means "if a creature entered OR a creature died this turn". The correct Japanese text is something like "このターンにクリーチャーが戦場に出ていて、かつ、クリーチャーが死亡してもいた場合".1 vote -
Premier draft matchmatching bug, draw counted as loss
On 7/23/2026 around 7:30 PM PST I started request to match me with an opponent in a Permier Draft for Marvel Super Heroes. I immediately cancelled the request and it returned to the previous screen with no issues. Then, after a few minutes, I tried to join a game again. After about 2 minutes the matchmaking went directly to a "Draw" screen. When I returned to the drafts screen, I had a game loss.
1 vote -
client game visual error had cards that were not meant to be there appearing on the battlefield
Client 2026.61.30.13636.1303683 after destroying a card with a shoot the sheriff that card and a completed saga were respawned back onto the battlefield, but did not seem to be valid gameplay pieces. I believe the creature card was a Skyward Spider, and the saga was Origin of the Avengers, I believe I had 3 swamps and a realm of koh as well as a single spirit wolf token created by the realm of koh.
1 vote -
assimilation aegis
Assimilation Aegis did not turn my creature into a copy of the creature I exiled with it when I equipped the creature.
1 vote -
Herd Baloth and Rosie Cotton need limits
These need to have a limited amount that they can trigger per turn.
1 vote -
Echo copy bug
I copied ninja of the hand’s power up ability with echo. My opponent had 2 cards in hand but only had to discard one. Ninja was left with 2 counters
1 vote -
iOS (iPad) Gameplay Bug
Just encountered this bug in-game. Context: Competitive Brawl. Turn 4 I have 4 Plains in play, Drannith Magistrate and Ossification in hand. Opponent has Shaper’s Sanctuary. I cast Ossification first and enchant an untapped Plains, targeting opponent’s commander. I did not have auto-yield (F6) on, and I also did not have full control on. Once Ossification’s ETB had resolved, the turn just fast-forwarded to end step, not allowing me to cast Drannith as a follow-up, even when I had the mana to do so. There were no Rule of Law effects on board, and no effects such as Damping Sphere.…
1 vote -
Photon barrage blast
Photon barrage blast is broken with timing.
Playing a game against a red hulk photon blast deck. I had a spectacular spiderman, a cecil, and used a wonderous wasp to turn off their red hulk. I had an open mana to sac the spiderman and protect the wasp.
They cast Photon Barrage Blast and I was never given priority to use spiderman's ability until after they had killed wasp and used hulks power to bring me down to 1 health. I was able to use the spiderman ability when the final actual cast of photon barrage blast went off and…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?