Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2694 results found

  1. i had esper sentinel on the battlefield with super soldier serum attached

    i had esper sentinel on the battlefield with super soldier serum attached so it's power was 3
    the opponent could in each turn ( as 1st non creature spell ) cast sorceries and instants and enchantments without needing to tap any additional mana

    so that looks like a bug

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Duplicate Draft

    During a Reality Fracture premier draft, I noticed that the indicator that tracks where the packs were around the table was showing that I had multiple packs at my seat, but I didn't see them. I decided that I would exit back out to the main menu and then rejoin the draft, hoping that it would fix the issue. Instead, it joined me into an entirely new draft, with the cards I had put in the sideboard for the first draft still in the sideboard for this one. Those cards were eventually removed from the pool after finishing the draft,…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Doubling Season doesnt double

    Doubling Season doesn't double loyalty counters gained from activated abilities of planeswalkers

    In order to recreate just play the doubling season and any planeswalker, activate it's activated ability.

    Actual result: activated ability causes the gain to stay the same as if there was no effect that changes it

    Expected result: Doubling Season should cause the activated ability of a Planeswalker to add twice as much loyalty counters as it is printed on the card

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Matchmaking

    Fix your buggy matchmaking in competitive. A player should not in any case get 1 maybe 2 wins and then get a streak of more than 10 in a row. Easiest way to fix it if you want the "wild west" as you described for competitive is only have it rank based with no mmr as forcing a 50% win rate for all players takes the whole point of it out of playing to reach mythic. Having a good deck should not be punished by continually being put against decks that counter it

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Game is trash

    This game ******* sucks. MtG used to be fun, it just plain sucks *** now, straight up. **** Hasboro, **** Wizards. Ya'll suck, and the set design is garbage.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PC Skyseers Chariot cannot name the empowered Jace token Plaineswalker

    BUG report:

    PC "Skyseers Chariot" cannot name the empowered Jace Plaineswalker Token

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Overwhelming splendor disables non-creature activated abilities. I cheated it in by blinking it with cloudshift while as a manifest. Then I

    Overwhelming splendor disables non-creature activated abilities. I cheated it in by blinking it with cloudshift while as a manifest. Then I couldn’t activate my ghost quarter or ***** my clues

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Incorrect Translation

    The text for Damping Sphere says "mana value of 2 or less," but my Atraxa was exiled.

    I looked it up and it seems the actual card does not have a mana value restriction, so I believe this is a translation error, but because I didn't cast a counterspell, I ended up losing the game.The text for Damping Sphere says "mana value of 2 or less," but my Atraxa was exiled.

    I looked it up and it seems the actual card does not have a mana value restriction, so I believe this is a translation error, but because I didn't…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. searches for survivors CARD ERROR BUG

    The card that searches for survivors costs 3 mana: 2 colorless and 1 white. It isn't working as described in the text; it only searches for a creature from the graveyard, which is incorrect. It is also broken in the Rabbit deck.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Moonlit meditation

    I have moonlit meditation attached to a thopter fabricator, and another to an emeritus on my board. I also have homunculus horde on the board as well. When I draw an extra card on my turn I create two different tokens, a thopter and a copy of the humunculus. My problem is I can only choose to create a copy of either the thopter fabricator or the emeritus . For some reason I can’t create a copy of both as I belive I should according to moonlit meditation. There’s nothing that signifies only one can be chosen at a time.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When using Davriel, using it's ability to select an offer and a condition, I get th eoptions but the game does not let me chose any

    When using Davriel, using it's ability to select an offer and a condition, I get th eoptions but the game does not let me chose any of them, instead, the timer starts and it choses any of them for me, VERY frustrating

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WHO EVER MADE THE "YOUR GO" EMOTE NEEDS TO BE SHOT

    THIS IDIOT EMOTE IS NOT NECESSARY FOR THIS STUPID GAME. WE USE IT IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE BUTTONS AND LIGHT UP CARDS WHEN SITTING AT TABLE.
    THIS EMOTE IS ONLY TO **** OFF YOU OPPONENT AND WHOEVER MADE IT NEEDS TO BE SHOT.
    ALSO THE SLEEPY BS IS TROLLING ****
    WHAT NEXT, JACE FLIPPING TWO BIRDS?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Three Tree City - Showing Placeholders, Missing "Shrine" Creature Type.

    When I play Three Tree City, it wont let me choose Shrine as a creature type. It also shows "PlaceholderSubtype"

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 氷河森林の包囲をプレイした際、モードを選択できない

    氷河森林の包囲をプレイした際、モードを選択できない

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Karn missed trigger

    Karn guided guardian did not trigger when i cast him on turn 5. I opened the game with leyline of the guildpact in play, turn two i played Case of the shattered pact(which is an artifact that is now every color due to leyline of the guildpact). Tam did give karn hexproof from every color, and dragonfire blade did equip for 0(which was also every color). Karns draw cards ability simply did not work with multiple 5 color artifacts on the battlefield

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ur-Sphinx not working properly

    Ur-Sphinx trigger will never happen.

    Milling and big flying creatures. I can make one happen, but not the other. I’ve had Changelings swing in, trigger doesn’t happen, I’ve had cards with the creature type of Sphinx to swing in. Neither causes my opponent to mill.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. pack

    Rewarded new packs are not found after clicking Claim, there's no packs to open. This has happened since the latest update.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug Report - Casting Instant Spells or activating abilities

    1.   I don't even know how to reproduce this error because it seems entirely random. I have untapped mana sources with enough mana available to cast an instant card in my hand or activate an ability of a permanent on my battlefield. But before I get the opportunity to do so, the turn passes to my opponent, or the phase passes during my opponent's turn. As in, I cannot act during my opponent's turn, and sometimes during my own turn, the game just decides that my turn is over when I still have other options that should be available.
      
    2.   PC
      
    3.   I
      …
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Symmetry Sage is 0/2 in Historic

    Symmetry Sage isnt Alchemy Balanced in Historic Event, thus being 0/2

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories