MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2703 results found
-
Emeritus of Truce / Swords to Plowshares
BUG - Emeritus of Truce card's second ability (Swords to Plowshares) cannot be used, it just never gives the option to target an opponents creatures. If the reason is that Swords to Plowshares is no longer allowed, then ban the card as I spent 4x mythic wildcards expecting all of the cards abilities to work.
1 vote -
Blocking bug
PC gameplay. I selected two 4/4s to block a 5/5 with a +2/+2 spell that brought it to 7/7, but somehow the game selected damage from the incorrect creatures from side and the 7/7 wasn't destroyed. no other effects impacted the fight. I've never seen damage like that misapplied.
1 vote -
Tutorial -- Play 3 games of Jump In!
As a part of tutorial, I was asked to play 3 games of Jump In! Unfortunately, after two the counter got stuck. I think I played 4 or 5 so far and it still shows 2/3
1 vote -
Doppelgang and Boggart Cursecraft
Is this a bug or am I just missing something? Opponent casts Doppelgang on my 3xBoggart Cursecraft and The Great Goblin and his 3x Ancient Cornucopia. Why did his Boggart token copies trigger their ability? Some weird order of copying then destroying into tokens or something like that? Step by step in the image attached
1 vote -
Game play bug with dockworker drone triggering when its shouldn't
Dockworker drones effect is a death trigger that puts its counters onto another creature. But this still triggers when it is exiled using the banishing coils adventure on guardian Naga. Because this is an exile effect it should not trigger dockworkers death trigger sense its not a leave the battlefield effect. This was seen during a midweek brawl event on android.
1 vote -
iPad arena music doesn’t work
Arena on ipad sound is not working 2026.62.0.5096.1304277 even after repair game files and music volume up on both iPad itself and in game audio
1 vote -
Combustion Technique not assigning correct damage
This spell is supposed to deal 2 + number of Lesson in your grave to target creature.
I tried to use it on a 6/6 Ritual Chamber token when I had 4 Lessons in my grave. It said 6 on the card when I cast it. It only dealt 5 damage.
The board was wide open and my opponent was tapped from making the token so I'm assuming it was a calculation error.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
turn 1-2-3 wins
Turn 1-2-3 wins 2 mana 8+ drop creatures to the battlefield on turn 2. Ruby pretty much wins. Graveyard out of hand; worst, the Hogak Uldrazi Temple was banned when you have decks winning turn 1. MTG isn't fun because we aren't really playing Magic; we are just Yu-Gi-Oh now. Oh, you have the combo, cool, I concede because you have it all in hand. The effect is that people are shifting to Riftbound. If Riftbound had an app, I would stop playing magic completely
1 vote -
The Marvel theme plays in the background of the "Packs" screen continuously after rotating to the Hobbit
I'm running Arena through Steam on Mac OS. Regardless of the pack you hover over or the gaming switching to The Hobbit, the Marvel theme plays in the background at a slightly less volume than the other themes but it is loud enough to start drowning out the other themes that are playing.
There are no work arounds or special steps need to reproduce this, simply open the Packs screen and you'll hear it in the background.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Mastery Pass Not Credited
I pre-ordered the Smaug Bundle that said it included the Mastery Pas + 10 levels, but it has not opened my Mastery Pass.
1 vote -
problema con la carta "asedio al risco ventado"
luego de la ultima actualizacion no permite escoger entre mardu o jeskai
1 vote -
Block
In the weekly brawl event my opponent had a 10/10 i blocked with 6 creature 3 hare apparent and 3 1/1 tokens it destroyed all my creatures and wasn't destroyed itself there was nothing on the field preventing damage just a couple enchantments for gaining +1/+1 counters and one to give extra mana from tapped land
1 vote -
mastery pass
I payed the 3.400 gems for the hobbit mastery pass and didn't get the rewards, but the gems were substracted from ma amount of gems
1 vote -
The Hobbit: Uneasy partings card not working as intended
New The Hobbit set card: Uneasy Partings shows discounted mana cost when creatures attacking, but when trying to cat game will deman to pay the full mana cost instead.
1 vote -
searches for survivors CARD ERROR BUG
The card that searches for survivors costs 3 mana: 2 colorless and 1 white. It isn't working as described in the text; it only searches for a creature from the graveyard, which is incorrect. It is also broken in the Rabbit deck.
1 vote -
Can't craft Bloomtender
Anyone know why I can't Craft Bloom Tender ? seems it wants me to use Rare instead of Mythic wildcards to craft it.
1 vote -
Tolarian Terror
Playing on pc, standard match, not ranked, best of one. I played a Tolarian Terror. My opponent cast a spell to destroy it and paid the ward, but it didn't destroy my guy.
1 vote -
Stacked / Attached cards menu no longer works
I have an equipment based deck which stacks multiple equipment cards on a single creature. As of the recent update, this is now causing issues. I am on Windows.
In the screenshot attached, I had Danitha, Benalia's Hope attached with:
- The Aetherspark
- Barrow-Blade
- Swiftfoot BootsI was attempting to use the Aetherspark's abilities. But the attached cards popup was completely blank. I wasn't able to select or use the abilities of any of the equipment. It did also make Barrow-Blade expand in place under Danitha.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?