MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2703 results found
-
Moonlit meditation
I have moonlit meditation attached to a thopter fabricator, and another to an emeritus on my board. I also have homunculus horde on the board as well. When I draw an extra card on my turn I create two different tokens, a thopter and a copy of the humunculus. My problem is I can only choose to create a copy of either the thopter fabricator or the emeritus . For some reason I can’t create a copy of both as I belive I should according to moonlit meditation. There’s nothing that signifies only one can be chosen at a time.…
1 vote -
Wizards Staff Triggers many more times on Slickshot Show-Off Per Instant/Sorcery
As the title says - If you equip a Wizard's Staff (Hobbit) Onto a Slickshot Show off, then use an instant or sorcery, The Wizards staff should only trigger an additional time - however the Staff loops onto itself in error.
If the Show-off is equipped, the below occurs.
1: Showoff sees the instant, grows into a 3/2
2: Staff sees the instant. Triggers Showoff, which triggers the staff
3: Showoff sees the instant, grows into a 5/2
4: Showoff sees the staff as as trigger to cause itself to grow. The Showoff is now erroneously a 7/2.Intended effect…
1 vote -
Trône errant ne se déclenche pas
Je viens de faire une partie de Brawl avec Pantlaza et le trône errant pour que ce dernier permette à Pantlza de découvrir 2 fois, une strat bien connue au format papier et là sur Arena ça ne se déclencher pas.
1 vote -
Velha aranha gorda
A saga ''Velha Aranha Gorda, Não Vai Me Achar'', esta com a descrição errada, perdi um jogo em um premium draft,por causa da descrição que diz, ''Previna todo o dano que seria causado a até uma criatura alvo enquanto essa saga permanecer no campo de batalha'', mas o real efeito é que ela previne o dano que seria causado por até uma criatura,
Eu usei em uma criatura minha achando que era proteção, e acabei perdendo um jogo pois n consegui dar dano nem destruir outras criaturas1 vote -
Internet problems with GeForce Now
GeForce Now disconnected me several times during draft and gameplay. I was on "full" internet connection, it made miss out on several pics and missed out on game play during the event.
1 vote -
"The eagles are coming!" not counterable by "Confusticate and Bebother"
Enemy played "The eagles are coming" and i could only activate the second part of "Confusticate and Bebother" and wasnt able to counter. This was resolving in a game loss for me.
1 vote -
hardlight containment
Unable to play card during gameplay. Card does not work, game does not work.
1 vote -
WHO EVER MADE THE "YOUR GO" EMOTE NEEDS TO BE SHOT
THIS IDIOT EMOTE IS NOT NECESSARY FOR THIS STUPID GAME. WE USE IT IN REAL LIFE BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE BUTTONS AND LIGHT UP CARDS WHEN SITTING AT TABLE.
THIS EMOTE IS ONLY TO **** OFF YOU OPPONENT AND WHOEVER MADE IT NEEDS TO BE SHOT.
ALSO THE SLEEPY BS IS TROLLING ****
WHAT NEXT, JACE FLIPPING TWO BIRDS?1 vote -
Not getting gold from wins after Hobbit update
After the Hobbit update I have not been getting gold for my weekly wins. It shows on screen but does not add to my gold which has been stuck at 9975 for several games.
1 vote -
storied
Storied is malfunctioning, it's supposed to be 3 artifacts gets etc... effect, but it is working with only 1 artifact. I've lost an entire rank to the bug.
1 vote -
Errore wildcard
Durante gli ultimi 3 ban avvenutiho riscattato diverse carte con le Wild card. Ho usato 12 carte mitiche 20 carte rare e 8 carte non comuni.
Non mi sono mai state ritornate nel mio archivio è possibile riaverle indietro? Come posso fare?1 vote -
Agatha’s soul cauldron incorrectly exiling earth bent lands as they die and preventing them from returning as lands.
Earthbent lands are being incorrectly allowed to be exiled after death and before their return as land trigger resolves and it is incorrectly preventing said trigger from resolving. I won anyway but this needs to be fixed asap.
1 vote -
Dreaded Bat-cloud missed trigger
I was playing sealed and had the following combo: inside information, which drew my precious, dreaded bat-cloud, and an additional card. I then used the draw part of my precious by sacrificing a creature to cast. After doing so I attempted to cast dreaded bat-cloud and it subtracted 5 health from me instead of the 2 that it should have since the dreaded bat-cloud should have been reduced by 3 for the turn.
This is the game that ended my sealed run and I would appreciate some sort of refund to accommodate this error if it is found to be…
1 vote -
Heliod Sun Crowned Devotion to White
There is a Problem with Heliod, Sun-Crowned,
i cant really tell you how to replicate it because it just ocurred during play in Ranked Brawl. Heliod was the only nonland permanent on my opponents side of the field, yet his devotion was marked as 2, in the added screencap you can check this for yourself as he has 9 Devotion marked yet only 8 can be summed up with all the permanents on field which are: 3 from Linden, the Steadfast Queen, 3 from Benalish Marshal and 1 each from Heliod and Seal away.
1 vote -
Network error could not claim prize for Midweek Magic week of 09/08
Won 3 matches in this week's Midweek Magic. Was able to claim the first two prizes, but on winning the third match, when I attempted to claim the prize I received a "network error - cannot claim prize." After I clicked OK, I went back to the event and it did not have the option to claim a prize but did show all wins. Logfile attached.
1 vote -
Received no card from draft pack
2026.62.0.13653.1304277
In this Hobbit Premier Draft, no card was added to my deck from Pack 3 Pick 9.
Visually, I saw the available cards flash briefly on screen before disappearing and being replaced by Pack 3 Pick 10, which functioned nominally. The options were also captured by the 17lands app, running concurrently on my machine, and are shown in the jpeg.
1 vote -
Get rid of marvel and mutant turtle sets, or have a setting to switch to universes within counterparts (e.g. omen paths) client side.
Get rid of marvel and mutant turtle sets, or have a setting to switch to universes within counterparts (e.g. omen paths) on the users side.
My entire group had to leave arena until hobbit came out
1 vote -
Hobbit starter deck duels stuck on Waiting for Opponent.
Waiting for opponent endlessly. Cancelling and retrying does not work, nor does shutting the game down, nor does verifying game files.
1 vote -
Flitterwing nuicanse ability constantly available, even without the -1/-1 counter
Flitterwing nuicanse ability constantly available, even without the -1/-1 counter
1 vote -
Bug in Premium Hobbit Draft
Doing a Premium Draft for the Hobbit.... before the third pack opened there was a message saying that there was a connection issue and it popped me back in the lobby to wait for a draft. Upon joining the new draft I noticed that all of the cards I had drafted previously into my sideboard were already in the new draft..
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?