MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2703 results found
-
shadrix silverquill will not allow me to select myself for both triggers
Shadrix silverquill payoff will not allow me to select myself for both payoffs at the beginning of combat. It also will not let me just pick one option. When I try to point the arrow at myself for the second payoff it activates my comments instead. It makes me wait until time runs out twice before it gives me the first payoff I selected. It does not give the 2nd payoff.
1 vote -
Not allowed to hold priority to get a 4th treasure with misty mountains cold trigger on the stack
I had misty mountains cold going to chapter 4 with 2 treasures in play, and holding long-body grey dog . I tried to "full control" as my opponent was passing, and again as I received the turn, but misty mountains cold auto-sacc'd and I was not allowed to respond to the trigger by playing by dog, which would have given me a 6/6 dragon. I ended up losing a 15+ turn game that was stalled out on the ground.
1 vote -
Jumbo Cactuar/ Dina Essence Brewer Bug
For the last two days I’ve have a few different games where I attacked with Jumbo Cactuar with intention of tapping Dina Essence Brewer to sacrifice Jumbo, but it is not allowing me to tap Dina, it just goes straight to allowing my opponent to choose a defender. Can we please fix this? It sucks losing games because your unable to use the mechanics of the game due to software issue.
1 vote -
Draft deck not saving
Hello, I've just drafted and, when I try to save the deck, the "Done" button doesn't work.
2026.62.10.13942.1309558
1 vote -
Rank Decay
Since the release of HOB, my last two matches in high mythic ladder (Pioneer BO3 queue) have had me lose rank with match wins. Yesterday I fell from #32 to #33 after my opponent conceded game 1 and then immediately resigned from the match as I presented lethal damage. Today I faced an opponent at 97% Mythic while I was at #33. I won game 1 and upon presenting lethal in G2, my opponent resigned from the match. This caused me to fall to rank #45.
1 vote -
Bug with selecting options for Frostcliff Seige
Same as the others but I am on ios. Frostcliff Seige does not allow selection of jeskai or temur. Time runs out and jeskai is auto selected. Even when closing app and restarting, no change. I will have to remove the card from my decks until this issue gets fixed. I’ve lost a couple games because of it.
1 vote -
Goblin Influx Array Glitched
For multiple games in the midweek madness brawl event, whenever I cast goblin influx array it repeatedly only pulled Beetleback Chief.
1 vote -
Unable to Assign Blocks in Seal Match
I attempted to assign blockers and was unable. There were no in-game effects that would've prevented this. I attempted to restart my client twice and was still unable to assign blockers. Because of this issue, I proceeded to lose the game.
Please refund my seal token. This is unacceptable when we are expected to utilize our cash to enjoy these events.
1 vote -
Play in bundle not working
I purchased the play-in bundle pre order and it still didn’t get applied to my account. I’ve contacted support on Wizards and Xsolla with no response. It’s like $50 down the drain.
1 vote -
Creature with when dies deals damage to any other target text
Blocked a 3/3 with a 4/4 after it died it was able to deal damage to same target when card explicitly stated other target
1 vote -
Desperate measures won’t cast on enemy turn
Could not cast Desperate Measures on enemy turn. They could did not have any permanents or emblems that should prevent this.
1 vote -
ojer taq and annointed procession
ojer taq and annointed procession both say if you would create tokens, create 3 times/ 2 times as many instead respectively. when you combine these effects for gain life, the game asks which effect order you want and ALL of them happen. but with these 2, i was not asked and only ojer taq applied. i triple checked that the opponent had no enchantment silencing effects(he was using ouroboroid with some green/blue x drop hydroid krasis or something) and was all in on tutoring.ramping to that with 0 interaction.if im missing something please let me know but given how the…
1 vote -
may place
So many times, playing a card that says "may place" such as "at the beginning of your turn you may place counters on target creature", it doesn't allow submitting 0! I have to sit there and let my timers run out to end my turn if i don't want to complete the "MAY" action, or if I don't have a target on my side I want to use it tries forcing me to pick on my opponents side of the board.
1 vote -
獰猛なるビヨルンのロード能力エラー
獰猛なるビヨルンのロード能力と、熊カウントの対象として、潜伏スクラルが対象になっていない。
潜伏スクラルは多相なので、ロード能力の対象であり、且つまた獰猛なるビヨルンの熊の数の対象になる。修正をお願いします1 vote -
「1つを選ぶ」で選ぶことができません(NullReferenceException)
タルキール:龍嵐録のエンチャントの「1つを選ぶ」で選ぶことができません。
ログを見るとNullReferenceExceptionが出ているようです。1 vote -
虐殺のワームによる全体除去のバグ
虐殺のワームを場に出した際の-2/-2修正で、破壊不能がついているクリーチャーも除去された。明らかなバグなので修正をしてください
1 vote -
Attacking with a creature 21 or more power
Achievement in green for attacking with a creature with 21 or more power not able to be claimed. Attacked with a 36/36 Hydra
1 vote -
Sword of valerian and mirrormind crown glitch
Mirrormind crown states the first time a token would be created you may choose to make it a copy of attached creature, sword of valerian states when you attack make a 2/2 knight with vigilance attacking. It doesn’t stack why? The token entering should be allowed to be a copy of the mirrormind crown creature but it does not. Either it’s a massive glitch or my opponent is one of the countless hackers bending the rules with exploits.
1 vote -
dwarven shortsword bug
=two dwarven shortswords would tap and enlarge without getting smaller=
this occurred when equipping one shortsword to a patient instructor from a dwarf token with both shortswords was already equipped
the two enlarged dwarven shortswords covered a 2/2 red dwarf token that I could no longer assign to block or attack1 vote -
Companion with partners
Regular brawl on android. Playing a deck with vial smasher and kraum as commanders and obosh as companion. Everything is within obosh'requirements. But i do not get the option in-game to put obosh in my hand.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?