Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2842 results found

  1. [Incorrect rules interactions] Nonbasic Lands continued being islands after Harbinger of Seas was turned into an Elk

    Nonbasic Lands continued being islands after Harbinger of Seas was turned into an Elk.
    Its ability should have been removed by Oko, Thief of Crowns, but the effect continued.

    Steam version of the game
    Timeless ranked format
    Player with Oko, Thief of Crowns selected their own Harbinger of Seas.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Android UI softlocked game

    Choco triggered during a game and did not have a viable option to select. The current android UI put the button to continue underneath the "select all" button, causing me to get locked in a selection screen and forced me to timeout. Experienced on a Pixel 10 pro fold and this issue was present both in folded and unfolded display modes.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No Daily Quests or Achievement Tracking

    I just downloaded the game and created a new account using a Pixel 6 Pro. I played through the tutorial and bought the Hobbit Mastery Pass for $20. I played a few color challenges thinking I'd make some pass progress. When I looked there was no progress. I noticed there were supposed to be daily quests in the bottom left-hand part of the home screen. Mine is blank. The game has also not been tracking my achievement progress, even though I should have at least a little. I tried logging out and back in. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Used a different…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove the paradigm spells now

    The paradigm spells are all too broken in a 1v1 environment, especially when there are colors that have no response for them at all. Get them out of unranked queues completely.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Cannot mulligan or scry

    Linux mint PC

    Every time I mulligan I cannot drag a card from my hand to the library. I have had to quit multiple ranked games as I cannot move passed the mulligan screen.
    I have experienced similar problems with scrying, I cannot drag the top card to the bottom so I have to just leave the card on top of my library. This has put me at a disadvantage in games but I have still been able to keep playing in this case.
    I have attempted to fix game files already to no avail.
    This has been affecting me…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Game passed turn after casting when I still had options

    I was playing draft and I cast a card. The turn passed when I still had options. It cost me the game.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Game did not let me play spells but only attach

    during the game, I was able to attack 1-2 times but was not able to play spells
    the game froze and the buttons didnt work
    please check the log

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Historic issues

    There is a deck on arena in historic that involves casting a 1 mana cost creature and then being able to win with a balustrade spy on turn 2 thanks to getting 4 mana from culling the weak. This type of interaction should not be allowed to get a win on turn 2 in historic, please consider banning balustrade spy in historic, it will never lead to fun or interesting gameplay, it’s solely for winning in an uninteractive and unfun way.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. product suggestion

    Do something about habitual slow players. the report button is fine, but actually do something about those reports. 99% of the matches I ay are filled with peole who stall max time. when you emote "your go" they spam "thinking" while abusing the clock

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dragonfire blade not granting protection from mono colored spells.

    Was playing arena on my phone in an alchemy match with dragonfire blade equipped to my lightstall inquisitor and my opponent killed it twice with feed the swarm with is mono colored

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unable to assign blockers

    On iOS In two matches today with a large number of attackers I was unable to keep assigning blockers, most recently I had about a dozen blockers assigned and about 20 additional creatures that I was trying to assign but nothing happened when tapping them. I closed and restarted the game three times with no change.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Game got Stuck

    I was about two turns away from wiping my opponent with fliers and the game got stuck. Tried playing a card, card just stayed in the "Resolved" area of the screen, timeout bars started and never resolved. It all of the sudden jumped passed my combat phase and second main and awarded a turn to my opponent. But he also appeared to be doing nothing.
    At the very least, I would appreciate my next daily win award as I felt the game was heavily in my favor at the time.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unity 6000.3.14

    No extension installed . window10 , gtx 1050 notebook + intel uhd drivers tested 581.90 , 582.53 , 582.66 clean, install. tried hight perfomance NVIDia -force-d3-d11 , delete locallow folder , run as admin. still crashes on startup wit unity error

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yargle day event reward issue

    Reward given for winning is pack from random set NOT pack from faction chosen for event. Played 2 events in differen factions and both times recieved reward pack for another faction that had not been played in. Warning should have been given, I'd rather have just bought the desired packs. I joined particular factions because those are the cards I wanted and wanted to play with. Otherwise why have factions at all if they are not deterministic of the rewards?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. yargle day

    False advertising. I wasted time and gold only to find out that it was an unlabeled phantom draft. Fix your game WOTC!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yargle false labeling

    Yargle Event was misleading! No where did it say phantom draft! When I finished the third event, then it changed the instructions and said it was a phantom event. Had I known from the start it was phantom then I would never have sign up! I feel like I was cheated out of 3 events and 3000 gold.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Yargle day event

    No details on factions or anything. The lack of information on sign up made the event completely confusing

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Broken Prize Redemption Link

    I won 1x The Hobbit Collector Booster Box in the recent Arena Direct. My prize redemption email arrived today, but the link is broken. Clicking the magenta REDEEM button (or copying the URL and pasting it into a browser) leads me to the page in the attached image. For that reason, I have not yet been able to claim or redeem this prize.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cannot install the game

    Silas#19867

    Aug 30, 2026, 9:21 AM PDT

    after the latest update the game did not start. I uninstalled the game as recommended. Restarted pc. Since then i cannot install game. i am only getting the attached error message for a few seconds until the window closes. Im running it on windows 10

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories