MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2842 results found
-
Quick Draft not initiating match correctly
Twice in a row when initiating a match in a Quick Draft of Strixhaven the match fails to load the cards properly, but the game appears to continue, until awarding me a loss for inactivity. Quite annoying considering that it feels like i just trew 5000 gold to the trash.
2 votes -
draft error
durante el draft de mixed-up no pude elegir carta.ya venia seleccionada y no la pude cambiar
2 votes -
Why did skip until response get changed to "enter", please change it back to "ctrl"
Please change it back to ctrl! For those of us with ultrawide monitors, if you full screen in the menus the visual resizes to 1920x1080 box once you enter a match, so you have to alt+enter to put it back to full screen, but now that enter is the pass turn, so many times I've accidentally passed my entire first turn while I alt+enter.
2 votes -
Cheers to Rezzahan
Rezzahan is the only useful person around here. You created a website so devoid of common features that I don't know if they're an employee, and don't have a good way to ask. There's not even a feature to tell you if a question you asked was answered, so who knows if that helpful advice is ever read.
To the creators and maintainers of this website, hang your head in shame. The Pokémon Team is running circles around you, and need to start writing down and implementing what you can learn from them.
2 votes -
Summoning sickess persisted after several turns
In a recent game, I played a Creature (Donatello), and it had Summoning Sickness across multiple turns (couldn't attack all those turns), also Mana didn't untap at the begining of my turn (even though I was able to use it).
2 votes -
Inputs locked when sideboarding (or deckbuilding)
When in the deckbuilding or sideboarding screen, sometimes my ability to add cards to my deck becomes locked. The problem is intermittent, but if it happens while I am sideboarding, I cannot sideboard.
Since the problem is intermittent I'm not able to give you steps to reproduce other than use the deckbuilder or sideboarder a lot. Most recently, I was in a ranked match, needed to side board against aggro, and could not click and drag on requiting hex into my deck. About 60% of the cards in my sideboard were affected, but some I was able to drag into…
2 votes -
Bolg of the North Card Style Bug
I've noticed that many cardstyles in HoB have bugs. you'll see that some characters' equipment becomes separated during animations. For example, in Bolg of the North, his helmet and body separate, which looks very awkward.
2 votes -
Auto-play/Auto-pay/Auto-skip issue
I had Squall (when attacks alone doublestrike, when deal damage return <3 mana perm to field from grave) attached with Sheltered by Ghosts against a Simulacrum generator deck (3 or more artifact mana create a golem token with +1/+1 per creature or artifact). My hand had Season of Loss. Great card. Was planning on attacking with a double strike to get life, then sac the field in mainphase two. After Combat it skipped to the endphase. That lost me the game. Not the first time the auto-function messed me up.
Usually, when I have lands like The Golden Saucer or…
2 votes -
Bug: Esika's Chariot causing asset error crash
Esika's Chariot card style causing asset error crash. Any time the card appears in the client both in game and in collection/deck builder the game immediately throws up the asset error detected message and tries to reboot. Then gets stuck in an infinite loop where it has a network error and is unable to get collection. This is occurring on both mobile and PC client. Have tried multiple fresh reinstallations and nothing has fixed the issue.
2 votes -
New arena format suggestion
Hello. I would like to be involved and pitch a new MTG arena idea for the limited community. Let’s take fan favourite sets (duskmourn would be a good example) and try to improve it. I have spent days looking at the card files and feel like I could make an amazing format even better. Just start by removing the made for constructed rares that don’t work in limited and replace them with fan favourite build arounds and rares that strengthen the under powered archetypes. Then take the lowest performing commons and uncommons and replace them with existing cards that may…
2 votes -
Spark Rank Achievement Bug
This issue has changed an pushed me back to the achievement of achieving spark level 2 when I'm already at 3.
2 votes -
ダウンロードボタンが押せない
8月26日にアップデートが入りGoogle PlayからダウンロードしてMTGアリーナを起動すると真ん中にダウンロードボタンが出ますが押しても反応がありません
アンインストールしてもインストールした後、MTGアリーナ起動時にまたダウンロードボタンが出て結局押せないので先に進めません
この状態だとMTGアリーナをプレイすることも新しいアカウントで始めることもできません
強制終了、スマホ本体の電源オフ、キャッシュの削除等はやっても代わりませんでした
Google Playの投稿欄にも沢山同じ症状の方が書き込んでいますので私だけの症状ではないみたいです2 votes -
In-Game report feature disabled
I am on windows 11. I fully uninstalled MTGA and reinstalled to see if that would correct this issue - it does not.
When I attempt to submit an in game report I Immediately get an error when I click submit. I am playing standard BO1 and limited, if that is relevant. The only time I was able to submit a report was when I was playing on my iOS phone.
2 votes -
Structural Imbalance of the Poison Mechanic and the Need for Standard-Legal Countermeasures
- THE CORE PROBLEM: THE 50% WIN-CONDITION DISCOUNT The current state of the Standard format highlights a critical architectural flaw regarding poison mechanics. By design, Magic: The Gathering balances aggressive and midrange strategies around a universal 20-point life total. Poison fundamentally shifts this threshold by introducing an alternate 10-counter win condition. This gives low-to-the-ground, hyper-efficient toxic decks a permanent 50% discount on victory. Traditional interactive decks are forced to manage complex combat phases, resources, and life totals. Meanwhile, poison players completely ignore these traditional mechanics. They treat the opponent’s life total as if it does not exist.
- OPPRESSIVE FRONT-LINE PROTECTION MECHANICS…
2 votes -
Creatures and mascot shifted to the left
During my last Premier draft on a Samsung mobile phone all opposing creatures and their mascot were shifted to the left, so that i could not see any of them (block or target them).
2 votes -
The decks used by the AI have not been updated for a long time, and the AI's intelligence level is also insufficient. In addition, I hope th
The decks used by the AI have not been updated for a long time, and the AI's intelligence level is also insufficient. In addition, I hope the AI can have more deck options, such as multi-color decks.
2 votes -
Game froze or lost connection
Game seems to have lost connection and stopped moving forward after timer expired
2 votes -
Relentless howl
Relentless howl is giving the caster of the instant the lifelink gain and not the creatures controller
I attacked a creature which was unblocked my opponent was in 2 life, he cast relentless howl on the block step and nit only git his 4 life as per the card but all my lifelink damage so went from losing to 16 health as I had enough to damage to win,2 votes -
Counter spell issues and paying ward on stack spells resolve with action occuring
During gameplay used an essence scatter to counter a Mike don party planners and game wanted me to pay ward. Ward should only be active once ETB not on stack. Followed with a disdainful stroke on another 5 or 6 mana green turtle. Spell resolved and creature was not countered. Please fix spell countering and removal process on the stack and etb.
2 votes -
Amassing different creature types does not add the creature type to the Army
When using some Amass [Creature Type] X cards, the creature type is not added to the Army. It doesn't happen every time, but I was playing a Saruman deck that combined Amass Zombies, Amass Orcs, and Amass Goblins and the creature type never had Orcs added to it.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?