MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2844 results found
-
Problems with choosing a deck and starting games
Hello, since the last update, I've been having several issues when starting games of all formats. These issues occur on both my PC (Windows) and my mobile device (Android). I can only play from my recently played matches, and I’m also unable to change my decks. When I try, neither formats nor decks are displayed. Sometimes the decks are visible, but I can’t click “Play.”
2 votes -
Multiple UI Issues
- Incorrect screen resolution (you can't see player avatar during play and the cards are too big)
- No Exit option
- Cards don't zoom in if I hover over them
- No option for graphic options
2 votes -
Hobbit Quick Draft crash
During a round in the Hobbit Quick draft, the game froze and crashed after I had declared attackers forcing me to exit. When I attempted to reopen the app, i received an error message. This will no doubt cause a forced loss in the event
2 votes -
spell pierce not working
Spell pierce is not working on certain non creature spells like rest in peace in the standard meta game event
2 votes -
********, make bug reporting easier and start actually addressing your broken pile of **** game
Your ******** game just cost me another ranked match by ******* up how earthbend works. I block with my land and it goes to graveyard without coming back, why?
2 votes -
Why did I just lose the competetive match due to innactivity while my scute swarm trigger was still resolving? It should be on the opponent
During a scute swarm trigger generating hundreds of scute swarms all my time outs were used and I lost the competitive match due to inactivity. Why is it this way? The trigger should resolve or the opponent should scoop not the player casting a spell and waiting on triggers to resolve. I won dawg, you took that from me and eternal sadness has arisen. Let triggers fully resolve.
2 votes -
hanging at 18 minutes for entering game on 8K gem sealed hobbit event
the entry cycle disconnects you on a draw at 3 min.
still entering match as I share this2 votes -
Infinite combo
Ashaya, soul of the wild + mythweaver poq creates a mandatory infinite loop - poq enters, a duplicate (non token) of poq is conjured. When the duplicate enters, one poq must be sacrificed (legendary rule), and then another poq duplicate is conjured.
If neither player has a spell or ability to break the loop, this continues infinitely. However, when this happens, a draw result does not trigger so results in both players being bored out of their minds until someone gets fed up, concedes and accepts they will be ranked down for it.2 votes -
Isildur’s Fateful Strike
I wasn’t able to play this card despite it being an instant even tho I had the mana available. It would not highlight as an eligible card to play. Bug. Please fix.
2 votes -
glass works
The card in the screenshot can not be played, i had the mana it opens like this.
after that i can do nothing, i can not cancel, i can not play it. I have the mana to play it.
happened 3 games in a row before submitting this report. so at least on my account reproducable in standard battle (unranked) this was not an issue before this card has been used often prior to most to most recent update.
played on pc via steam2 votes -
If two buttons overlap, you cannot click "Done" - Bug
If the “Done” button is BELOW the “Select all” button, then I CANNOT finish.
Thanks a lot for the unnecessary timeout and the resulting loss in ranked mode! (Or as we used to say: Go screw yourselves!)
2 votes -
Touch inputs register visually (button flashes) but UI actions fail to execute on Android
Technical bug report for MTG Arena on Android regarding a persistent full-screen input issue. The application loads smoothly, renders animations normally, and establishes a network connection, but it completely fails to execute any UI script actions upon touch input in full-screen mode. Every tap physically triggers a visual response, such as a button flashing or highlighting, which confirms that Android and the device touch panel are registering coordinates accurately. However, the game logic fails to launch the corresponding menu, step, or action. I have attempted basic application and device restarts, completed full application data and cache purges, and performed a…
2 votes -
window superposing
select all and decline are superposing themselves, hard to deal with and is the same on mobile version. the interaction is from the ability of choice seeker of paradise
2 votes -
Can you guys make it so that i can browse around while in Queue for a match
Browsing while in queue would be nice
2 votes -
Bilbo Avatar
I completed the riddles in the dark promotion. I received the message in my inbox and claimed the bilbo avatar. Unfortunately, the avatar isn’t showing up in my profile.
2 votes -
MTG Arena’s Shuffler and Matchmaking Are Undermining Confidence in the Competitive Ladder
MTG Arena’s Shuffler and Matchmaking Are Undermining Confidence in the Competitive Ladder
I have played enough Magic to understand variance. I understand mana flood. I understand mana *****. I understand unfavorable matchups, bad draws, mulligans, and losing streaks. None of those things, individually, are evidence that anything is wrong with MTG Arena.
What I increasingly have a problem with is the extreme inconsistency of the Arena experience over large numbers of games, combined with the lack of transparency surrounding some of the systems operating behind the scenes.
I can play more than 60 games with the same deck over the…2 votes -
colour challenge decks not being awarded - BUG
Colour challenge decks have not been awarded after complete the challenges for all colours. I have even used my wild cards to try and craft the missing cards and this has not worked either. I have lost a large amount of my wild cards and still have none of the decks that should have been awarded. Log file attached
2 votes -
No text appearing.
No text spraying in menu or in game-play.
2 votes -
Unity 6000.3.14f1_d68c3f99a318
I last ran Arena four days ago without issues. Today when I start up the program nothing happens for a little while. Then an error bx with the title "Unity 6000.3.14f1_d68c3f99a318" flashes on my screen see attached screenshot), and MTG Arena fails to start.
I am running Arena on PC (windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045)
Edit:
I found the solution. The error resulted from having the MTGA+ (MTGA-Enhancement-Suite) extension installed. Removing the extension solved the issue.2 votes -
frogified magus of the moon
I frogified the magus of the moon but still all my lands were mountains… pls fix
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?