MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2840 results found
-
Game says I own two copies, but then asks to craft the card instead
I wanted to place Herald Of Faith into my deck, as it shows I have two copies of it. However, the card is grayed out, and upon adding the game asks to use two Uncommon Wildcards to craft the card. I am confused, as it appears I have two copies as donated with the two black diamonds.
2 votes -
Midweek Magic: Momir
Please remove Momir from midweek magic lineup. It is not fun at all and completely relies on luck.
2 votes -
RNG
My games never consist of truly random card draws. I have never started with a full hand of lands or a full hand of spells. There has always been at least one land and never more than like 4 or 5. Not only that, Whenever I build a new deck (Brawl), I'm ALWAYS going against another person who has a similar deck as myself. I feel that this game isn't truly random like MTG in person is. I always try to play for fun and never really play ranked because my goal is simply to build decks and have fun…
2 votes -
end of turn
opponent's End of turn doesn't give me priority lately...
_I hade mana open and spell like istant and card with flash but when my opponent gives priority without nothing left to do, the game skips to my turn without giving me the opportunity to cast my spell or press the button to pass priority...and NO "skip all" wasn't on.
this happened twice already...while all the matches played before were all fine.2 votes -
Matchmaking makes game unplayable
I was excited to be able to play magic online at home. I can forgive the ****** economics of the game, i'm ok with the money grab...but you will get no more money from me until matchmaking is improved. The game is unplayable and so deeply frustrating. If i'm playing landfall I see nothing but black removal package, equipment nothing but burn, anything remotely creative blue/white control. Over...and over...again. Then when you get a decent matchup, it's mana *****/mana flood. The game decides you are going to lose and there is nothing you can do. There's no trust in the…
2 votes -
Vibrate on priority
Guys, would it be possible to have my phone briefly vibrate when it’s my turn to act?
Some immature losers seem to get off on holding priority *******, so I’d rather put my phone down and get a quick buzz when my action is needed.
Please don’t offer a sound option - I never have sound on, and maybe I’m not the only one.
Thanks, hope the community supports this tiny idea.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Lady Octopus and Affinity for Artifacts
Lady Octopus appears glitched. Will not cast items with Affinity for Artifacts for new lower cost. Seems to key off original mana value only. Help?
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Ban one card for sure! Stripmine
Ban "stripmine". There are plenty of other non basic lands that destroy other lands. Two cards that ruined classic magic. STASIS and STRIPMINE. BANNED TOTALLY!! OR ELSE all decks will be stripmine decks..
2 votes -
**** deal unbeatable opponents never go first
Exactly as they said at the top you're forcing me to play unbeatable opponents that get exactly the same cards every game. You cannot deal me the same cards. Every game I get a card that I have one of in my deck more often than I get cards that I have four of in my deck and the opponent goes first like 80% of the f****** games like what the f*** it's one versus one. It's a 50/50. Why the f*** does the opponent always go first? Why the f*** does the opponent always have perfect f****** cards like…
2 votes -
ファウンデーションズ神話レア、未所持神話レアがまだあるのにコンプリート状態となり、数十ジェムしか出てこない。
ファウンデーションズ神話パックを購入して、まだ未所持のファウンデーションズ神話レアが何種類かあるはずなのに、コンプリートしているので、とかいって数十ジェムが神話レア枠から出てきて、未所持の神話レアが出ない。何度かやったが、全部数十ジェムしか出てこない。どうにかしてほしい。
2 votes -
Booster pack disappears after “Waiting for Server” and blank “OK” pop up on mobile
I encountered an issue when trying to open booster packs in the MTG Arena mobile app.
When I tapped a booster pack to open it, the message “Waiting for Server” remained on the screen for an unusually long time. After that, the normal pack-opening animation did not appear. Instead, a popup appeared with only an “OK” button and no meaningful error message.
Tapping “OK” did not appear to do anything. I tried opening the pack again several times, but the same issue kept occurring.
I then restarted the app. After restarting, the booster pack was no longer shown on the…
2 votes -
2026.62.30.14056.1313448
Button stack locked me out of gameplay where i was timeout and lost the game. On PC playing from steam client.
2 votes -
Can't select card (pack 2 pick 1) LOTR Premiere Draft
Can't select card (pack 2 pick 1) LOTR Premiere Draft - I was unable to select and pull a card (Boromir, Warden of the Tower) and instead the game selected the last card in the pack (Shower of Arrows, I believe). I could click the card and drag the card but when I did, it did not bring it into my deck and still had the Show of Arrows selected like it was my default pick. No other cards in the pack had this issue but it did affect my deck build.
2 votes -
rigged game azorius control pioneer
I know that the system generally forces you to a 50% win rate
Despite having a win rate below 25% due to bad RNG, how is it possible that I still have bad RNG? The opponents seem like bots with perfect skills, steals, and sequences; they don't give me a break.
Do I think they're punishing me for being Spanish (racism), for playing control, or for being FTP?
I still can't explain the ****** RNG I'm getting. I guess I'll have to rope these trash while I do other things like writing here or reading the newspaper, etc.
If they…
2 votes -
rigged game juego trucado
menos de 50% de winrate con azorius control en pioneer, por tanquear mmr o por jugar contra oponentes con un rng perfecto, hijos de puta con perfectos top decks y robos y todavía tengo que soportar el mal rng constante, no se si es por ser ftp o ser español, no lo se, pero buen amaño.
Supongo que lo mejor es hacer rope a cada oponente mientras leo el periódico y así dejo de jugar a esta mierda cuando me baneen esta basura de cuenta con mal rng, porque el bueno no lo tengo nunca de mi lado, parece mentira…
2 votes -
Increase deck size limit above 250 cards
I really enjoy queuing into Historic with a 250 card deck and using tutors and other draw engines to have a tool box of cards but as more and more cards are released I am finding I can't keep run all the cards I want to even if I limit myself to singleton. My understanding is that the 250 card limit was added for performance reasons. I was hoping that another look could be taken at this and if the maximum could be increased. Even if I could just include another 15 cards for a side board it would be…
2 votes -
NICE PIONEER RNG RIGGED GARBAGE
JUST RIGGED AF, MONKEYS OPPONENTS GETTING ******* PERFECT TOP DECKS WHILE I PLAY AZORIUS CONTROL IN PIONEER 7/10 TIMES, HOW RIGGED IS THAT GARBAGE, FTP ACC
2 votes -
More Chaos/Mixed Set Drafts Please!!
The recent Mixed Up Premier Draft' event has been a ton of fun! I have already queued for the event close to 20 times since it launched. The randomness of the packs and options available means every deck feels unique and every opponent's deck can have surprises. I've lost to and won games on cards I almost never see in any other format. Each draft is a challenge and tests the card evaluation of a drafter. In an age where draft guides are published before a set is even released, it's refreshing to have a way to play that is…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?