MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2862 results found
-
Casting Titania, Rugged Rumbler Freezes Game
I play on iOS. Twice in less than an hour in the Premier Draft, an attempt to cast Titania has caused the game to freeze on my end before the option of alternate casting costs appears. The timer will run down for me but even after it expires nothing happens. When I close the app after several minutes, I return to find I have taken a match loss. Both instances this occurred under, I was playing with Full Control on.
2 votes -
Display issue during match
Using iOS app, during a game all cards were displayed in the center. It quickly became impossible to play…
Bug disappeared when I launched a new game after restarting the app.
I lost the game unable to see what creature was attacking and define blocking creatures2 votes -
Color Challenge: Bot "Keep the Peace" Deck - Buffs my creatures, Pacifies its own.
During my Color Challenge, whenever the Bot used the "Keep the Peace" starter deck, the Bot tended to get confused while using Enchantments. The Bot used "Pacifism" on its own creatures several times and used "Knight's Pledge" to buff creatures I controlled.
While the Bot did use "Knight's Pledge" on its own creatures a few times, it would almost always then use "Pacifism" on the creature it had been buffing.
2 votes -
"The End" on stack covered the target of the spell (plainwalker) I was unable to target the plainswalker to save it as it was hidden from
"The End" was on stack and the card covered the target of the spell (a planeswalker) I was unable to target the planeswalker to save it from the spell as it was hidden behind the "End"
2 votes -
No damage assigned during combat step
turn 3 combat, ayala 2/2 attacking. patriot 2/2 assigned as blocker. result - ayala is tapped, no damage assigned. combat end. I have the logfile. not sure if posting it here makes sense. please contact for logfile. happened during arena direct...
2 votes -
Missing Cards After Opening Starter Boosters
When I opened the starter boosters, some of the cards I obtained were not added to my collection. That honestly makes me hesitant to buy any booster packs, since I'm worried the same thing could happen again.
2 votes -
Mill didn’t work correctly
Playing a mill deck when I noticed cards like ruin crab or maddening cacophony were milling one card less than they should (ex: ruin crab should mill my opponent for 3 but would only actually mill 2). I lost a round with Bruvac the grandiloquent (doubles mill) on the field, casting maddening cacophony (mills 8), and my opponent had 16 cards in his library but it only milled 15.
2 votes -
Draft Matchmaking is seriously messed up
Wizards put me (Gold 1) up against the #956 ranked player in the world in a marvel pick two draft. After getting mana flooded in my first game, that put me 0-2 and lost me all of my gold. Thanks wizards!
2 votes -
bug with card
Vincents limit break card doesnt buff when it returns back to the field, noticed this since the FF jump in
2 votes -
Erode not castable during combat
Was playing a game and coyld not cast Erode (instant) after attackers declared.
2 votes -
Bug report-PC/i-phone interaction competitive
The bug: overloading UI and force exiting opponent
steps:
1. while on a phone (I'm assuming) repeatedly marking every permanent opponent control.
2.keep doing it until system force kicks opponent outresults:
The timer of the opponent is the one that start counting down if no movement was made. and opponent can't resolve any of his action, forcing the timer to run out and kicking him.it happened to me during a ranked game, I am certain it's not connectivity issue because whenever the Hud spamming stopped my action went trough (even for just a bit).
I was using PC…
2 votes -
Arena iOS disconnect, after reconnect all my lands showed they were tapped.
During a ranked game in Arena on iOS, I might have lost WiFi connectivity. Once I reconnected - I had missed my opponents turn - during my turn it appeared all my lands were tapped. They were not actually it was more of a visual bug. I didn’t act in a way that I would have had I understood my lands were not actually tapped. Game losing turn.
2 votes -
Cards still being gained after 4 cards already collected.
Bug. This bug is a generic version of a bunch of set specific posts, diluting the importance of each report. I realized that it’s not confined to one set and I hope this generates more votes as more people see it when they search before posting a similar bug.
Many people, myself included, are opening a new booster pack, receiving cards in that pack that they already have 4 of in their collection. This feels incredibly bad when you get a 5th Evolving Wilds from the same set again when you could have gotten a more meaningful card.
I’ve attached…
2 votes -
several times it has come up with a graphic saying i have wone 250 gold. Each time i only got 50.
tried to submit a bug report but the page auto loaded this instead. Fixing the page to just let us enter our bug report would be a start.
Also I just won 250 gold twice and only have 150 gold. Each one only rewarded 50.
Also a way to put players that take forever to make a decision every time onto an ignore list would be great. Some people are just ridiculous with it either deliberately or because they are distracted. Either way, no one wants to play against someone that takes a long time for each choice they make…2 votes -
Bought the Daily Deal Lands but only two of them are working
I bought all five of them, Plains, Island, Swamp, Forest and Mountain., only Plains and Island are showing the new cosmetic, the other three just shows me random normal bordered basic lands as "new".
2 votes -
Hawkeye, Kate Bishop Avatar
The Hawkeye, Kate Bishop Avatar is not the same as the one that is shown in the bundle. When I look through my avatars, I see that the picture does not reflect the actual avatar.
2 votes -
Fleeting Effigy is not triggering hylderblade
Fleeting effigy is not triggering hylderblade. Please fix. Thank you.
2 votes -
Unstoppable Slasher Hack
Another player attacked me with unstoppable slasher on 7/18/26 around 3:45 pst. I took the damage and went from 20 down to 17 and then immediately down to -1.
There were no other cards used and nothing else on the board. I expected to go down to 9. I am not even sure how I got down to 17. It should have been 20 to 18 to 9.
This is either a glitch or a hack. Please ban whoever uses this exploit. Unfortunately in IOS I can’t go back to check it to get a screenshot.
2 votes -
Card sleeve not showing during gameplay
I have an old card sleeve graphic of the American flag. In the past it would show up during gameplay. Recently it does not show up at all. I don't know if other players can see it from their end, but I only see the traditional Magic Card back.
2 votes -
REPETITIVE OPPONENTS
How many times a day are you going to make me play RENHOUJI??????????
IT LITERALLY FEELS LIKE I DON'T PLAY AGAINST THE REAL F****** PERSON AT ALL. JUST BOTS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. WHAT THE F***!?!2 votes
- Don't see your idea?