MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2862 results found
-
Jackal, Genius Geneticist and Doubling Season interaction
When doubling season is on the battlefield and Jackals ability triggers, doubling season doesn't double the amount of tokens that is generated by jackals ability. It effects both legendary and none-legendary creatures.
2 votes -
Lulu, Forgetful Hollyphant Won't Specialize in Brawl
I'm trying to build a Brawl-legal deck around Lulu, Forgetful Hollyphant. The problem is, the deck builder will not allow me to specialize into a different color at the deck building stage, which means I can only build her as a mono-white commander rather than a black/white commander as I intend for her to be.
2 votes -
Cheating/Exploit
This was turn 5, multiple creatures spawned in out of nowhere after their commander hit the field, immediately swung in next turn for game. First Krang, which doesnt even have an x cost then the rest which were out of color identity, took an odd amount of time during the first 4 rounds.
2 votes -
BUG - ghostly prison didn't require opponent to tap mana
Give us the steps to reproduce the bugHave ghostly prison in play
Opponent attacks with two creaturesNote which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)Steam
Enter the actual results you’re experiencingGhostly Prison should have required 4 mana for 2 creatures to attack
Enter the expected results of the featureCreatures attacked without requiring mana while Ghostly Prison was in play
Add any relevant screenshots/videosScreenshot added showing Ghostly Prison on the board and in opponents second main phase. 4 mana sources should be tapped and they are all untapped.
…If you found a workaround,
2 votes -
Ward Abilities
Steal opponents valgavoth terror eater via spell.
Opponent casts a spell similar to murder or fell.
Valgavoth terror eaters ward ability (ward-sacrifice three nonland permanents.) Does not trigger, opponent successfully removes cards without sacrificing a single permanent.
Casted removal spell was able to be countered if counter spell was in hand.
2 votes -
Battlefield bug
The play area was all jumbled up. My lands appeared on opponents side while there lands were in the middle. Which made it impossible to tell how many lands they had or if they were untapped. The way our creatures were arranged made it very difficult to play.
2 votes -
More than 100 deck
You should add more than 100 maximum deck creation, I'm already at 100 and I want to create more without deleting deck, it is so fun to create new deck with different strategies
Thanks
2 votes -
the fantasticar
Good morning.
I have a question. I usually play the Timeless format in Magic Arena, and I've seen the card The Fantisticar in several other formats. It made me want to play it in that format, but when I search for the card, I see that it's not available for Timeless in Arena. The strange thing is that if you go to the Wizards website and search for the card, it says it's legal in the format, but when you search for it, it doesn't appear anywhere in Arena. My question is, when will they add it, or when was…
2 votes -
Bug with return the favor
My oponnet cast jeskais revelation, i had 7 mana available, i respond casting return the favor, but didnt let me to choose both spree option just one, and i lost my match loosing 2 ponit in my platinum 3 rank
2 votes -
2 votes
-
SAME OPPONENT EVERYDAY
What is wrong with your game? Why am I always playing against the same users multiple users every single ******* day without a break. Do any real people actually play this f****** game. It's a complete f****** joke man. What a waste of f****** everyone's time. Enough with the f****** bots and let me play some real f****** people that make their own f****** decks. This is ridiculous.
2 votes -
The recent increase in the number of gems from 6,000 to 8,000 gems for the Play Boosters event (Arena Direct).
Hello everyone! Good morning! How are you?
I'm here to leave a suggestion regarding the recent increase in the number of gems from 6,000 to 8,000 gems for the Play Boosters event (Arena Direct).
I truly believe this will cause the number of players participating in the event to drop significantly. Many of my friends and I were planning to play, but with the increase in the number of gems required per entry, it becomes impractical for the regular box event. For Collector Boxes, that's understandable. But for regular boxes, 6,000 gems is much more reasonable.
Here's why: for it…
2 votes -
Ban Thassa's Oracle, Timult's trickery, Dark Ritual, and other <3 turn win conditions
I spend 20 to 30 minutes building decks that are well thought out and planned only to have them beaten within three turns consecutively by people who spam the same win conditions over and over. I counted 26 people one day who were using Thassa's Oracle. it was also one 15 cost Elroy monster brought onto the field in turn one killed me. That's not fun and that's not worth my ******* time or money. I already have a huge problem having to deal with at least one player who only plays counter spells- I do not need another reason…
2 votes -
Accessibility
I recently had carpal tunnel surgery and haven’t been able to play as much MTGA, can you add an option to double click/click to cast a card on mobile instead of dragging, it’s such a blessing to not have to worry about a small thing for the healthy person, i believe it would really help as at times my thumbs experience pain from the dragging but in other tapping games not as much, thanks in advance!
2 votes -
Stab Wounds conjured by a token vanish when the token they enchant dies
(This came up during a game of Momir, and I'm posting this from the Victory screen several turns later. I don't recall all the card names, and I can't pull the log for you. Hopefully what I remember is enough for a repro.)
Step 1: Your opponent has on the battlefield (inter alia) a token copy of Riptide Gearhulk. You have a (inter alia) a 3/1 Dinosaur token and a token copy of Frenzied Devils, neither of which is sick from summoning.
Step 2: You create a token copy of Perforator Crocodile, through the Momir emblem ("Pay X, discard a…2 votes -
Minimizing Game Window on Android Disconnects
When playing on Android, sometimes when you tab out/minimize the application it disconnects you from the server.
This means that accidentally clicking a notification or sending a text requires you to reconnect to the game server which takes ages and makes the game feel like a chore.
If this happens while you're in a match, trying to reopen the app shows "Reconnecting to game" which usually continues forever forcing you to restart the app and most likely lose at least one turn.2 votes -
Connection failure during client boot results in redownloading assets.
Whenever the client boots, if there is no internet connectivity I get "Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again.". However, after reestablishing connection the asset retrieval always fails and the game re-downloads 1.4GB of assets. Bug reproduces every time so should be easy to check.
I have checked my SSD in crystal disk info and no problem was detected. OS is Windows 11 Home 25H2 26200.8875 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.334.0.
2 votes -
If a player concedes to certain cards every single time, why do you keep matching them against those decks?
There are certain archetypes that completely shut down some decks and the second a card drops on turn 1 it makes more sense to concede than try to play because the win rate is 0% and youre wasting your time. If a player concedes the instant a board wipe comes down 100 times in a row, why are you still matching that player up against decks with board wipes? Do you prefer the player to just keep conceding on turn 1 instantly? Like seriously, I'm at the point where if a swamp comes down im just going to give them…
2 votes -
Product suggestion
Now that Historic Pauper is finally becoming an actual format in MTG Arena. It would be great that you added the "Historic Pauper" in deck filters. I have set all my pauper decks to historic pauper, and when I filter with historic, it doesn't show anything.
2 votes -
Intermittent Authorization Issues
Since the July 14 update, Arena has intermittently become stuck on extremely long loading screens and then fails to join matches. Restarting Arena and completing a full login temporarily resolved the issue, but it returned about two hours later in the same session.
The attached log shows failed access-token refresh attempts (Error refreshing access token... Error: -1), followed by Account login did not happen, failing SocialService init. Arena subsequently submitted matchmaking successfully and connected to the match server with normal latency, but the server rejected the session with MatchServiceErrorCode_NotAuthorized and Authentication failure. Matches and other API requests work normally until…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?