Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2861 results found

  1. Stuck in infinite combo

    Steps to reproduce:
    Ashaya, Soul of the Wild on the board
    Transform Vorinclex finding Mytheweaver Poq and Icetill Explorer
    Infinite Icetill copies are created with infinite mill

    I had Eldrazi titans so I could never deck myself and I could not concede after making about 15 Icetill duplicates. Had to restart pc as everything became unresponsive and on game reload the match was still continuing and I could not concede. Game was accessible again after 30 mins.

    I was running on PC Steam client.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mythweaver Poq Bug

    I had Mythweaver Poq on the battlefield with a scythecat cub. I played bala ged sanctuary as my first land for turn which should have triggered Poq to create a duplicate. That would've triggered scythecat cub to double the counters on him and I would've won by attacking. Poq didn't trigger so I didn't get the second land even though his ability text greyed out like it did.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sparky's Challenge itself is missing

    I have a friend I play with and found out that I didn't have Sparky's Challenge event available for me. I have completed the tutorial twice and completed all color challenges, but found Sparky's Challenge still not showing up. I have reinstalled the game in Steam and even attempted to restore Game Files via the game Support in-game menu.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Containment Priest vs a saga creature entering the battlefield from Raph & Mikey, troublemakers' attack trigger

    Playing against a Raph & Mikey, Troublemakers competitive Brawl Deck. I cast a containment priest in response to the attack trigger of Raph & Mikey, Troublemaker. The trigger found Summon: Bahamut, a saga creature. The saga text says as it enters the battlefield, add a lore counter. However, Containment Priest would exile it, instead of it entering. It still got exiled but it still triggered the first lore ability on Summon: Bahamut allowing them to destroy my Containment Priest. I know they are both replacement effects on the creature entering, but one of them says that it never enters. Is…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lucky Clover - Bug

    Hello, I was using the artifact named “lucky clover” which is a two cost artifact that copies adventure, instant, and sorcery spells. It seams this card is not functioning, and is not copying as the card states.

    I do not believe this is a rules interaction that is being referred to, as the artifact in question isn't working at all.

    "Whenever you cast an Adventure instant or sorcery spell, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy."

    When you cast it is ment to copy the adventure, instant, or sorcery spells being cast. The copy effect isn't taking…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Daily Deals misinformation.

    It's 2026, July 23. Daily deals, single card offer; Liliana, Dreadhorde General is showing "Collected:0" when I have 4 collected.
    I have the tempting option to buy this card for the one-time, bargain price of 800 gems or 5280 gold, over 4-5x the price of a booster, and NOT add it to my collection.
    If someone actually clicks this, believing they 0 as displayed, forgetting that they have a set of 4 already, they have no way of proving that fact after the purchase, and they themselves can't be sure how much they really had before buying, as they'll still…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Captain America not showing shield counter.

    I was playing against someone who played a captain amercica and it was a borderless and did not show a shield counter. I was confused as I couldn't target it and when I used deadly cover up, it didn't die and I thought it hadn't had a shield counter. Im guessing it was hidden for some reason. Thx

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. i used a jump in token and after winning 2 matches, it kicked me and i lost all my cards.

    reimburse jump in tokens, currency, etc and extend the event for us people who have been affected by this bug once its fixed.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Missing Store Bundles - Bug

    I am inquiring about the status of the Planeswalker and Spark Bundles that were previously available to purchase before the Hobbit pre-orders.

    Are they gone for good?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How about a warning when attempting to destroy indestructible equipment that's currently equipped?

    When attempting to destroy Captain America's Shield today with a "destroy nonland permanent" ability, it failed (as it should). However, it would have been nice to get a brief "Are you sure? This permanent is indestructible." prompt. When an indestructible equipment is equipped, its "indestructible" icon is hidden behind the creature card.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Server slow during match

    During matches in the midweek today, the server was slow and unresponsive. I wasn't able to block with my creatures and I consumed time outs without being able to play.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hawkeye Bug

    I had the 2 mana rare Hawkeye, and on his attack trigger I could only decline or auto pay, I tapped a mana to try to use the 1 mana then the only options were auto pay or decline so I pressed auto pay expecting it to use my 1 floating mana but it tapped another land and added 2 mana to the ability so I got a mediocre effect over casting another creature.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Creature Orientation Bug

    Creature Orientation Bug:* Creatures sometimes remain tapped visually after untapping, although they function normally.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ashiok, Dream Render

    Ashiok, Dream Render's passive ability of preventing the opponent from searching their library does not currently work after the latest patch.

    I tested this with Cleansing Wildfire, Price of Freedom, and Avengers Disassembled.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New cube is blank

    The new cube (I assume) does not have any art or description in my menu.

    Platform: iOS

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. unable to login

    unable to login the whole evening. This is ****!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. thassa's oracle ability does not go on the stack

    I have Thassa's Oracle and Tainted pact in hand. I cast Oracle, and ability resolves without going on the stack, so I can cast Pact.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Overall horrible

    In about 30 minutes I went 1-11 in what world is this even ok? Yall really need to do something about this because it’s not the first time this happens to me. This is mythic and I know I’m not this bad at the game. Yall this is really frustrating

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories