MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2865 results found
-
Elixir Cosmos
the alchemy version of the card Elixir Cosmos (Kaldheim) has a translation error in french.
It should be “gagnez 2 points de vie” (gain 2 life), but its wrongly written “gagner 1 point de vie” (gain 1 life)
2 votes -
Viconia
Once you specialize Viconia into the Dimir version (didn’t try with the other versions) the selection screen is bugged and this will result in getting copies of all cards exiled with Viconia in hand. I use mobile client on iPad
2 votes -
sheltered by ghosts
i am trying to redirect lightning sheltered by ghosts and it will not let me change the target of sheltered even though it is a single target
2 votes -
Arena store on iOS doesn’t work
Ever since updating to the iOS 27 public beta, I can’t make purchases on the Arena store. I also get Store Error alerts whenever anything related to rewards shows or I navigate to the store.
2 votes -
Wolverine, best there is
Wolverine, best there is doesn’t always trigger his + at end of turn. Used both gaintfall and sylvan smite on different turns same game and got no +1 plus one counters. Was on my iPhone
2 votes -
Blank screen
During gameplay, I tried to cast a removal spell and was unable to select a target. When I tried to hit “cancel,” the game would not progress. I left the client and came back in, and the screen was blank (though the timers were still working). I was on iOS iPhone 15
2 votes -
Suggestion: Weekly Rotating Casual Events and Friend Matches in MTG Arena
Hello, MTG Arena team.
I would like to share a suggestion regarding in-game events.
I recently played the Midweek Magic Momir event and found the experience very interesting and fun. It is a format that feels different from the usual modes: more casual, unpredictable, and a lighter way to enjoy Arena outside the traditional queues.
Many online games feature weekly or longer-running events, offering alternative rotating modes that keep the experience fresh and varied. With that in mind, I believe MTG Arena could benefit from a weekly rotating casual event format, with special events available for a longer period of…
2 votes -
Bug with playing Titania in Limited freezing client on iOS
I was playing a limited game at the record of 6-2 on iOS. In my final match played out the card in the attached screenshot (Titania) and the whole game froze. It did not allow me to finish the game. My opponent was so there but i was given a game loss when I logged back in. All I did different that turn was switched to full control before my main phase and I drew my card, played Titania and was not able to select ‘discard card’ or ‘pay two extra mana’ for the casting cost the game just froze…
2 votes -
Universes Beyond
My UNIVERSE BEYOND wishlist
Resident Evil
DC
Xbox
Power Rangers
Spawn
Splinter Cell
MGS
Gremlins
Hitman
007, James Bond
The WitcherAnother PlayStation wave, Ratchet and Clank anyone? Twisted Metal?
Let's keep this going! Comment what you want to see2 votes -
Icetill Explorer Bug
Icetill explorer bug is back allowing 3+ lands in one turn.
2 votes -
Paid 16 mana in midweek magic for a creature and got nothing
Paid 16 mana in midweek magic for a creature and got nothing
2 votes -
Uneven Matches
The match making system is extremely broken for any ranked or match battle.
As a Bronze tiered n00b there is no reason I should be matched to people that aren't the same tier. I'm not sure how you are supposed to advance in any ranked format.
Is this a known issue? If so, what's the solution? Pay more money for rare and legendary cards?
2 votes -
New "Sale" is predatory
moving wildcards from a direct cash price to predatory Gem denominations artificially increases the minimum price floor. labeling a price hike or Gem-gating as a "sale" or "deal" is anti-consumer.
2 votes -
Bug with Planeswalker auto summoned
Somehow the game decided to summon all opponents' Planeswalker after my creature was being destroyed, this is turn 3
2 votes -
Mastery Pass Orbs exchange
I am not a big fan of what the mastery pass offers for designs and card art. I'd rather exchange it for Previous Emotes or Avatars from earlier mastery sets I came too late for, Gold, Card Craftables of Rare or Mythic Rare, Gems, Mastery XP, Packs from older sets I don't have, or just straight up cards. Sometimes its the art, sometimes its context, sometimes its just dumb looking and I'd rather have some way to get my money's worth than to settle on whatever the company thinks I should be wanting. It doesn't seem desirable to keep paying…
2 votes -
surveil
I played an Elegant Parlor on my second turn, and it entered untapped. My turn immediately ended and I was not allowed to surveil. On later turns I could not use the land for mana, and it was highlighted like it was still in my hand. when my opponent looked at my hand an eyeball appeared on the card like it was still in my hand. at the end of the game, it returned from play to my hand.
2 votes -
Opponent Does not die
Why is the opponent still alive after they have negative life and 10 plus poison counters.
Is this a bug or have I missed something they played earlier.
2 votes -
creature death trigger bug with captain america
enemy Captain America, super-soldier with shield counter on him was targeted with embrace oblivion, sacrificeing reassembling skeleton while I had Sephiroth and vengeful bloodwitch. the death of the sacrifice simply did not trigger sephiroth or bloodwitch effects. thats a bug, right?
2 votes -
time out while opponent adds counters
1- reproduce the bug by having your opponent have the horn of gondor, 2 roaming thrones, mondrak glory dominus, 2 soul wardens, and heliod sun crowned to apply the counters, activate the horn to produce a large amount of human soldier tokens, 3rd round in a row, start applying +1/1 counters.
2 - this was on PC
3- i should be able to wait him out as its not my turn to be active, and my opponent should have a faster and more efficient way of distributing that many counters.
4 - faster games, less time outs for no reason
…
2 votes -
BO3
In BO3, text and selection menus invariably glitch out after a match, as shown in the image. This isn't a new issue; it has been happening for a long time. It is baffling why this has been left unaddressed for so long.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?