Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2867 results found

  1. Brawl command zone

    Twice today, I got prompted to choose whether to have my commander, Cerise, Slayer of Fear, to the command zone or shuffled into my library. Once was due to the effect of Echo of Eons, the other time from Floodpits Drowner.

    I am 100% sure I clicked on command zone, yet my commander was shuffled into my library.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hall of echo did not copy creature

    I used Hall of Echos pay five to copy a creature that did NOT have summoning sickness. It sacrificed the land and then did NOT make a copy of the creature.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Duplicate Drotection not working

    Duplicate Protection not working.

    I'm relatively new to MTG Arena and I thought duplicate protection was about rewarding gems once a playset was collected, but I just learned it's supposed to replace the card with another of the same rarity in the same set. This hasn't been happening for me for any sets since I started getting higher amounts of some sets, well before completing mythic/rares. I don't have pics since I didn't know there was anything to be suspicious of but it's definite.

    I saw Brentster#54643's post, "MSH Mastery Pass - Duplicate Protection Not Working", but it's been a…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tethermage's Advantage

    The game doesn't give an opportunity to properly cast this spell during combat. My opponent attacked with a flying creature, and before I could cast this spell to give a creature reach and defend, the game passed the declare blockers step (I'd imagine because I had no valid blockers with reach without casting Tethermage's Advantage from hand).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Samut, Hazoret´s Champion breaking ETB and triggers

    In MTG arena I played Samut, Hazoret´s Champion that enables haste for all creatures I control. I also had in play Mabel, Valley Hero that should put counters on new creatures. I also played Divining duelist with an ETB ability. Nothing worked. No ETB and no triggers for Mabel.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bugged Chaos Warp during Brawl.

    Chaos warp during brawl is removing commander even when command zone is selected. This has happened to me twice now. My commander is chaos warped. Before completing the warp it requests if I want my commander to go to my library or command zone. The first time this happened I thought maybe I hit library by mistake. The second time this happened I made sure that I pressed command. My commander vanished and became an icon on the left side of the screen that I am unable to select. I could not get my commander back for the remainder of…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. priority passes with castable spell in hand when using Shang-Chi and Osteomancer Adept

    When comboing using Osteomancer Adept to cast spells from graveyard, insidious roots to make tokens when you cast creatures frome graveyard, and Shang-Chi to allow those tokens to tap for mana if you end up in a state with no castable spells in the graveyard, but a castable craterhoof in hand (off of sommoning sick tokens+Shang-Chi) priority is automatically passed to combat. While avoidable using full control, the behavior is unexpected and inconsistent with the typical behavior.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. combat instant

    During combat after blockers were assigned, I was not able to cast an instant spell "Deadmaw's Ire". My only option was to continue to the damage step.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Targeted Tetsuko Umezawa, Pursuer with Multiply by Zero on opponents turn 4 after they played it and it remained in play.

    Targeted Tetsuko Umezawa, Pursuer with Multiply by Zero on opponents turn 4 after they played it and it remained in play. They did not play anything else that turn and there was nothing else buffing its stats, so not sure why it didn't turn into a 0/0.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Timeout

    I just played a game were my opponent was playing a life gain deck, he proceeded to put over 300 etb triggers on the stack by playing a bunch of tokens, I was tapped out and had no way to respond. The game proceeded to use my timeout clock and my timeouts while the triggers resolved and I lost the game due to timeout.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. lumra combo timeout

    Please allow for infinite combos to be played out without timing us out. I play a lot of Lumra/Scapeshift in Pioneer and am fed up of losing games to the timeout when the opponent doesn't scoop. If their life total is going down or we are milling them out, then we are not spinning our wheels and should not be timed out if the opponent wants to stick around to watch.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edgar, Ancient Bloodlord

    Edgar, Ancient Bloodlord is unable to be activated at instant speed.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Disappearing creatures

    My entire opponents creatures suddenly slid to the right off screen and disappeared. I was unable to see or interact with them. This happened during a paid pick two draft of reality fracture and caused me to conceded. Please provide a refund of gems.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Null summoner + counter + return to hand

    There's a bug with Null Summoner, counterspells, and returning card to owners hand.

    I cast a creature card exiled with Null Summoner. My opp cast return this spell to owners hand. I cast counterspell on the original creature. The counterspell resolves, but the opp's spell is still returned to their hand even though it no longer has a legal target.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. obsession

    Well, my man recently taught me to play so I'm still learning and new but wanted to share my devotion and say thank you.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Inventory

    Hello I recently purchased for 10k gems the Foundation Deck: Jace, Multiverse Architect specifically to get her the card avacyn angel of horror. Although she is available in that deck she is not in my collection. I would either like you guys to correct this making her playable or refend my gems please

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Jace Token causes game to freeze when targeted by Burst Lightning

    My opponent created a Jace token, then I cast Burst Lightning and targeted the token. The game then froze and unfroze but the Burst Lightning stayed on the screen. I am playing on iOS iPhone 15

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FRA secret Achievement Loot bug

    Alchemy play match on PC-

    I had my green Loot (the green that taps for mana) being stolen by opponent with a card that return it as an enchantment. I managed to get it back (still as an enchantment) and tap it for 7 mana but I didnt get the achievement. This is an hard achievement to get if the oppo isn't cooperating...

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Card malfunction

    I was trying to cast Primevals' Glorious Rebirth on my turn, I had 10 mana and was WBBURG because of Chromatic lantern, I lost the match because it would not let me play rebirth, I had 15 legendary in my grave,

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. プレミアドラフト中の操作不具合に伴う補償のお願い

    件名:プレミア・ドラフト中の操作不具合に伴う補償のお願い

    2026年10月4日20時14分頃(日本時間)、iPhoneでプレミア・ドラフトをプレイ中、ブロック・クリーチャーを指定できない不具合が発生しました。

    ブロック指定時にクリーチャーをタップしても反応せず、意図したブロックができませんでした。アプリを2回再起動しましたが解消されず、操作できないまま残り時間が少なくなったため、やむを得ず投了しました。

    本件について調査のうえ、イベント参加費の返還等の補償をご検討いただけますでしょうか。

    よろしくお願いいたします。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories