Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2868 results found

  1. No priority given after opponent declares attackers

    I lost a premier draft because of a bug

    1. Opponent has flying creatures on the field, I have non-flying creatures
    2. I have Academic Ascent, as spell to give my creatures flying at instant speed, with enough mana to cast it
    3. Opponent declares attackers, and I am given no chance to respond by giving one of my creatures flying and cannot block

    Bug happened on Steam PC

    I was playing in a draft when an opponent attacked me with flyers, when I had the card Academic Ascent in my hand with the mana to cast it. The game automatically skipped past…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Cards disappeared during draft

    While drafting reality fracture, at the start of pack 3 all the cards swiped to the left of the screen like I was scrolling through them, but I wasn’t touching the screen at all. They went all the way off the screen and I was unable to get them to reappear, even when I was auto picked and the next pack was passed to me. The only way to fix it was to restart my client, which caused me to miss the first 4 picks of pack 3. Huge bummer that it happened during an event I spent gems on.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Orb Redemption Bug

    I redeemed an orb for the Lyra Archangel of Dawn. The screen took a while to load and I had to restart MTGA on my Mac. I went in and the orb is not there and the card is not in the store or selectable as a crafted card in my deck. Does it take time for this to post?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hungering Puppetbeast not giving priority at times

    This happened on a couple of turns in a row. Hungering Puppetbeast didn't give me priority during combat. I can't remember the details but I think it's possible the only mana sources I had available were Heartwood tokens and Heartwood Crafter

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Emoji not working

    Specifically, I have an emoji that is a guy that splits into like five other guys and it doesn't even work. It's showing it there in the menu when I'm playing the game but when you click on the emoji it does nothing. I didn't understand how you can update the game for 3 and 1/2 GB and then when you play the game it's worse than it was before.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WON'T LOAD TO MAIN SCREEN

    It seems like everyday it's just getting increasingly more difficult to even get into the game let alone play it. Like what are you guys doing? There's almost no point in even bothering to play the game anymore on top of the fact that I play the same usernames over and over which is mathematically impossible if it's not real people. So do I play against any real people? Maybe that explains why the opponents have perfect cards all the time and play the same three cards every single game in the same order. Like could you make them more…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Game disconnects during download on mobile

    The mobile app load times got at least 3x longer after the most recent update (which is REALLY saying something), so I Uninstalled and tried to reinstall after ensuring that I had ample free space on my phone and following all other steps. The game gives the attached message during the install. What do?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Natures Rythm and Lighstall Inquisitor

    NR was exiled with LI. Exiled cost were not GG1X but GG + 1 for each X! So instead of paying 5 mana (GG1+2) to fetch a 2 cvm card I had to pay 6 cvm and so on...

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lifelink not working on Cecil

    Attacked against a Spide-Man Enchantment and it didn’t activate lifelink.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Angel's Grace

    This card (Angel's Grace), according to its description, states: "You can't lose the game this turn, and your opponents can't win the game this turn. Until end of turn, damage that would reduce your life total to less than one would reduce it to 1 instead." The crad has split second. In any case, this is not what happens when it is cast as last in a stack that would reduce the life total to less than 1. The life total goes in the negative, the turn continues until it's end, then the player loses. It does NOT remain above…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unable to hold priority during full control after casting creature with flash from graveyard after blocks

    I know maintaining priority while in full control has worked in the past with no issues previously and still does but this following issue was a bit odd.

    Attacking with an unblocked Leonardo, Sewer Samurai with a Leonardo, Cutting Edge in hand; able to be Snucked, and a Tayo, Lightshield Expert in graveyard.

    Full control was active as well as manually tapping for mana because Tayo was the only Legendary creature in my graveyard while I had The Grey Havens on the battlefield, so I had to undo my tapped mana before putting Tayo on the stack.

    Opponent has nothing…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sylvan Primordial

    Sylvan Primordial has received errata with the release of Reality Fracture. This errata has not been reflected yet on MTG Arena.

    See errata her: https://gatherer.wizards.com/GTC/en-us/136/sylvan-primordial

    See attached image for outdated text, retrieved on October 2nd, 2026.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pick 2 Draft: Reward not awarded

    At the end of the pick two draft reality fracture, after 2 wins, the gems and the booster were not awarded.

    This happened to me on Android.

    This is very annoying considering how much a draft costs.

    Version
    2026.63.10.7164.1326110

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deathtouch did not remove attacking creature

    I'm playing Arena on a Windows 10 PC.

    I blocked a "Bristly Bill, Spine Sower" with a "Leyline Axe" equipped. It had one +1/+1 counter on it. I blocked it with a "Dreadwind Scavenger" that had reached the threshold for Deathtouch. The "Bristly Bill, Spine Sower" should have been removed because of my creature blocking with Deathtouch, but it was not!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Spamming GG caused game to end in Defeat??

    Opponent was taking their final turn as I swing in for lethal next turn, but they took a long time on their turn so I started to spam GG. The game suddenly ended in defeat as they were figuring out their attacks??

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Doctor Doom King of Latveria Bug

    I had Teferi’s ageless insight on the board, I cast dark deal. It goes to end of turn and I have a lot of cards in hand so I have to “choose 7 cards to keep” discarding 8 lands in the process and watch my opponent not take any damage for my land discards.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reality Fracture Draft Pick failed and game stopped working

    I was playing in a Reality Fracture Draft and was attempting to make a pick
    Am playing on PC
    Occurs in this livestream at 37:39
    https://www.youtube.com/live/9MYgdQkf8V4?si=SC00prtcdN7oMfpu

    I tried to select a card in the Reality Fracture draft, and the game visuals stopped working and it said "Unable to make draft pick". I could still hear the sounds of picks being made but couldn't make any selections myself. I was wondering if I could get my draft token reimbursed because having to restart the game forced me to autopick the first 3 selections of the third pack.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After Blockers are declared but before going to damage

    I was participating in the premier draft for Reality Frature. I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I wasn't getting priority after I declared my blockers, but before going to damage. This is currently happening to me specifically in premier draft. I did a few testing matches with my friend for a draft match, and I also encountered the same issue. I did another test for standard against a bot and I was able to receive priority after blocking.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. インスタントタイミングでインスタントじゅもんが使えない

    プレミアドラフトでゲームをしていた際にインスタントタイミングでインスタント呪文が使用できずに勝利を逃し敗北となりました。
    フィールドにはインスタント呪文を唱えられなくするカードは無く、相手ターンでは使用できる状況でした。
    クリーチャーが攻撃するタイミングでのみ使用ができない状況となりました。
    バグにより敗北したため補填を要求致します。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cadet Tokens cannot be blocked individually

    My opponent attacked with 3 cadets made by the white sorcery that has basicland cycle. During blockers, they were considered as a single unit. Made me lose a draft game (wasn’t going well but still had a chance. Kind of stinks since they cost 10 000 gold to play… on iPad

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories