Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2867 results found

  1. The Theorist, Jace Beleren

    The new Jace should set a stop before your draw step like with razorkin needlehead. I had a game where they played Jace while I was tapped out with a bitter triumph in hand and I didn't even have time to set a stop in my upkeep to deny them the card draw.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Glamdring

    With glamdring on a 6/6, it does not calculate any cost discount for Mathemagics. This is on PC. It will not let me attach my logfile.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No gems back from collecting 5th copies of rares and mythics in a set

    Not receiving any gems back when opening new rares/mythics you already have four copies of? I crafted all the rares and mythics from Reality Fracture from wildcards but when i opened packs I received 5th copies of rares instead of gems

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Daily Win Rewards not reseting

    Daily Win Rewards not reseting
    After logging for the first time after the daily reset, I already had 3 wins in the daily win rewards. This happens like once a week, and this time two days in a row.
    Unfortunately this wastes 400g every time ti happens.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MISIÓN DIARIA NO ME HA DADO LOS 500 DE EXP

    Windows 11
    Tras completar una misión diaria mi cantidad de experiencia se ha quedado fija.
    He estado jugando durante horas para subir un nivel y estando en 775 de experiencia y tras completar la misión diraria me he quedado a 800 de exp del nivel.
    Ruego que se me ayude.
    un salduo

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Icy reception bug just lost me the draft and 1500 gems

    I lost a won game (had lethal next turn) and got kicked out of the premier draft because I could not assign the -5/-0 version of the Ice Reception spell before damage. Extremely frustrating experience. Please do not code modal cards as just one of the modes.

    It also won't let me submit the bug/request and won't give me a reason why :)

    Edit: It turns out I cannot attach log files to the bug or it would just say "we cannot submit your request", so I cannot provide log for this issue

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. draft

    Servor error while picking in my "fractured reality" major draft.
    Results: few boosters missed and tons of cards that I didn't want to play. The error seems to have impacted other players as well.
    My internet connexion was fine though. Happened around 2:30 PM CEST.
    Is there anything to do to redo the draft?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wrong 'cards in hand' information bug with Flashback

    My opponent's hand showed 1 card with the information clearly stating that the opponent had 1 card in hand (see the attached image), when in fact the opponent had 0 cards in hand and 1 card in the graveyard with flashback. This made me waste a discard spell that did nothing. Please fix the cards in hand counter bug as this is clearly false and misleading information.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stack was not cleared after Fatehold Charm resolved.

    Stack was not cleared after Fatehold Charm resolved.
    Game continued, but Fatehold Charm was on the stack (graphicly) for the rest of the match.
    PC

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. draft - bug significant delays and indicating that I was inactive

    Hello,

    While playing a draft on Magic Arena with the Reality Fracture set, I encountered an issue during one of my matches.

    The game suddenly started experiencing significant delays and was indicating that I was inactive, even though I was still in the game and actively playing. Every time I tried to perform an action, the game responded very slowly, as if I had lost my internet connection.

    I checked my connection on my end, and everything appeared to be working normally, so I believe the issue may have been related to the game itself.

    Unfortunately, this issue caused me…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Answer my ticket immediately

    I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Answer my ticket immediately

    I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Answer my ticket immediately

    I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Answer my ticket immediately

    I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Answer my ticket immediately

    I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems through steam and didn't get the gems on my account. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Answer my ticket immediately

    I just purchased the $199.99 big box of gems and didn't get it. Please respond to my ticket. This involves money so I expect you to answer immediately.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Boosters won but not accessible

    I just won a Reality boosters from experience reward, but no booster was added in my booster collection.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ドラフト中のピックが変更できない、あるいはピック出来ない問題

    ドラフト中にピックするカードが勝手に選択されて、制限時間が来るまで他のカードに変更できなくなる。あるいは、ピックしようとカードをクリックしてもカードを選択できずに制限時間が来るとカードがピック出来ないために不整合によると思われるエラーでサーバーとの接続を回復しようとなるが、裏でピックは進んでいるためピックがうまくいかない不具合が起きた。
    推測になるが、前のピックを行った際にダブルクリックをしてカードを選択していた場合、クリックの操作が次のドラフトパックにも反映されているような挙動にも見えた。
    PC版 2026.63.10.14403.1326110
    プレミア・ドラフト リアリティ・フラクチャーで生じたエラー

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug auto-selecting card and not able to change choice in Premier Draft Reality Fractured.

    No image, but in two to three times during draft, a card becomes picked and I can't change it. The timer then runs out forcing me to pick the card.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories