MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2868 results found
-
bug
PC STEAM:
after a win, on the claim rewards screen i keep seeing reality fracture booster pack as a reward. i click claim but i get no booster. very repeatable, after every win. i'm sure it's a bug because i don't see the pack on my Mastery reward step. or anywhere.1 vote -
Graft surgeon
Playing on arena on Android. My draft surgeon died..put it's counter on my 2/1 that gets a counter whenever you gain life. It had 8 counters on it already. It lost most of its existing counters. Cost me any chance of winning the game.
1 vote -
Abrupt Game end
- After long game, the game abruptly ended with no input from me as a loss.
- PC
- After opponent's attack, I declared blockers with plenty of time (no timeouts made), opponent sacrificed a lotus token and then game abruptly ended with me losing.
- Game should have just continued as normal.
- See attached log file pulled from right after game.
- N/A
1 vote -
reality fracture draft bug
happened twice. playing arena on windows 11 (not through steam).
during draft (Premier), in pack 3, I drag a card into the deck to pick and the server crashes without any connection issues on my part.
this has caused me twice to lose many picks in the draft and sadly worsened my deck by a large extent, and to me it ruined my enjoyment and severely hurt my winnings.
I would very much like some compensation.
thank you1 vote -
Cannot destroy opponent creatures, enchantments and artifacts
Give us the steps to reproduce the bug: Cards destroying creatures, enchantments and artifacts no longer have any effects on opponents, including when playing against Bot.Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS): PCEnter the actual results you’re experiencing: Cards destroying creatures, enchantments and artifacts no longer have any effects. The creatures, enchantments and artifacts remain active after being targeted even if they don't have hexproof nor invincibility.Enter the expected results of the feature: I'd expect them to go to the graveyard, but they remain on the board.Add any relevant screenshots/videos: None available- …
1 vote -
Reality Fracture commander achievement
Achievement for win games with Reality Fracture commander cant be completed while using a commander from the RF Commander set.
1 vote -
Board state and losing connection
Hi there,
Entered RF pick 2 draft, entire game was played like this with bad connection issues, totally unfair and a waste of coins, really disappointed and would like a refund
1 vote -
Arvad, Weatherlight Smuggler does not trigger his ability
Arvad, Weatherlight Smuggler does not trigger when:
You have creatures with Mobilize
and creatures with decayedHave Arvad and Jadar -> attack with the zombie, sacrifice it... turn ends and does not trigger +1+1 on Arvad;
Have Arvad and some creature with mobilize, has the same result.
However, If you have another trigger in the end step, then arvad does count the sacrifice properly.
1 vote -
Product
So on magic the gathering arena, I think the gameplay would benefit from a permanent brawl event (similar to the pioneer or standard events).
Either competitive or standard brawl.
I would imagine demand for a mode like this is high.
1 vote -
duplicate cards in pack
Opened a pack purchased from the store and received two copies of the same card. Expected each card to be unique within the pack. See attached screenshot.
Windows 111 vote -
Skipped phases to attackers and unable to assign blockers.
During a premium draft, I lost a match do to the following issues during game play when playing arena on my Samsung Galaxy Fold 6 One UI 8.5, Android 16:
I passed my turn. My opponent went to their attack phase. I was not given priority to use abilities before attackers. After attackers were assigned it skipped straight to blockers, without asking for priority. Then during blockers phase, it only allowed me to assign Massacre Girl to block, even with several other blockers available. After closing out of the app and relogging in, I tried to assign more blockers, but…
1 vote -
Wrong Button being clicked when game lags.
When the games for a second and you are moving the mouse+clicking, you can click on the the wrong button. Ie mulligan instead of keep 7.
1 vote -
No Wizards Have Stepped Up
Look around Wizards. It's 2026. If your investors can't afford absolutely anybody to do the bare minimum of community engagement around here they deserve to lose money. Your jobs are at stake too if people just move on to other things.
1 vote -
Reality Fracture - State Based Check Bug and Massacre Girl Bug
There are some odd bugs in the state-based checks since the Reality Fracture update on my Windows 11 laptop. Playing game in ranked draft with Massacre Girl Most Wanted in play seems to trigger the bugs. I gave opponent 6/4 creature -3/-1 down to a 3/3, blocked with my 4/4, then my creature and his both died, triggering my Massacre Girl. I checked every card on the field, no effects that should cause this, my creature should have lived. Then, my Eye of Jace sacrificed at my upkeep and it triggered my Massacre Girl even though she should only trigger…
1 vote -
Waiting for server continually spinning
For several weeks now whenever I attempt to load the game the waiting for server icon continually spins, I am an android user and it is the only platform available to me. Supposedly the servers are operational. This is particularly frustrating given I have just spent £45 on gems for the fracture release and can rarely get through.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Reality Fracture Sealed Best of 3. After the first game, instead of going to the sideboard screen, it locked me in a screen
Reality Fracture Sealed Best of 3. After the first game, instead of going to the sideboard screen, it locked me a weird profile default screen.
Similar issue that others are having. Got locked out of sideboarding and lost the next game.1 vote -
Brain Freeze / Mind's Desire Combo led to me "roping"
My opponent cast Mind's Desire (Storm count 20) into Brain Freeze (Storm count 30) and I had Emrakul in my deck so I didn't lose. But even though I was tapped out and not holding priority, I burned through all my timers just sitting here watching this all resolve, and my turn got skipped after untapping.
1 vote -
Chaos Warp disappeared my commander (Vraska, Golgari Queen)
I was playing a direct challange with another player (both on PC). I had my commander out (Vraska, Golgari Queen). The opponent cast Chaos Warp at it. I can't remember whether I clicked library or command zone, but it... disappeared. I tried to tutor for it in case it was in my library, but it wasn't there, in the graveyard, or exile. When I counted the reported cards in the various zones, I was now missing a card. After the game, instead of leaving I inspected the deck--it was just gone. The other player saw it too (we were in…
1 vote -
Boseji
doesnt recognize snow wastes as basic land type
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?