MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2870 results found
-
Fix your broken a$$ game mechanics
I just played a match where every time he attacked with 7 damage I went down 13 . . .
I play a card to make them discard a creature and i get health = to its toughness, NOTHING happened to him or his cards, i gained no life and it just put it in my graveyard and moved to his turn . . . No counter spell nothing played on his end but my card did nothing
I had over 6 mana of various colors and even a colorless, but my card that takes 3 mana to cast, which…
1 vote -
Divergent equation asks for total mana of cards selected not the proper xx1 calculation
On iOS app Divergent equation asks for total mana of cards selected not the proper xx1 calculation. Cannot play the card successfully
1 vote -
Combat Tutorial has a bug
When you play Combat Tutorial, it asks you to select the creature to add +1/+1 to and it even gives you the arrow but it won't let you actually select the card. And the button to submit 0 is grayed out.
1 vote -
Wrath of the Bloodmane still costs {2}{R} even though I have a legendary creature in play
On a prior turn, it correctly showed {1}{R}. But on turns after, Wrath of the Bloodmane still cost {2}{R} and not {1}{R} even though I had a legendary creature in play (Proft, Consulting Detective). I was not able to cast it when I had {1}{R} up. Am I missing something?
1 vote -
midweek magic reward
got uncommon bolg, states prize at least rare. on steamdeck, lick to upload files not working, cant share log
1 vote -
Game failed to allow me to counter a planeswalker spell with spell pierce. Twice.
Twice the game failed to highlight and allow to caste spell pierce despite having a blue mana to pay and the spell I wanted to target being a non creature spell (planeswalker)
1 vote -
summoning sickness
Creature stuck with summoning sickness for entire game.
played Moonstone Harbinger, possibly first card i played and it was played by itself.
It retained the animation for, and effects of, Summoning Sickness.
other cards seemed to play as usual. ex. Wax-Wane sickness lost Summoning Sickness as usual and when i selected ‘all attack’ only Wax-Wane Witness attacked as Moonstone Harbinger retained summoning sickness.
1 vote -
Fake pack acquisition
スタンダードでプレイし終わったあと、パックを獲得する画面が表示されるが、パックは取得していない
1 vote -
Not enough time for an infinite combo
I recently found an idea for an infinite combo in standard using Forensic Researcher and/or North Pole Patrol and Hawkeye's Bow. The combo is simple, have two creatures that both tap to untap eachother, one has a bow equipped, repeat 20 or so times and win the game with damage. THE PROBLEM is that the timer is running away while I'm clicking as fast as I can to make this combo happen. I just lost a game in ranked standard even though I was constantly acting and reducing the opponents life total while they were tapped out with no priority…
1 vote -
Damage Assignment After Spell played - Tarmogoyf (Reality Fracture)
I played a 4 damage instant to apply 4 damage to Tormogoyf (Reality Fracture Green Creature Mythic Rare). He has Toughness of 1+(Every spell type in graveyards). At the time of casting, there was only a sorcery, creature and land in graveyards. After casting my instant that does 4 damage, he should go to T0 and die before the card hits the graveyard to put an instant in the graveyard as well. So why did he live with 1 Toughness? Am I missing something, or is this a bug that should be resolved?
1 vote -
I am not receiving the Reality Fracture Packs I have unlocked on the mastery path
I received the opening packs, as well as six from attending a pre-release event, but none of the packs I have earned since have showed up in my Packs tab.
1 vote -
Mac
Hello friends!
Bo3 historic on Mac OS Tahoe 26.2 is unstable. When attempting to sideboard game 2, I was unable to action the client. I had to restart the client 2x for each game and was still unable to sideboard anything. Log uploaded below
Thank you so much
1 vote -
Bring farewell and blot out the aky back. There is no control to the crazy unbalanced play now
Bring farewell and blot out the aky back. There is no control to the crazy unbalanced play now
1 vote -
My creature went to the graveyard with the equipment on it still attached
I was playing with an opponent named surfdads who was using echoverse fulcrum and he somehow sent my creature (Dain's Company) to the graveyard with shadowspear and colossal hammer still attached. I tried reattaching them but it just tapped my mana and didnt work
1 vote -
Bad user experience with Case of the Uneaten Feast
When playing case of the uneaten feast, I sacrificed it in my second main phase intending to cast a creature spell in my graveyard. The game didn't recognize I had further game actions to make and instantly moved to my opponents next turn. cost me the match. please fix.
1 vote -
Ovika, Enigma Goliath
I targeted and paid ward cost so it couldn’t block but the opponent was still able to block with it.
1 vote -
Limited Rank going backward instead of advancing with Quick Draft Victories
PC Windows 11
- Playing the Wilds of Eldraine Quick Draft
- Win the game in Best of One
Result vs. Expected Result
Get Victory Screen, but instead of the Limited Rank band advancing a segment towards the next level, a segment disappears (as it does when you lose). My rank is going backwards with wins.Note: This is happening even with successive victories.
1 vote -
adrix and nev part2
BUG FOR 3600 TOKEN can you help my friend plz and big crash i dont know why
1 vote -
the dawning archaic
I was running my self mill deck and i use the dawning archaic too cast enter the infinite from my graveyard, the spell resolved but i didnt draw my library i only was able to put a card from my hand onto my deck
1 vote -
Bug in post-victory screen
Pops up Acquired with three packs and a [Claim] buttom. Pressing claim has not affect, just goes to the home screen.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?