MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2870 results found
-
Titanbones discard effect doesn't activate on a "ward - discard a card"
Bug : Titanbones, towering heart effect: gain 3 life when discarding.
The effect doesn't activate when discarding on a warded creature, happened on my sealed event recently.1 vote -
Alternative payments IOS bug
I was playing Reality fracture draft at 0030 BST 30/09/2026 when i had an issue with being able to sac a creature instead of pay more mana for my Silence the Echo. This is in IOS and i have encountered this problem before with other similar cards but this is the first time it has cost me the match. The issue is when attempting to use alternative costs if you could have the mana available the client keeps reverting your choice to mana so i click the sac option but then the game doesnt let me click to sac instead…
1 vote -
Prepared creature loses prepated status when playing unprepared copy
When playing multiple copies of Stingerquill Voxmancer, if one is prepared and you play another before using the prepared spell it "unprepares" the Spell, even though it shows a castable copy in "hand".
Just had a game where it claimed I had no actions and ended my turn without letting me cast my already prepared spell though I had the mana to cast it.
1 vote -
Tomic, Orzhov Lawmage activated ability is bugged
Tomic has an instant speed ability, but no priority is given, nor could I activate it after declare attackers, leading me to loose a game I was winning
1 vote -
Emrakul Ability Bug
Emrakul, the Exigent Doom seems to bug out the game/server when her mana ability is copied onto different lands after those lands are used.
I found this using Peter Parker's Camera and Emrakul in standard.
Activate Emrakul's ability exile her and then copy the ability onto another land, afterwards use that land for mana to cast something else and the game state seems to freeze entirely.
I'm not sure if Ugin plays a part in this but I did have an Ugin on the board in both cases.
1 vote -
blisterpod
can you please add blisterpod to arena? is legal in pioneer and it would help the new darklight phoenix in various formats
1 vote -
Lost connection during Sealed game, failed to launch the game after that
I was disconnected from my latest game, that is a Sealed game on turn 2. I killed my App and try to relaunch, but however, I was consistently blocked at a black screen.
Please help to reassign the event and get my gems back. Thank you1 vote -
Same rares
Facing the same bomb rare 3 games in a row in draft matchups is supremely unfun and untrue to the game in paper.
Makes for a pretty lame experience.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Bug: Starter deck duel, was able to cast a spell with no mana
It was my second turn, I had two lands on the field and I had already used up those to cast a two-drop creature spell. Even with no mana remaining I was able to cast another two-drop creature spell. The opponent reacted by killing the second creature casted that turn with an instant.
I was using Arcane Aerialists deck. During my second turn first I casted Youthful Valkyrie and after that I casted Giada, Font of hope.
I haven't been able to reproduce the bug yet. The bug happened while there were some connection issues. I was playing on Steam,…
1 vote -
Thassas Oracle unfairness
Thassas Oracle paired with cards that have seekin them is unfair and not fun to play against. There is almost no stopping it. I just had a game where it was turn two they seeked a non-land card passed turned three played energy raptor, exiled everything except their thassas oracle. Almost impossible to stop and is unfair to play against it needs to be banned in all formats.
1 vote -
Evicted from draft while picking cards
This has happened multiple times now -- I'm in a draft and i just get kicked ou.t
1 vote -
Can't see search/filter on mobile Android
In deck building I'm not able to filter cards in my deck eg t: cre. The search bar disappears when I the deck is maximized. I've added two screenshots 1. Before the deck is maximized with a visible search bar and results for t: cre 2. Maximized deck and missing search bar.
1 vote -
Disconnecting and latency issues
While playing mtg arena brawl I’ve experienced issues where I am connecting to matches and then I. The middle of my matches my responses to spells have been effected by my account disconnecting resulting in misplays and lost turns
1 vote -
Mind Sculptor title disappeared
I opened a ticket because my Mind Sculptor title disappeared from my collection. I still have the Jace the Mind Sculptor avatar. Instead of any attempt at resolution, I was pointed to this feedback forum. I explained to the support agent twice that I'm missing a cosmetic that I previously owned, but to no avail. So let me offer this bit of feedback here: Cosmetics disappearing is bad. Customer support not caring is also bad.
1 vote -
Vivi
Vivi was gaining mana every time he casted a spell. Cast add three mana because he was 3 then cast another and when given the +1 counter was able to tap for a fresh 4 mana. Rinse and repeat, definitely more than once per turn.
1 vote -
2026.63.10.14403.1326110
copie de adrix and nev bug avec mirroir box and copie des legendaire et ajout es point de vie
1 vote -
cannot fetch grist off chord of calling or birthing ritual
I cannot Grist the hunger tide of cards that search for creatures like Chord of calling and birthing ritual which is an annoying bug that has come up in recent times and has been affecting my games and performance
1 vote -
Not getting rewards
Game is saying i'm getting packs as rewards then i'm not getting the packs to *****. Has happened multiple times.
1 vote -
PC Skyseers Chariot cannot name the empowered Jace token Plaineswalker
BUG report:
PC "Skyseers Chariot" cannot name the empowered Jace Plaineswalker Token
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?