Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2870 results found

  1. Overwhelming splendor disables non-creature activated abilities. I cheated it in by blinking it with cloudshift while as a manifest. Then I

    Overwhelming splendor disables non-creature activated abilities. I cheated it in by blinking it with cloudshift while as a manifest. Then I couldn’t activate my ghost quarter or ***** my clues

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Karn missed trigger

    Karn guided guardian did not trigger when i cast him on turn 5. I opened the game with leyline of the guildpact in play, turn two i played Case of the shattered pact(which is an artifact that is now every color due to leyline of the guildpact). Tam did give karn hexproof from every color, and dragonfire blade did equip for 0(which was also every color). Karns draw cards ability simply did not work with multiple 5 color artifacts on the battlefield

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Says I acquired packs and I don't have any, I think it happens after every game

    Since the start of Reality Fracture, after every game it says I acquired packs and there are none for me to open. It seems to happen after every game, so I believe this is a bug

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Viewing opponents graveyard is difficult in the view battlefield portion

    The world's tiniest finger is not enough to choose opponents graveyard to view. Move the leave battlefield option away from other app radio buttons. No brainer

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pick two

    El draft de pick two es con 8 jugadores en lugar de con 4 alterando totalmente las probabilidades y la forma de jugar

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ur-Sphinx not working properly

    Ur-Sphinx trigger will never happen.

    Milling and big flying creatures. I can make one happen, but not the other. I’ve had Changelings swing in, trigger doesn’t happen, I’ve had cards with the creature type of Sphinx to swing in. Neither causes my opponent to mill.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cursed-Marred Demon is bugged

    The card Cursed-marred Demon is bugged. Getting Unholly annex from the deck with the card consecutavely discards Unholly annex right away. This should be discard a card at random, however no matter the hand size, it always discards annex.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Emrakul, the exigent doom

    when playing this cards i had the required mana to cast the card but the only option it would give me was to cast it exiled first what meant i did not have enough mana to cast it until next game what lead me to losing the game, if i had it out i would of been fine. i do not believe this is how the card is meant to be played as no where on the card does it says it cannot be cast unless exiled

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automatic turn progression issue

    When I activated Mudflat Village ability, in first main phase.
    I haven't played a land yet, and I have land in hand.
    I should have been able to cast the creature card after play any land, but auto-skipped main phase.

    Please fix it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug Report - Casting Instant Spells or activating abilities

    1.   I don't even know how to reproduce this error because it seems entirely random. I have untapped mana sources with enough mana available to cast an instant card in my hand or activate an ability of a permanent on my battlefield. But before I get the opportunity to do so, the turn passes to my opponent, or the phase passes during my opponent's turn. As in, I cannot act during my opponent's turn, and sometimes during my own turn, the game just decides that my turn is over when I still have other options that should be available.
      
    2.   PC
      
    3.   I
      …
    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Way of the healer/Oko the Ringleader ultimate resulting in draw

    Oko ultimate + Ajani Resloute and Way of the Healer resulted in a lot of lifegain triggers which resulted in a draw. This was not an infinite loop nor was it close to approaching the token limit. I spent a good amount of wildcards cooking this up and it was frustrating to be punished for popping off rather modestly.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PLaneswalker with 0 loyalty???

    Planeswsalker tokens dont die on 0 loyalty

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Won packs, they are not available to open

    I won a few matches today and got two packs. I claimed them but when I went to open them they were not there.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Symmetry Sage is 0/2 in Historic

    Symmetry Sage isnt Alchemy Balanced in Historic Event, thus being 0/2

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Not selecting upkeep

    I was in a draft Match in the new set and i clicked on a stop in my upkeep so i wouldnt draw from an empty library and it did not allow me the stop in upkeep causing me to lose the game and throw off my first draft of the format? Please help?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All sorts of problems with latest build for iOS.

    During the draft of Reality Fracture at one point I saw no cards even though it showed I had two packs passed to me. After restarting the app I was thankfully able to see cards and draft them again, not even sure if I auto drafted something. Then during game play everything was screwed up. I kept seeing lands I played in my opponents area. I ended up forfeiting the first match because between that and mana ***** I didn’t think I could win. Then in my last match it happened again. I repaired files mid match and that didn’t…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug Pick 2 draft put me in an 8 player pod it is supposed to be 4

    Why am i pick 2 drafting in an 8 player pod thats just wrong. Please

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Avatar taken away

    When arena was new I played it and always used the karn avatar, but as of 1 year ago when I returned, I still have it equipped, but not collected anymore and if I switch I fear I won't get it back which is why I now permanently have a karn avatar

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. pick-two

    Pick-Two Draft Reality Fracture is mis-advertised. states it's a 4 player draft, but 8 players show up. with a pick 2 draft, that means you never see a pack more than once in rotation, and I would not have entered with that knowledge. I want a gold refund.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. draft

    I was playing a premier draft during the last day. The queue was not able to find me a table and I waited until the last minute. It means that I just spent a Draft token for nothing? unfair

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories