MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2890 results found
-
lava coil
Couldnt play lava coil. No cards on field preventing it. No effects either.
1 vote -
Dropping Lotus Field when there is no other uptapped land does not put on Stop automatically
And even there is an untapped mana just to pull the trick for Lotus Field. Because it automatically passed.
In the pic I had 1 tapped mana and I had 1 Lotus Field. Then I dropped the second Lotus Field just to wait for the game to put on Stop but it resolved and sacrificed my 2 lands. It was an immediate loss for waiting for the Stop instead of doing it myself.1 vote -
Dropping Lotus Field when there is no other uptapped land does not put on Stop automatically
And even there is an untapped mana just to pull the trick for Lotus Field. Because it automatically passed.
In the pic I had 1 tapped mana and I had 1 Lotus Field. Then I dropped the second Lotus Field just to wait for the game to put on Stop but it resolved and sacrificed my 2 lands. It was an immediate loss for waiting for the Stop instead of doing it myself.1 vote -
Clicking Stop at Upkeep and Draw does not work after the effect of "take an extra turn ofter this one"
It is problematic when I have Nullhide Frox and Signature Spells. I wanted to disable Nullhide Ferox to active my Signature Spells, but instead I passed straight to Signature Spells' stacks that cannot be cast.
1 vote -
Solstice revelations isn’t casting spells even if you have the right amount of mountains to do so
Fix it please
1 vote -
Galaxy ultra stylus issue
Since the client update at the end of August, it has become impossible to use the stylus with the game on the Samsung galaxy s25 ultra. The client no longer recognises when the pen clicks on or 'picks up' a card or when it taps on a button in game.
1 vote -
Crash after update
Game keeps crashing saying it cannot access update after finishing a match on Galaxy s25
1 vote -
Sparky
I completed sparky’s challenge, revived multiple rewards but it won’t allow me to complete the sleeve mission. A little frustrating but the most annoying part is now I cannot receive new quests until I am out of “prologue” mode
1 vote -
The deck builder UI behaves differently when building a battle deck which causes much frustration & it seems ridiculous that anyone would ha
When deck building,For all deck types except battle, when you touch a card in the in-the-deck / below the line area, it becomes less covered and shows the (-) (+) for changing the number of that card in your deck. This also makes it easier to touch&hold to expand the card to the larger image with scrolling text ( if it overflowed the allotted space). But if the deck you are building is a battle deck this identical action has a different effect that is the source of much frustrations - instead of becoming uncovered and providing a better view…
1 vote -
Translation Error (PT-BR) - Mirrormind Crown / Corvo Espelhomente
"The Brazilian Portuguese translation is wrong. The card 'Mirrormind Crown' is currently displayed as 'Corvo Espelhomente' instead of 'Coroa da Mente Espelhada'."
1 vote -
Search option with multiples
When searching for cards (either own deck or opponent's), if the spell or effect allows us to pick several copies of the same card, there should be a button to select all copies automatically, instead of picking them all one by one, and thus, timing out.
1 vote -
Cosmium Blast not working as an instant.
Cosmium Blast is not working as an instant. You can't cast it against attackers or blockers.
1 vote -
Hall of storm giants
Hey I'm noticing that Hall of the Storm Giants comes into play tapped when you you only have two other lands. Hive Tyrant and fast lands work fine with the "two or more other lands" clause but Hall doesn'yt work proerly
1 vote -
Diffusion Sliver
I recently played a Brawl game annd faced a sliver player. He played Diffusion Sliver.
While usually protections against targetting (ward, hexproof) are shown with a flashy net on the card, this was shown only on Diffusion Sliver and not on other Slivers... I forgot the ward and first played something that could be delayed to play a craeture remover. The spell on his commander was countered, because I had not enough mana. If there was the "flashy net" on each of his Slivers, I would have remembered.1 vote -
Scrolling trough the Store. MAC
Hi, I've always had the same bug: In the store tab, when scrolling through the products the scrolling is too sensitive.
I'am on MAC.
Hope you fix this.
Thank you.1 vote -
I was about to win game 2 of a match and opponent surrender animation appeared and then I was at match select with a loss
I was about to win game 2 of a match in the attack step and opponent surrender (animation appeared on his icon) and then I was at match select with a loss
1 vote -
Fix your f$@ING game
Why is my side board glitched on IOS in like 50% of my games. Won’t let me side board. It’s been an issue on IOS for months. How can a widely known issue like this be unfixed for so long. Just fix these bugs for god sake. It’s not rocket science.
1 vote -
New Tyranid Commander pack Hive Fleet Leviathan
Mtg needs a new Tyranid pack, with the lack of cards to help bolster the 3 year old Swarmlord Precon it would be amazing to see a Hive Fleet Leviathan pack containing Norn Emissary, Norn Assimilator, Neuro Tyrant, Neurothrope, Neurolictor, Psychophage, updated Death Leaper, Biovore, Winged Tyranid Prime, Barbguants, Neurogaunts, and Von's Ryan's Leapers.
1 vote -
I bought ten cards at the Booster Shop, but I didn't get a gold pack.
I bought ten cards at the Booster Shop, but I didn't get a gold pack. Using Android Rog Phone 9
1 vote -
not launching after update 9.9.GJ26
Game not launching after Update (9.9.GJ26)
not launching after update 9.9.GJ26 (but everything was fine all the months and years before)While the game was working fine for many years now, today I have the first update getting me stuck totally.
I have old version of mtga, and double checked BEFORE this update, the game starts, and requesting new version.
->MTGA Launcher.exe doesnt install the update properly. (I dont know the error massage; something was corrupt).
It said it wants to install something and requesting windows to reboot for it; but shortly after, the install of the update aborts unexpected,…1 vote
- Don't see your idea?