MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2890 results found
-
Karolina Dean mana not reatricted
The mana that Karolina Dean generates states it not able to be used to cast spells from your hand. I watched my opponent cast grievous wound and requisition raid with this mana from their hand. I'm playing on android but it wasn't my end that allowed it.
1 vote -
Gargos, vicious watcher not triggering
Playing a ranked game and my opponent was able to target my creatures, including Gargos itself, without triggering the fight mechanic. There was nothing that I could see on the board that would have prevented this mechanic from triggering.
1 vote -
Adventure spell not fizzling
In a game of MTG Arena, I was playing The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel. I played the red deck, and my opponent played the black deck.
My opponent attempted to cast Meager Meal, targeting their Front Porch Sentries. In response, with the Meager Meal spell still on the stack, I cast Smite the Deathless, targeting the Front Porch Sentries, which was a base 2/2. The Smite the Deathless resolved, and Front Porch Sentries was destroyed and exiled.
However, rather than going to the graveyard, Gollum, Silent Slinker was exiled, and was then immediately cast. I expected the Meager Meal /…
1 vote -
Cap standard rank to ONLY 60 card decks.
Cap standard rank to ONLY 60 card decks. I don't think I need to write an essay explaining that it isn't fairly a competition if everyone has differently sized decks. It's obviously because the shuffling algorithm is broken and/or people who don't know how to deck build. This is unfair and not fun. So, do the only thing that I can see Wizards doing, and that's capping it. You don't need hundreds or even dozens of developer hours to do that.
1 vote -
Valgovoth bug
Borrowed time is exiling Valgovoth without triggering the sac three permanents.
1 vote -
Product suggestions
Im using a iPad I reported over a week ago that when I open packs from the store it is not going towards the gold pack I must have open between 10-20 packs and have been stuck on 4 for the past few weeks I’ve tried uninstalling and re installing but still not going up
1 vote -
Poison counters not being applied.
Poison counters not being applied when Phyrexian Unlife is on the field and controlling players life is below 0.
1 vote -
Hecteyes
Arena bug. Hecteyes didn't trigger TWICE. No board state, opponent 1 card in hand.
1 vote -
Ban Authority of the Consuls
Ban Authority of the Consuls. This card monopolizes every game I play it in. And unless I'm playing a deck that allows me to destroy enchantments, I am sitting here for 40 + min trying to finish a game, win or lose. It's awful and terrible, ruins the chance for creative deckbuilding and interesting gameplay.
1 vote -
Please Remove UB from standard ranked play
UB sets do not fit the fantasy theme of magic, there's too many legendaries, people who use these cards often do not know how to play and make 100+ card decks (pls cap std ranked to 60), and these cards are way too OP and give no room for actual creative deck building and interesting gameplay.
Make UB it's own format if you want to keep these cards. I really dislike them and have for the first time not bought a mastery pass for a block that I thought I might enjoy - at least The Hobbit is fantasy and…
1 vote -
Cannot respond to Erode
I had a earthbend land in play and cast badger mole cub. the badger mole entered play and its trigger went on the stack. My opponent cast erode on my badger mole. I wanted to float mana with the earthbend creature that was already in play, but the game instantly resolved erode and did not leave me time to float mana. This caused me to only have access to 2 mana instead of 3 which prevented my from casting my 3 drop.
1 vote -
Ovika, Enigma Goliath artwork displayed on unrelated cards
During a match, the artwork for Ovika, Enigma Goliath was incorrectly displayed on several unrelated cards belonging to my opponent.
The problem initially appeared while viewing one of the opponent’s cards. As the match continued, additional cards became affected, although not every card was affected. When I opened the opponent’s graveyard, portions of the Ovika artwork appeared across multiple different cards, including Vision of Love and Lightning Strike. The affected cards retained their own rules text and artist credits, but displayed the wrong artwork.
1 vote -
draft two
Mac air M1 missing picks in draft two The Hobbit. Got only 40 cards for deck building even after closing the event.
1 vote -
Stuck in Match Queue / Games starts without me
Since the last update, I can no longer join Brawl Games and now even different formats seem to have the same problem. The game will keep me stuck in the Queue for the Match while In-Game Audio suggests a game has started (and even ENDED in a loss due to timeouts) while the queue happily ticks on with no option to leave the queue (cancel button is gone) or forfeit the match (no option in the settings). This renders a large part of the game literally unplayable. Customer Support has redirected me here, but a post from last week on…
1 vote -
Juggernaut peddler
Played juggernaut peddler on turn 2 and exiled a card from my opponents hand. On their turn 2 i looked like they played the juggernaut for 2 mana.
On my next turn i played momentum breaker to make them sacrifice it but they just discarded a card.
On their next turn they played a spell and suddenly the juggernaut disapeared and they had an extra land in play.1 vote -
You HAVE to let players go back a step or re-select a decision when it has no immediate effect
It's ridiculous that I can misclick on a Multiversal Passage, choose the wrong color by a millimeter, and that decides the game. It is literally part of the Magic rules that I could pick it up, choose a different color, or even play a different land.
You have the timeouts for a reason. If players want to fiddle until they timeout, that's not meaningfully different to them roping; hey, you also have the player report tool now! So, take-backs MUST be implemented for certain things, particularly lands.
1 vote -
Il grande Salto
La missione "il grande salto" non va avanti, ho giocato all'incirca 10 partite ma la missione non va avanti. L'unico modo per farlo andare avanti è abbandonare l'evento e farne uno nuovo ma ha un costo esagerato, oltre a non avere senso perché c'è scritto "Gioca partite 5 partite" non "partecipa all'evento 5 volte". Vi prego risolvete perché mi sta rallentando di un sacco la progressione dell'account
1 vote -
Error al buscar en el juego
Desde hace una semana al buscar una carta durante una partida el juego dice que ha de actualizar y me saca de la partida reiniciando el juego y tardando demasiado en realizar el reinicio de juego (como 5 minutos).
1 vote -
discard
MTG Arena hides cards that are revealed after discarding with a card like Inquisition of Kozilek.
1 vote -
Card rules interaction problem
- I was playing with the card Osteomancer Adept on the field. I had 4 creatures as the only cards in my graveyard. The ability lets me tap him and play a creature from my graveyard by paying their mana cost and foraging 3. I expected to return 1 creature and exile the other 3. However, when tapped it show's the selection of creatures I can return that way. In doing so, once I pick the one I want to return - it holds the rest of the creatures out to return them similarly. However, it won't let me select the…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?