MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2890 results found
-
Bilbo, retired burglar duplicated by storm of saruman produced a legendary token.
Bilbo, retired burglar duplicated by storm of saruman produced a legendary token.
1 vote -
Krang Casted W/o Land
Player only had 4 lands and no cards giving extra mana, yet casted Krang, an 8 mana card.
1 vote -
Scalding Viper - Steam Clean does not work
The Card Scalding Viper's Sorcery Adventure Steam Clean doesn't seem to work.
Multiple occasions I've targeted my opponents creature and have had bugs.
The first occasion I targeted a black wall creature and it appeared to do nothing, the creature remained on the board. However it was clear at the end of the game that it was a visual bug and had been returned to my opponents hand and then he recast it.Secondly and worse:
My opponent brought my creature out of my graveyard to their board, I tried steam clean on it to return it to my hand.…1 vote -
Fix your unfair turn timer
I play acererack the archlich, I search through my deck and take insanely long to do so from time to time in order to put combos on the field for free. I ran out of time on my turn, which is fine I would have been okay, but had to discard cards and when you run out of time the ****** AI makes all the decisions for you. It defaulted discarding acererack into the graveyard and leaving him there, shutting down my deck as I didn't have tutors or recursion, and nearly causing me to lose the game. If my…
1 vote -
Call the spirit dragons
Call the Spirit Dragons
During the upkeep there should be something that tells you what color dragon you are clicking. I found that shapeshifters that have multi colors all light up at the same time. So you have no idea if you're clicking for black, blue, white, red. I've had 5 shapeshifters on the field so I should meet the requirements to win the game. But, because there is nothing to indicate the color two +1/+1 counters were added to the same creature so I didn't get the auto win. Please add something that shows the color the card is…
1 vote -
Mesmeric Orb will make player time out while resolving
If there are several Mesmeric Orbs on the battlefield (3 or more) and later in the game when each player has 15-20 land in play, Mesmeric Orbs will resolve 60 or more times. While resolving, the player will start a time out even though they are incapable of doing anything. Looking at other entries, this seems to be the case with things like Scute Swarm and adding counters (anything that can resolve dozens of times at once).
Also, I noticed that after this happened and caused me to time out completely (skipping my turn once the stack resolved), when my…
1 vote -
Shouldnt have to babysit tapping ancient tomb for mana
Three times ancient tomb not tapping for mana has cost me a game by leaving me without any colored mana open for responses. Either make ancient tomb tap to pay for colorless when you have the life available or make some kind of pop up asking if we wanna use ancient tomb to pay and maybe on that make a click box to do so the rest of the match so we arent asked again for that match.
1 vote -
Bug Can't select a second card
The game I just played allowed me to pick a land and play it. Then nothing happened. It started the timer and I still couldn't do anything. It flipped to the opponent, and they played a normal round. Back to me I pick a land then again nothing can be done. No creature, enchantment, or anything. I had enough lands, but nothing highlighted and I couldn't manually move them on to the field. It was like it was getting stuck on my land play but not registering the land play.
Using a Samsung laptop. I'm sure it's not exactly up…
1 vote -
Drakuseth
Purchased Drakuseth card in the store and now the game says I don’t own that card as I try to locate it and add to my deck
1 vote -
new
chosen creature when given the choice to choose it doesn't list SHRINE as an option meanwhile we have shrines as creatures. Example being Roaming Throne. Please fix. Thanks
1 vote -
Items in store
Currently on ios, there is no way to zoom in on cards or products in the store. Before you buy a package, you should be able to see detailed info about whats included, to include being able to zoom into each card and read the details. Also there is a bug currently where in the deck builder you are not able to zoom into a card until you add it to your deck, which was not the case before the last update. Please address these concerns.
1 vote -
Unable to assign damage
During a match I had trample damage but defending creature had enchantment that assigned damage to player to creature instead of. It would not let me assign any damage or exit the assign damage set and forced timeouts and a concede. I clicked to capture the log but don’t know where that would be stored on an iPad. I did a screencap though
1 vote -
aunt may
Aunt May is not coming up as a card I can select when building a deck
1 vote -
Giada, font of hope is not working with "Coward" mechanic
I was playing against a "Coward" deck.
I cast my Giada, Font of Hope.
Giada had a coward de-buff cast on her.
I cast 2 different angels, neither angel got the +1/+1 counters on them.
Holy Cow should of received +1/+1
Dazzling Angel should of received +2/+21 vote -
Some card treatments (special guest or special art) cards can't load and cause game to slow down
the card art won't load and it even screws up the card image in deck editor (has the flblthp placeholder). Game goes fine until one of those special art cards are drawn or played, then slows to crawl. tried repairing game files to no avail. using pc windows 11, fully updated. attached log
1 vote -
Unable to click Prepared Spell (dislocated card)
For some reason the prepared spell was not in my hand but rather on the far left of the screen, behind the mascot, and even though I tried to click it or drag it many times, I was unable to.
1 vote -
Sage-Eye Harrier Bug
Sage-Eye HArrier freezes up when you play it in the mixed-up premier draft event. You cant pay either cost to unfreeze the screen. ime outs and game loss result.
1 vote -
Add in other Universes Beyond Sets
As the name suggests, I wish to suggest sets like Spider-Man Eternal with set code SPE, the Doctor Who set, and Fallout; there have been a lot of sets released, and I would like to see them on Arena. I have noticed that the developers have recently added cards from the LTC set, so what is stopping them from including other Commander-related sets?
1 vote -
Vivid and Adventure Lands
When playing with cards with the Vivid keyword, they count adventure lands (e.g., Midgar, City of Mako) towards the colors among permanents you control. I am fairly positive this is a bug and not a niche rules exemption as the lands should be colorless since the adventure spells only exist on the stack.
1 vote -
Couldn't target opponents hearth elemental with an erode
Attempted to cast an erode on my opponents hearth elemental but was only able to target my own voice of victory. It was my turn and I was playing on mobile. I ended up casting it on one of my tokens just to make sure I could
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?