MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2891 results found
-
gollum, riddle master disguise bug
My opponent has a gollum, riddle master on the battlefield with Even as the choice. I cast Hunted Bonebrute for its disguise ability and gollum triggered. the ability cost 2 mana for its flip effect but says i can cast the creature face down for 3 mana so i dont believe it was supposed to trigger on that ability
1 vote -
カードテキストと実際のゲーム処理が一致していません
《謎かけ達人スフィンクス》の日本語テキストでは『タップ状態であるクリーチャー』と記載されています。
しかしカラー・チャレンジの対人戦において、アンタップ状態だった私のクリーチャーがこの能力によって手札に戻されました。
対戦後にカード一覧でも確認しましたが、現在も同カードには『タップ状態である』と表示されています。
カードテキストと実際のゲーム処理が一致していません。これで負けさせられるのは理不尽すぎます。
これはMTG特有の表現なのでしょうか?何の説明もされませんでしたが、新規はお断りですか?1 vote -
Unable to reconnect to Limited Event match after disconnect
I was playing a Limited Event match and was ahead in the game when I suddenly lost connection.
After the disconnect, I tried several times to log back into MTG Arena, but each attempt failed with the message "An error occurred."
Eventually, I was able to get past the login screen and reached a "Currently Waiting" screen. I remained on that screen for approximately two minutes, but the match never resumed and I was not reconnected to the game.
1 vote -
Marsh flats
Currently, Marsh Flats seem to be the only fetch to have an unavailable art style. All the other are available for purchase and working but not that particular one.
1 vote -
Locked out of sideboard
what even is happening on MTGA - Keep getting ranked down by having match randomly go from timeless to standard and my screen looks crazy :/
1 vote -
Adding commanders reprinted in non commander products
Hi, I just wanted to put in the suggestion that cards from non-commander sets be added into the game. A good example of this is Kess, Dissident mage who recieved a reprint in the first commander horizons set there are many others as well that I wish I could build in arena.
I'd also like to add that alchemy should be seperate from competitive brawl be it a secondary format but it makes little sense that alchemy is separated from every other format except brawl.
While most of the alchemy cards still pale in comparison to many of paper printed…
1 vote -
Bug
While having 2 cards with flashback in the graveyard while having no cards in hand, the flashback card effect makes it unable to see your life total.
Steps to repro:
1. Have 2 cards with flashback in your graveyard, and have 0 cards in hand.
2. Notice that your life total is not visible.Pls see the screenshot
Seen on PC, with 2560x1440 resolution.
I would expect if you anchored the flashback cards a bit to the side when you have no cards in hand then the life total would not be obstructed.1 vote -
The opponets Thorin cannot be muted.
The opponet's Thorin cannot be muted. It is extremely annoying to listen his shouting over and over again.
1 vote -
No rewards
Today I didn't get my daily reward of 750 gold and 500xp after completing the quest. Before completing it I have won 3 games and received the corrsponding rewards.
1 vote -
K'rikk Can't Use His Ability Properly
I'm using a pc to play arena on steam. When I'm playing k'rikk you can only utilize his ability to play black mana pips with phyrexian mana if you do not have enough available mana to cast the spell, meaning it is harder to chain spells together.
1 vote -
attaque défense des créatures invisible - voir screen copy
impossible de jouer sans voir la puissance d'attaque et de défense des créatures ni les miennes ni celle de l'opposant.
1 vote -
Issue with traditional draft
It was buggy, I won the first game and it didn't register. I won the second game and it did register as 1 win. Opponent won remaining 2 games but overall I was marked as the winner of best 2 of 3. I lost to the second opponent. Then, it told me to claim with only one win. I never got a chance to face a third opponent. I'm expecting to be refunded for this. I added the issue log here.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Welcome To Sweettooth card Bug
I believe the card "Welcome To Sweettooth" from Wilds of Eldraine is bugging out in MTG Arena. I have a deck with this card in it, and I sometimes play it, but the card does not behave as it is supposed to because of some programming bug. So the card is an enchantment saga without the "Read Ahead" ability, so its Lore counter should be incremented by 1 one each of my turns, but sometimes the card comes into play at stage 2 or even stage 3 with ALL previous lore effects. There is no setup to this bug other…
0 votes -
Rank up reward pack not received
I did not receive the reward for ranking up in standard rank. The reward is still not showing as completed. Please fix and send through my pack!
1 vote -
Darigaaz's Whelp needs adjusted
Dragons are the least likely to need the perpetual this creature grants. Perpetual needs removed from this creature. It's beyond ridiculous to bump dragons to have higher. Stop making these stupid effects.
1 vote -
I have a great idea
What about working, testing and finally BALANCING black/swamp?
- It destroys enchantments
- It discards cards (infinite)
- It destroys everything
- It deals "half life points rounded up" damage
- It auto-reanimates
- It reveals hands
- And now, I just found a black deck that draws more cards than the best blue-draw deck on the internet.ALL of that WITHOUT a single meaningful drawback.
- Discard and also discard a card to make sense? Why, right?
- Enchantment being the only thing that could compete with a T1 swamp deck? NOOOO, let's insert enchant removals, because otherwise quotist…1 vote -
Grist Voracious Larva did not trigger from Silvermote Ghoul entering during end step
BUG
To reproduce -
1.have Grist Voracious Larva and Silversmote Ghoul in your graveyard.
2. gain three life during your turn.
3. Silversmote Ghoul returns, to the battlefield, Grist did not trigger.I saw this on two occasions, I have the log but it exceeds upload limit.
This led to a probable game loss at least once, any gems ya'll can refund would be appreciated.
1 vote -
Choose A Card Name - Timer Not Showing
When selecting a card name for Petrified Hamlet on Windows Desktop MTGA I was trying to find the name a specific land when the client passed through the rest of my turn without showing me the timer running out. Please make the timer more visible so it's clear when players need to give up finding a card name and just move on. I was very frustrated not getting to cast any spells that turn.
1 vote -
Paradigm spells not working with Prosper, Tome-Bound
I was playing a commander deck led by Prosper, Tome Bound and I played the spell Decorum Dissertation, the black paradigm spell from SOS, playing it did not trigger his “Pact Boon” bottom ability that gives me a treasure token for playing cards from exile
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?