MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. cannot connect to the server

Hi; I keep getting "connection lost to the server" I haven't been able to play a game today, but am able to look at decks, make changes, ect...

51 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I entered my code for Fblthp and got a Store Error, then when I tried re-entering it, it said it was already redeemed.

I entered my code for Fblthp and got a Store Error, then when I tried re-entering it, it said it was already redeemed.

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crashing almost every game

The game keeps crashing. It started crashing a lot after the Core Set 2020 update. I switched to windowed mode and it seemed to mostly fix the issue. Now after the Throne of Eldraine update, I'm lucky if I get one game before it crashes. Most of the time it crashes right after I start a game and by the time I reload, the game has started and I get stuck with a bad hand or miss a turn. I would love to buy the Eldraine Mastery Pass, but I can't justify it if I can't play a single game…

37 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stuck at "Currently Waiting" screen

My game crashed in the middle of a Bo3 game for Eldraine traditional draft, and when I tried to rejoin, the game was stuck in the "Currently Waiting" screen and I wasnt able to keep playing the game. I could hear the game going on and my rope timing out, but couldnt rejoin the game even after several restarts.
    Frustrating to lose your gems this way...

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PLAYELDRAINE redeem failiure

so i was getting my beta participation codes. uses the avatar and sleeve code and the store failed to give it, then i went back and forth between home and then it said connecting to the server and finally gave me the reward for it.the issue is with the playeldraine code. got the same error but typing it in again or going back and forth didnt give me the booster packs.please help.I just says failure redeeming PLAYELDRAINE

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Statistics Email

I have not received the email with the statistics that has been sent out today. I would really like to get a look at it if at all possible.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Code redeem error

playeldraine caused a "store error" (same with fblthp), after quitting and restarting the client, the avatar was credited to my account, but the packs were not. trying to use the code again resulted in a "already been redeemed" message

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Did not receive ICRs for renewal

When the green renewal egg cracked open it just showed a blank screen with no cards awarded, then moved me to the mastery page with no rewards

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. loss of connection, despite internet connection being fine

it happens quite often that, despite the internet connection working fine, the mtga connection crashes. This time, though, it still has not realized that the the connection is lost, and the timer of my opponents is progressing since the last 10 minutes

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 81 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. sideboarding times out before timer

While making decisions during sidegboarding, if you don't manipulate your cards often enough, you will exit sideboarding and no changes to your deck will go through, even though you still have time on the timer. This is a bug and is exceptionally annoying if you're taking your time deciding what to cut.

41 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Network Error, can't return to game

In the middle of a ranked Draft match, I suddenly got a Network Error. I could not interact with the play field so I had to close the Client to try to fix it. Instead when I log back in, it connects to the game, but then just says "Currently Waiting:" It reset and it just goes to the Currently Waiting screen with no other options. I'm going to lose this match because it can't figure out how to get back into the game.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. disconnected

Lost draft due to disconnect, request draft win/loss (i'm in first match of the draft) to be reset as it was paid with gems and it was not a problem on my side.

36 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Game freeze

Game froze during opponent's turn. Client briefly display an internet issue but outside of the client the internet was working fine. Game is stuck on the other persons turn

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Missing Cards from Starter Decks

Today is rotation. The renewal awarded me all the starter decks from Guilds of Ravnica to M20 which I didn't receive before because when I signed up the starter decks given to me contained the expansions that just rotated out. The issue is that these new decks did not add to my collection of cards that were already in my collection. For example, a few weeks ago I participated in a ranked draft where I drafted a Judith the Scourge Diva, my first and only copy. Now, the Starter Deck: Cult of Rakdos contains one copy as well. So I…

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Failure redeeming codes

I entered the code "PLAYELDRAINE", copied exactly from the email, and received an error message instead of packs. I entered it a few more times and received a different error message. I then tried "PlayEldraine" and was told the at code had already been redeemed. These packs are nowhere in sight.

I then tried the other code from the email to redeem the Fblthp sleeve and avatar. I was told "Code Redeemed Successfully", then saw a waiting for server message, then saw an error message. I do not have the sleeve or avatar!

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Unable to complete Daily Quests that were active during Set Rotation

Unable to complete Daily Quests that were active during Set Rotation. Blue/Red 17/20 and Black/Red 18/20. I was able to level them up to 17 and 18 respectively, but then the counters froze.

I have been using Mono-Red.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base