Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2894 results found

  1. Amphibian Downpour

    Amphibian downpour failed to remove all abilities.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. planewide celebration fizzled completely because of tormod's crypt

    I was playing in Pioneer Ranked, and I played Planewide Celebration. I choose, create a 2/2 Citizen twice, gain 4 life, and return one permanent to the battlefield. My opponent responded by activating tormod's crypt and exiling my graveyard. I understand why they did this, so I couldn't get the permanent back, but it also stopped me from getting the life and the citizens. Why is this? Is it a bug?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Valgavoths faithful bug

    Valgovoths faithful is bugged, the text clearly states the ability activates at sorcery speed. I have now lost 3 game because for some reason you can cast instant speed removal before the ability gets cast. The only way to stop a uncommon sorcery speed ability apparently is only to counter it from the hand because it will not allow you to cast your removal when valgovoth is played.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Floating card

    Ever since the most recent update, it has been SO HARD to play cards. And idk why, but this is the worst when the battle first started and I'm trying to play a land on my first 2 turns. Actually it may be a land card specific problem.
    Anyways, I submitted a capture log. When the game refused to let me play a land card, I started furiously swiping up non stop. And it still want playing a land card. Then, somehow I dragged a land card onto the middle of the map, and it stayed there floating, highlighted in…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. deadly cover-up

    Opponent used Dead Cover-Up and was able to target a Swamp, which removed all of my swamps from my library... This shouldn't be possible, as it would make it way overpowered. At first I even thought it was a bug, but no! The card can actually do this!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug ao tentar mover cartas para o deck

    Quando a partida começa e não quero começar com a mão inicial, peço para trocar as cartas, após trocar e escolher a mão, o jogo não esta deixando mover as cartas de volta para o deck, tanto no começo do jogo, quanto em qualquer parte que peça para deixar uma carta em qualquer parte do deck. Estou a semanas com esse problema, após a ultima atualização esse problema apareceu, já tentei de tudo mas não volta a funcionar.

    Uso a OS Ubuntu

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be able to select the type of decks you want to play against

    The matchmaking is still **** poor in my opinion. However make it so you can select what type of decks you don’t want to play against. I hate total control decks. Like I don’t wanna play against mill decks period. Make it so I can set my matchmaking to not put me up against those players. Nobody wants to play against people that have decks that don’t let you do anything. Just got done playing a shrine deck and I couldn’t keep anything on the field or the one before that was a goblin deck with tutors. I don’t wanna…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I do not get redemption mails anymore from Wizards even thought i won some events

    I dont get any redemption email anymore to claim my prices like i used to in the past.
    I am now having prices for 2 events, that i cannot redeem.

    Kind regards
    Kenneth Brandt

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug with Berta, Wise Extrapolator ability

    I was not able to pay for Berta's activated ability despite having a mana dork (even if I tried floating the mana before activating the ability). I had a Berta, a Clement the Worrywort and a 3/3 frog on the field during my opponents declare attackers step. I tried tapping the frog to pay for Berta's ability for X=1, but the game did not let me. On windows

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Report Player button is missing

    Report a Player button is missing
    An excerpt from your own announcement because why would you think it's a good idea to prematurely report someone:

    Where Can I Report?

    At launch, we'll support player reporting from three locations:

    Options Menu: "Report Player" will now sit at the bottom of the menu next to "Report a Bug."
    
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Error code -1 login

    Error code -1 login. I've cleared my cashe. I re-downloaded the app. I've reset my phone. Please someone tell me why I can't play on Arena on my Android without being on the wifi? It makes no sense to me. Help anyone!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Não consigo jogar a carta em condições legais(traição estratégica)

    Na minha gameplay, tenho mana e estou na minha main fase, porém não consigo jogar minha traição estratégica, por várias vezes tentei mas nem aparece a opção de jogar a card.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Jace, Wielder of Mysteries

    I've just played a game where the player had Jace, Wielder of Mysteries on the field with 5 pips. They had just milled their entire deck with 4 X Jace, The Perfected Mind. So everything was in the graveyard with a few cards in their exile.

    The player has then used Jace, Wielder of Mysteries +1 ability of 'Mill two cards. Draw a card', and they have somehow won the game. They only had one copy of Jace, Wielder of Mysteries in their entire deck and it was in play.

    The -8 Ultimate ability states 'Draw seven cards. Then if…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ban

    Allow people to upvote or downvote bans on the actual app. Most of these posts have no votes solely because you have them posted on a separate website that most players either don't know exists or don't care enough to look through. If you'd have something more clear than vague smiley/frowny faces, you'd realize that banning about a dozen cards would make the vast majority of the player base have a better and more fair time in standard. You'd also make more money, since people wouldn't just buy the same few sets of cards which break the game for everything…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. NO TEXTS LOADED!

    FIX THIS THERE IS NO TEXT ON CARDS

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. AFR Land module cards (set:afr frame:showcase t:land) have problem with their font

    AFR land with module frames (set:afr frame:showcase t:land) have problem with their font. Instead of their usual DnD-like module lands font it changed to callibri.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unusual Land Distribution in Arena Direct – The Hobbit

    Hello,

    I would like to report a very unusual land draw pattern that I experienced in two Arena Direct – The Hobbit games on the same day.

    In both games, I started with exactly 3 lands in my opening hand. Despite this, I experienced an extreme lack of lands during the games, ending up around 9 lands behind the expected amount of draws. In one of the games, for example, I only had access to a very limited number of lands while the game progressed.

    I understand that variance is a normal part of Magic, and I am not complaining…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Selection stuck during draft -- screen auto re-sizing

    I am using a PC and this occurred in a premier draft.

    While drafting a mixed-up premier draft. In pack 3 pick 1, the auto selection tool chose the land from the land slot but not the auto-selection blue banner like it was tentative, full on reserved it as if I had clicked on it. I attempted to pick murder, but could not switch it. I attempted to click on many cards, drag one to my deck, switch the view, and change the resolution before the timer ran out and provided me the auto-selected pick. Log provided. It went back…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. maximum number of counters

    There seems to be a maximum number for +1/+1 counters as well as a maximum of negative life (by damage dealt). It seems one particular number: "107374xyz". I was wondering, if that number has any particular meaning, if it is a limit set by default or maybe a programming issue (like... translating this number into hexa-decimal or whatever).

    I would LOVE if that number gets to become a code, that gives you a little goodie (a card, a pack or whatever) in the game. This would be a very nerdy little finding, because: to find out this number, you have…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories