MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2699 results found
-
translate
Hello MTGA Support Team,
I would like to report a translation issue concerning the card Angel of the Dire Hour.
In the French version of MTG Arena, the card text currently states that when it enters the battlefield, it exiles all artifacts.
However, this is incorrect. The original English text, as well as the actual effect applied in-game, correctly refers to attacking creatures.
The French translation should therefore indicate that the card exiles attacking creatures, rather than artifacts.
I’m reporting this in case it can be corrected in a future update.
Thank you for your help and for looking into…
1 vote -
tablet of discovery
Do something about tablet of discovery NOW! This is getting ridiculous. There is no way to win against control with this card + Improvisation capstone and Death to our enemies
1 vote -
Riddles in the Dark
I received the notification for the third riddle, answered it correctly, but there was no reward. I went ahead and answered what I could anticipate as the rest of the riddle answers. These were all accepted, but I received neither the notification after the 3rd notification, not any of the corresponding rewards. Hours later, I received the 3rd riddle reward, but no new notification for the 4th riddle. The riddle answers are no longer accepted when I enter them, presumably because I did previously.
1 vote -
Dominion Bracelet
I have a dominion bracelet equipped to a creature with 4 power. I can create 11 mana but it will not let me activate the bracelet. When I press on it it only gives the option to equip, even after I tap all my lands to produce the mana (uthros producing for each artifact).
1 vote -
I bought some cards, including Elspeth Resplendent, and I haven't received them.
I bought some cards, including Elspeth Resplendent, and I haven't received them.
1 vote -
Silver Sable
Silver Sable Doesn't Have Option to Select/Submit 0 creatures. Card is forced to +1/+1 enemy creature if you do not show any creatures.
1 vote -
Moon-vigil adherents tokens includes creatures in enemy graveyard
I created 2 Moon-vigil adherents tokens using saw in half and instead of having being 7/7 they were 12/12 which should not be possible as i only had a total of 7 creatures in my graveyard and control.
the only way i can determine how they became 12/12 is if the tokens were also including the opponent's graveyard which i had counter 6 creatures.
to reproduce issue:
1.have some creatures both player and opponent graveyards
2.use saw in half to kill Moon-Vigil adherents to create 2 tokensthe power and toughness of the tokens should be equal to the total…
0 votes -
Would be nice not to have updates in the middle of ranked games
Can we get a notice before you decide that the game needs an update im in mythic ranked i dont get here all the time right in the middle of my match the game freezes then tells me I have a 900mb update
1 vote -
Absolute Virtue did not die to Day of Judgement.
Absolute Virtue did not die to Day of Judgement.
- Opponent has The Sensational She-Hulk and Absolute Virtue in play, plus some Map Tokens and they are tappet out.
- I cast Day of Judgement. It resolves instantly.
- The Sensational She-Hulk dies but Absolute Virtue does not.
1 vote -
Unable to scream
Bug Report:
River's Rebuke forced my Unable to Scream to attach to my creature instead of going to the graveyard.
I had earlier attached Unable to Scream to an Opponents Creature. Then I mass bounced everything with River’s Rebuke to prepare for my alpha strike and the game forced me to attach Unable to Scream to one of my creatures.
1 vote -
jeskas will creates incorrect mana
In the historic format I cast a jeska's will to generate red mana targeting my opponent who had 3 cards in their hand. I had zero mana floating when I cast the spell. When the spell resolved I only received 2 mana. I did lose the game because of this and I luckily caught this on camera. I can provide a video file if needed, but cannot submit video files using the file attach option on this page.
1 vote -
How was Adamantoise paid for when opponent had only 5 mana?
How was Adamantoise paid for when opponent had only 5 mana? I am using a PC.
1 vote -
Bug during sealed
Impossibile castare una removal pagando il costo alternativo (sacrificio) durante la prima main phase
1 vote -
Exiled Emmanuel when it has protection from colored spells
Emrakul the Aeons torn, which has protection from all colored spells, was exiled by banishing light which is a white spell (ie it has a color).
1 vote -
Barbed Bloodletter not working
Noticed the barbed bloodletter wither function isn't working
1 vote -
Match wait times too long (sometimes over 4 minutes). Cancel won’t work on any of my IPADs.
Fix long match wait times and cancel not working on iPads.
1 vote -
Kavaero Mind-Bitten Targets Exiled Cards
Kavaero Mind-Bitten states "enter as a copy of any creature in a graveyard".
This is FALSE. He also targets ANY creature in EXILE.
Please fix.
1 vote -
Bot doesn't know how to handle Relentless X-ATM092.
When I attack with Relentless X-ATM092, the bot tries to assign two blockers, can't proceed, and then repeatedly unassigns and reassigns the second blocker until it gives up and unassigns both blockers.
1 vote -
Bugged interaction between Cool But Rude + Moonshadow + Practiced Offense
I think I've been encountering a bug during the interaction of Cool But Rude, Moonshadow and Practiced Offense.
While Moonshadow is in play alongside Cool But Rude and I choose to discard Practiced Offense, it won't trigger Moonshadow's ability and the negative counter isn't taken off. Although Practiced Offense has Flashback in it, it has to go to the graveyard first, then the Flashback is "activated"... so it should trigger Moonshadow without a doubt as it goes from my hand to the graveyard. This bug occured with me a couple of times already and it impact on the gameplay of…
1 vote -
Deck Validation Failed
Twice now I have been unable to play decks despite them being legal. First time it was Path to Exile in Historic, not sure what it is now with this decklist so I will post the decklist for the dev team to figure out, I'm not gonna waste my time testing what card is causing the problem
Companion
1 Jegantha, the Wellspring (IKO) 222Deck
4 Ignoble Hierarch (MH2) 166
2 Rahilda, Wanted Cutthroat (Y22) 42
4 Barrowgoyf (M3C) 102
2 Jarsyl, Dark Age Scion (Y23) 20
4 Pyrogoyf (M3C) 111
4 Fatal Push (FCA) 9
3 Grave Expectations (Y24)…1 vote
- Don't see your idea?