MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2698 results found
-
Ban Jorn, God of Winter
If you're not even allowing seedborn muse into the game, why would you allow Jorn? He's even worse since he allows the player to double up on their mana and have two explosive main phases. Fix your oversight.
1 vote -
Ban Jin Gitaxis, Progress Tyrant
This card is beyond broken in a 1v1 environment. It completely locks out the opponents, especially if they can't build up their mana base. This card does not belong on arena.
1 vote -
Pyrokinesis bug when copied
I was playing Comp Brawl on PC. I cast Pyrokinesis while Fire Lord Azula was attacking. The spell resolved normally, allowing me to select targets and assign damage. The copy however forced me to either let the spell fizzle or select at least 2 targets, not allowing me to select a single target.
1 vote -
最小要件が変わっただろう
スタートガイドに関するFAQ
では、最小要件:
プロセッサ: AMD Athlon 64 X2デュアルコア5600+または同等のプロセッサ
グラフィックカード: GeForce GTX 8800または同等のグラフィックカード
RAM: 2GB
オペレーティングシステム: Windows 7とまだなっているが、
Game Update - Unity Update and Upgrade
と、2026/8/25 のアップデートで
インストールエラーが起こったあとのUnity のバージョンを見てみると
6000.3.14.35903
となっており、おそらく最小要件がWindows7 ではなくなっただろう。
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Aug 25, 2026
Game Update - Unity Update and Upgrade
Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Aug 25, 18:30 UTC
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Aug 25, 15:30 UTC
Scheduled - @MTG_Arena maintenance will occur to deploy a full client update.📥 Full download required.
🔄 Restart required. No downtime for those who update.…1 vote -
south wind avatar ability doesn't trigger
the ability "Whenever another creature you control dies, you gain life equal to its toughness" is not triggering.
1 vote -
standard event
While participating in a Standard event, the game encountered a severe bug. A cast card got permanently stuck on the stack. From that turn onward, I was restricted to casting only instants because the spell never resolved, whereas my opponent was able to continue playing normally without any issues
1 vote -
Muster the Departed.
I run muster the departed and Exalted SunBorn in a deck combing with Reef Worm and Bartolome. So I warp in SunBorn, Sac Reef and get 2 fish. Then I Go to beginning of end turn which triggers both Muster and SunBorn. I trigger Muster first and 2 more fish are made. I want to then respond to the creation trigger with sacking all 4 fish which would trigger whales to be made ect. However it doesn't give a chance for response and just warps out SunBorn Costing me 8 krakens and 12 +1/+1 counters.
1 vote -
Mirkwood Land Bugged
I just ran into a bizarre problem where my "Mirkwood" dual land card bugged out in a game breaking way.
On turn 1 I played Mirkwood and the game starting roping me and I was locked out from taking any type of action (also the land entered untapped, which should not be possible either).
On Turn 2 I played a basic land and found I was not allowed to play my 2 drops even though I should be able to. When I then clicked my Mirkwood to tap it manually the game immediately ended my turn.
On turn 3 the…
1 vote -
Doctor Doom Avatar has weird miscoloured spot on face.
Doctor Doom’s Avatar has a weird flat blue/teal spot on the left side of his face that looks out of place and like a miscolouring, and isn’t shared with any of his art on any cards he appears on - and so doesn’t seem like an artistic choice. It’d be nice if it got made metallic/silver like the rest of his mask.
1 vote -
The Pack screen plays the Marvel Super Heroes song over other songs
The Pack screen plays the Marvel Super Heroes song over top of all other songs. This has been happening since MSH came out and it's still happening after The Hobbit was released.
1 vote -
Bug no draft contender
Oi, estava jogando uma partida de draft contender hoje, e do nada o jogo travou, quando tentei reiniciar para nao perder o jogo, o aplicativo disse que precisava atualizar, e ao atualizar ainda baixou mais 3,6 gb, me fazendo perder o jogo e ter prejuizo no evento. Gostaria que verificassem o ocorrido e se possivel me reembolssassem as 3k de gemas que utilizei para entrar no evento, tendo em vista que tive prejuizo devido a instabilidade do sistema de voces.
1 vote -
MTG arena forced an update in the middle of a game???
MTG Arena forced me to close the app and install an update while I was in the middle of an active game.
1 vote -
Investigation not working
Investigated using Magnifying Glass but the clue token failed to appear
1 vote -
Used Relm's Sketching to copy an opponent's Maha, Its Feathers Night
Used Relm's Sketching to copy an opponent's Maha, Its Feathers Night discarded a card and my Maha just fizzled out...
1 vote -
LOTR Premiere Draft | Missing Picks
At the end of the LOTR Premiere Draft I was missing two cards from my pool. I was unable to draft my 2nd and 3rd pack first picks. They were both mythic rares in the first position in the pack. I could not double click them, confirm to pick them, and restarting the client did not allow me to do it either. The two picks were missing from my final draft pool. Really unfortunate as they were cards I was looking forward to playing as I paid real money to draft them. The cards were The Balrog, Durin's Bane and…
1 vote -
LOTR Premiere Draft | Missing Picks
For my 1st Pick Pack 2 and 1st Pick Pack 3 of the LOTR Premiere Draft. I opened up two Mythic Rare cards in the first slot. I tried to double click on the cards to pick them, which did not select them. Then, I tried restarting my client and I was still unable to pick them. I even hit CONFIRM PICK to try to pick them and that didn't work. Most importantly, the picks did not end up in my draft pool at the end of the draft. Really unfortunate as they were extremely powerful cards that I paid…
1 vote -
Card "Frodo Baggins" Bugged Final Ability
The card "Frodo Baggins" appears to be bugged. The final ability says he must be blocked if he is your ringbearer. However, in a match I had him as my ringbearer and opponent blocked a different creature. Attacked next turn and opponent did no blocks. Annoying.
1 vote -
PERO QUE ES ESTE RNG DE MIERDA
JODER, LOS OPONENTES PUEDEN COMPRAR LA PUTA LOTERÍA, DEJAD DE TIMARME
0 votes -
Out Cold countered by Equipment Ward
Out Cold has the text "This spell can't be countered. (This includes by the ward ability.)" However, Out Cold still gets countered by ward when it targets a creature with ward applied by an equipment such as Dwarven Mattock.
1 vote -
Arena crashed on my pc during a premiere hobbit draft and my cell after.
Arena crashed on my pc during a hobbit premiere draft and would not reconnect. So I grabbed my iPhone and connected but missed the first 3 picks of my 2nd pack. After finishing my draft on my phone I went into a game and everything put on the battlefield was collecting in a pile in the center.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?