Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2700 results found

  1. screen froze when oppoenent surrendered

    My opponent surrendered while I was trying to tap lands and it wouldn't let me get past the game to go back to the main menu

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Spider-Sense counters room opening

    I've just played a game in which my opponent countered the "opening a room" special action with his Spider-Sense instant spell. The room enchantment in question (Unholy Annex / Ritual Chamber) has already been on the board with the Unholy Annex part already opened. I might be wrong here, but to my understanding Spider-Sense shouldn't be able to counter the room-opening special action, since it's not an instant spell, not a sorcery spell and not a triggered ability, but, crucially, a special action (that can't be countered).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cecil Dark Knight is not shown in the search bar for competitive Brawl

    When I go to my collection I can find cecil ( I do own 4 copies).

    But when I go into my comp. brawl deck, i cannot find him and therefore cannot add him to my deck.

    My commander is Crucias (Red and Black) so I should be able to add cecil to my deck

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stone by sunlight

    I cast stone by sunlight from the graveyard with Bilbo, thief in the night but the interface choose for me the effect. Costed me a draft,

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. no aplica arrolla

    tenía en juego un "Thorin escudo de roble", equipado con una "motosierra" con 2 contadores y un "Mjolnir, martillo de Thor", por tanto mi criatura era una 5/2 arrolla me bloquearon con una "Amalia Benavidez Aguirre" con un contador o sea era una 3/3 con rebatir y los 5 puntos de daño se los hizo a la criatura debió hacer 2 a la criatura, que serian 4 por el Mjolnir y el resto al jugador

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Skipping my turn with mana open

    I have now had this happen twice where I'm taking my turn either playing a spell or going to attacks. This time when in my declare attacks step it wouldn't let me attack or even play any spells for that matter. Then timed me out and passed my second main phase with mana and spells in hand to play. I've lost a couple games because the game stops letting my play cards and immediately passes through my phases and is really frustrating. It this time was being an issue when I try to declare attacks and it won't let me.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Liliana, Dreadhorde General

    I´ve having alot of games that the ability, "Whenever a creature you control dies, draw a card", is not working. A lot of games.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I had a creature die to combat damage under the protection of the second phase of Old Fat Spider Cant See Me.

    While defending with a 1/2 Lakeshore Apothecary against a 4/4 Goblin Army, the Lakeshore Apothecary died to combat damage while under the protection of the second phase of Old Fat Spider Cant See Me.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. approach the second sun crafting

    Approach the second sun is mythic. i was going to craft 4. it says in game it takes wild cards and i have 4 mythic and it is a mythic

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bug draft

    Hello, I was playing a Premier Draft and, at some point, the game started behaving strangely. The lands would remain untapped or tap incorrectly when I played spells, and some creatures on the battlefield would remain stuck as if I were casting them. I restarted the game, but it wouldn’t start anymore.

    Could I request a refund of the 1,500 gems I spent on the draft?

    Thank you, and have a good day.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sparky for Brawl

    I would love a version of Sparky for Brawl decks, so I could play-test my deck ideas in a low-bracket environment. Please and thank you!

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Game forcibly ends in draw because the client can't handle the token generation combination of Windcrag Siege/Mardu and a buffed Anim Pakal

    Hello,

    i have run into this issue now a couple of times, where I am attacking for the big swing, but the client runs into a draw because the token generation can't handle this insane number of tokens. When Anim Pakal has been buffed by Ouroboroid or other +1/+1 counters into the high hundreds / thousands, and I also have Windcrad Siege in Mardu mode on the field, then the game just stops working for a time and ends in a draw, even though I should have won because except narrow circumstances nobody is easily able to block thousands of…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Irritating card pulls from Packs in conjunction with Card Rewards from Myster Pass

    If they Mastery Pass has Specific Cards it gives out I shouldn't be pulling them immediately from a pack right after. I thought in order to help with collecting things were changed to where we don't pull the same cards constantly if we have 4 copes already I'm getting sick and tired of pulling the same cards in the packs I'm using my gold to purchase when i get them as card rewards from the mystery pass or daily rewards

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quick Draft The Hobbit, MTGA client shows just the background art, no cards, no menu etc., got a loss without being able to play

    Dear Support Staff Member,

    yesterday at about 02:47 CEST i played my second game in the Quickdraft The Hobbit event and as soon as i was matched my MTGA client just showed the background art of the "game table". There were no cards, no menu for mulligan, no avatar, no emotes etc.
    I attached two screenshots of the bugged game.
    Due to not being able to anything, after the timer appeared several times and i was finally warned about losing the game, i quit the game with CTRL-F4.
    I was awarded a loss though i weren't able to play.

    With…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Game stack reporting Swiftspear´s Teachigs trigger as "Unknown Card Tittle #" when resolving.

    When resolving Swiftspear´s Teachings effects (3 already resolved when i casted a creature who triggeted ) effect on the stack appears as "Unknown Card Tittle #"

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Incorrect rules interaction -Angel of the dire Hour

    While playing a brawl match, opponent was attacking with all creatures, I was attempting to play Angel of the Dire Hour and the game wouldn’t let me play it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gnashing of Teeth bug

    Found bug with Gnashing of Teeth's second mode not killing the monster on the opponent's side.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. IDK if this is a bug but I don’t understand how it’s not

    Just before turn three for opponent, they Growing Dread. Turn three they did something to come back with three fat creatures. I missed that portion, but turn 4 I end up at -16 after attack phase…. If it is legit, can someone explain what must have been done? Seems a bit OP if not a bug for sure. I didn’t get a pic of exile….ugh

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. UI bug when selecting going back to view browser

    Opponent played a card that would destroy my commander, although my commander has 2 copies of Dog Umbra through her ability. When selecting which one of my dog umbra's to destroy instead, it does not show me which one is the token and which is the original card. I then decided to click the view battlefield to maybe find a hint to see which is which and there was none. Upon clicking back to view browser to click one of the auras to use up, the UI showing both of them disappeared and I could not click anything to respond.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories