MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2699 results found
-
Connection
During brawl matches, it looks like my opponent is doing nothing, then I get a connecting to server pop up. Then it connects back only to have my turn completely burned through. Then after the match I still can’t get back to title screen due to connectivity.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Lakeshore Apothecary didn't get +1/+1 counter
In my last game I had The Arkenstone in play, then I played a Lakeshore Apothecary. At end of turn The Arkenstone drew my an extra card, but the Apothecary didn't get the +1/+1 counter.
1 vote -
Derevi Empyrial Tactician
I have lost an enormous amount of games because of the following:
(Background info, when Derevi is played on an opponents land, it will show a box: Want to tap/untap land? Yes/NO)
When Derevi comes into play and targets something (for example an opponents land). They will tap it and play a removal spell on Derevi.
Derevi is destroyed/exiled and then a HUGE arrow pops up towards the land and a box pops up with a question and then YES/NO.
Obviously without thinking you click no, no i do not want to untap my opponents land, highlighted with that enormous…1 vote -
pentad prism not holding priority
Pentad Prism (with counters) does not hold priority if all lands are tapped. You can have 5 mana available but it will skip through from combat to end step without any possibility to do something.
Full control works but is not user friendly and also: When holding full control and "canceling" a spell. It will also withdraw priority even though you just wanted to do things differently.1 vote -
Freeze
Estava jogando um draft e em determinado momento, o jogo começou a travar, não conseguia equipar minhas criaturas e chegou o momento em que o jogo travou e não consegui mais retornar
1 vote -
rigged game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGcLn43lw5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prk_1KCRtp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjOkYgXN3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_kKyeGbFrg
Let's hope that one day this game disappears and there's something better.
1 vote -
Beorn's Hospitality landfall triggers before other landfall effects
Steps to reproduce the bugPlay landfall deck with Beorn's Hospitality and Elfsworn Giant. With both on the board, play a land and manually order the triggered effects to activate Elfsworn Giant's effect first and Beorn's Hospitality's second.
Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)PC
Enter the actual results you’re experiencingBeorn's Hospitality's effect triggers first regardless of manual ordering to trigger second. Thus you can't first have Elfsworn Giant create a 1/1 Elf token and then add a 1/1 counter with Beorn's Hospitality.
Enter the expected results of the featureElfsworn Giant's landfall effect…
0 votes -
no chance to respond to abrade
opponent cast abrade, and I should’ve had a chance to respond with my shardmage’s rescue, instead his spell resolved immediately
1 vote -
Double music when opening packs
When you access the pack menu, the music from Marvel Super Heroes begins to play. If you open a pack from any other set, the music corresponding to that set starts up as well. Both tracks play simultaneously, creating a magnificent cacophony.
I am on PC, running Windows 11. I have been experiencing this bug for several weeks.
I have done a "Repair Game Files".1 vote -
Concede only on your turn? we all like that joy of winning out of nowhere
I think it should only be possible to concede on your turn, after all, we all like that joy of winning out of nowhere.
1 vote -
Ygra, Eater of All infinite ward
Ygra gains another ward - sacrifice a food trigger whenever it gains a counter (which sacrificing a food does) meaning it has as much ward as you have pairs of mana. Already met two players exploiting this bug.
You can see there is nothing else on my opponent's board and I have sacced two creatures (one to grist and one to the first ward trigger), and there are two ward trigger still to resolve.
1 vote -
Please add Prophetic Flamespeaker to MTG Arena
I would really like to see Prophetic Flamespeaker added to MTG Arena for Pioneer.
I know it is not a strong competitive Pioneer card and probably won't have any impact on the current metagame. For me this is more about casual deck building and having more options.
I play a Rakdos "keywords soup" deck with creatures that have different combat abilities like double strike, trample and lifelink. Prophetic Flamespeaker would fit this deck very well as a 3-mana creature and would probably be better than some of the cards I am currently using.
I can get the deck to Diamond,…1 vote -
style not apllying
The style for Smaug the magnificent that reproduces the surge foil is not applying like the other of the bundle did
1 vote -
Auroral Procession Graveyard Order
When resolving Auroral Procession on Android, the graveyard does not appear in order when selecting the card to be returned to hand. When looping Auroral Processions, it puts the first Procession in the middle of the graveyard instead of right on top adding lots of extra scrolling and time to execute the game actions. Not sure that there is any reason why they graveyard should not be shown in order generally
1 vote -
discard button grayed
Discard confirmation button stays grayed out when discarding 20 cards at cleanup (Glint-Horn Buccaneer deck) — timer expires, game lost
Category: Bug — Gameplay
Steps to reproduce:
1. Control Glint-Horn Buccaneer and reach the end-of-turn cleanup step with a very large hand (27 cards, requiring a discard of 20 cards down to maximum hand size).
2. Select the 20 required cards to discard.
3. Observe that the confirmation button remains grayed out even though the correct number of cards is selected.
4. The timer runs out completely and the game is awarded to the opponent.Platform: Android AND PC (reproduced…
1 vote -
bug umplayable games
i have this bug in pc i unistall and install via steam but the result its the same that screetshoot shows i can play nothing it begins two days ago when the game was so slowly unplayable
1 vote -
Graphical Error After Exiting Full Screen
After exiting full screen mode on my Mac the graphic settings will not reset back to normal when back in full screen. I see a zoomed in image with lower quality and cannot fix this. I can't see everything on screen, including both graveyards. Please provide help or fix the bug
1 vote -
Hexproof creature targeted by kaito
How can a hexproof shield counter be targeted by a stunt counter from kaito?
1 vote -
cards in hand effecting battlefield before they enter
Occasionally, when I draw a card that has an effect that is triggered by something while it is on the battlefield, that effect will trigger as soon as that card is drawn and while it is still in hand. I am pretty sure I have seen the effects of this from other player as well as I have notice effects occurring on their battlefield with no discernable cause of the effect.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?