MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2697 results found
-
ドミナリアの英雄、テフェリーと1日のやり直しの相互作用について
ドミナリアの英雄テフェリーの-8能力で紋章を得た後、1日のやり直しを唱えても、紋章の効果が誘発しない。
1 vote -
Report a bug
Was playing arena on android against Helga the seer, and oracle text says her mana can only be spent on creatures with mana value four or greater or with X in cost, but just activated an ability with it.
1 vote -
Tishana’s Tidebinder was blinked, countered a new card’s abilities, but the prior creature still has no abilities.
This seems like a bug.
I had a creature in play with abilities. Opponent used Tishana’s Tidebinder to counter his triggered ability and thus removed all his abilities. On a later turn they blinked the Tidebinder to counter the activated ability of a Blast Zone, and yet my prior creature continued to have no abilities. This seems like a bug.
1 vote -
Didn't receive the cards from the Jump into Marvel Event packs
Hello. I am playing MTG Arena on an iPhone 11. When playing the Jump into Marvel Event, I received the awards (2 rares, 1 uncommon), but didn't get the cards from the packs that I chose. This happend twice in a row.
1 vote -
Black Market Connections
My opponent has out Black Market Connections and at the First Main Phase the trigger prompt has come up and has no Timer. They have been sitting there for 20 minutes with no penalty. I have not lost connection, and they are still sending message prompts. This is a competitive Brawl match on PC.
1 vote -
astelli reclaimer
Astelli Reclaimer was not working as printed in my match. I cast it for 3WW and should have been able to any target creature in my graveyard that was 5 mana or less to the battlefield. I had eligible targets in my graveyard and it did not trigger to allow me to select any of the targets to the battlefield.
Using PC.
1 vote -
black screen on draft (play oin GeforceNow)
I was playing my fourth match of a Marvel draft; I got disconnected, and when I reconnected, I had a black screen.
I couldn't finish the match, and by losing it, my draft run came to an end.
i play on GeforceNow, i haven't log, the draft over on 13.35 GMT
Thanks in advance
Moreno1 vote -
Valgavoth Avatar appears cropped
Valgavoth Avatar appears cropped at the end of matches. I hope you can fix it! Thank you!
1 vote -
サーバーから切断
ドラフトのピックの最中に切断され、ゲームを再開できません。1500ジェムの返還を求めます
1 vote -
BUG draft rapide les hors la loi de croisetonnerre
Lors de mon draft le serveur MTG arena a rencontré un problème (perte de connexion).
J'ai retrouvé la connexion 15/20 min aprés ce qui ma valu la perte de mon combat.
Je compte sur le service pour me recréditer ou me donner une seconde chance pour le combat.
Merci1 vote -
Premier draft matchmatching bug, draw counted as loss
On 7/23/2026 around 7:30 PM PST I started request to match me with an opponent in a Permier Draft for Marvel Super Heroes. I immediately cancelled the request and it returned to the previous screen with no issues. Then, after a few minutes, I tried to join a game again. After about 2 minutes the matchmaking went directly to a "Draw" screen. When I returned to the drafts screen, I had a game loss.
1 vote -
Spider sense not working with Pact of Negation
Spider sense in hand with 4 islands. I cast Pact of negation during opponent's turn. I should have the option during upkeep delayed trigger to counter the triggered ability with spider sense, but the game just auto-lost me the game.
1 vote -
"It That Heralds the End" does not appear to provide +1/+1 abilities to non-eldrazi colorless creatures.
Provide +1/+1 to ALL colorless creatures including DEVOID creatures that are by definition colorless. The current gameplay buff seems to only apply to colorless eldrazi only.
1 vote -
Dwarf Tribal
Add more support and interaction for dwarf tribal!
1 vote -
Arena
With The Hobbit set coming out are they going to make LotR Standard and legal in the other formats? Are the previous UB stuff going to be legal too? They might as well. I don't understand why they make current stuff legal but leave the previous UB stuff from the past and not standardize them.
I don't understand why they don't add all the UB physical cards to Arena. I think there should be the same cards in Arena as there are in real life.
Take a page from Konami's book from Master Duel in that regard.
I'm glad I…1 vote -
BUG - Super-Skrull not getting haste from corpses of the lost
Super-Skrull is a shapeshifter (and thus is also a skeleton) but it's not getting haste nor the +1 /+0 from Corpses of the Lost.
0 votes -
Network marauder is still too broken
Network marauder is insane. Who thought this was a smart idea. It should not give perpetual bonuses to all artifacts creatures and spacecraft you own. It should only grant that to those on the field or in hand. This is beyond power creep and breaks the color pie theory. It also was doing it's pre-rebalanced benefit of +1/+1 instead of +1/+0.
1 vote -
infinite mana
Ce serait super de bannir les cartes permettant de faire un combo produisant du mana à l'infini en standard.
-Badger Mole cub
-Bloom Tender
-The Jolly Balloon man1 vote -
Mr. Neg Bug
I was playing Mister Negative Commander and after moving it back to my command zone and replaying it on MTG Arena; it did not trigger the switch life totals ability or even prompt me
1 vote -
Command Tax/Discount Bug
Command tax didn't apply properly in a game with Lamm, they played a pearl medallion after I removed him with a lightning bolt and the next turn cast him for 3 mana.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?