MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2701 results found
-
Snakeskin Veil bug?
Twice today I have seen issues while using or trying to use Snakeskin Veil. Twice I was playing a green deck in Pioneer Play, both instances I had a 2/2 bird token out thanks to Sidequest: Raise a Chocobo.
This first time today I was unable to use it at instant speed. My opponent had out a Starnheim Aspirant 2/2. I used Bushwack to target it with my 2/2 so I could kill it... but I was not allowed to use my instant speed Snakeskin Veil to give it a +1/+1 so it would survive... despite having a forest still…
1 vote -
Main Menue Overlay in-game
Main menue overlay in-game.
1 vote -
mockingbird
windows laptop
quick draft marvel
no +1 counter on attacking mockingbird - playing take up the shield on other attacking creature - no +1 counter on attacking mockingbird - lost because if it :c
log attached1 vote -
great hall of the biblioplex and removal
when my opponent animates great hall of the biblioplex in my end step, I don't receive priority with my removal spell before my opponent's turn starts. I should get priority then.
1 vote -
BUG: Targeting destroy affects are not removing the card from play.
The destory affect of spells aren't removing cards from play. Creatures and enchantments are confirmed impacted but I supect it's impacting all targeting effects. Unsure if non-targeting is impacted.
1 vote -
Encroaching mycosynth/ toph the first meta
Encroaching mycosynth and toph the first metal bender. Playing encroaching mycosynth first and then toph the first metal bender should allow all permanents to be lands. When you go you earthbend any of the permanents, it resets like they arent even considered lands or artifacts.
1 vote -
Arna
Bonjour,
Je souhaiterai comprendre d’où vient le ward 1 lié à Arna et pourquoi je n’ai pas pu le payer avec mon mana noir en pool?
N’y a t’il pas une erreur de prog sur le ward de Arna? Il ne m’a pas proposer de défausser…
Game de brawl tanker niveau platine 2
Merci1 vote -
Enigma Jewel
The Enigma Jewel Crafting Bug - Locus of Enlightenment Stranded in Exile
Description:I was playing a game of Competitive Brawl and activated the Craft ability on The Enigma Jewel. I selected 4 nonland cards with activated abilities (including Jace Reawakened, Omen Hawker, and Rimefire Torque).Instead of returning to the battlefield transformed as Locus of Enlightenment, the resolution failed. The Enigma Jewel and the crafted materials became permanently stuck in the Exile zone, ruining the match state.I have attached both the screenshot of my exile zone showing the stranded cards and the player log file from the session.
Also oddly enough…
1 vote -
Vehicle does not untap when not a creature while targeted by Spider-woman, secret agent
Have a vehicle crewed.
Opponent plays Spider-woman, secret agent, ability targets vehicle
Pass turn, vehicle becomes artifact
My turn comes, at untap, vehicle which is no longer a creature does not untap, which is not how the rule works.Spider woman clearly says creature. The vehicle is no longer a creature.
1 vote -
MTG arena Cyc Rift Unrespondable
I had nine creatures on the field that could tap for mana. Opponent overloads a cyc rift in response to cast of omniscience, and the game skips straight to whether or not commander is going into hand without allowing me to tap my creatures for mana and effectively stay in the game. Lost to a glitch in ranked. Feels great, guys.
1 vote -
Spymaster’s vault should utilize “select cards to keep” interface
When conniving for large values (say, x=43) while performing a certain combo I often run out of time selecting which cards to discard. This wouldn’t be an issue playing in paper as I usually only care about keeping one or two pieces necessary to close out the game rather than manually selecting which 43 cards I don’t want. Updating that section of the UI to reuse the end-of-turn discard logic would be a big convenience.
(Playing on ios version 2026.61.30.5042.1300604)
1 vote -
target protected
Opponent is able to target a creature with "Protection from Spells ath tare one or more colors" using Ossification, which is one or more colors (white).
1 vote -
Tricksters Strategem Bug - Final quick draft match
I cast Tricksters Strategem as my final spell. It put one of my opponents creatures into his library, but it did not prompt my creature to connive. This caused my to lose my matchup, I needed to buff my creature to be able to block his trampler
1 vote -
Yo
I mean you guys have done some dumb **** in the past, but this Marvel **** officially broke the game you ******* idiots. A bunch of OP cards that have nothing to do with anything, just thrown in the middle of a completely unrelated deck. "My deck has nothing to do this, but boom here's Thor."
Just dumb. Created a whole new era of Google decks for lazy, pathetic players to look up and copy.1 vote -
Playing Arena on iPad - Not being able to pick opponent
While playing Arena on my iPad I tried playing the card “Draconic Fealty” which makes me choose a player. I couldn’t choose my opponent because it always showed the “mute” or “unmute” emote. Please have this fixed. Can’t you offer another way of picking players? Perhaps clicking the name or having a drop down menu?
Cheers,
Gordon1 vote -
1 vote
-
Worldweave needs changed
Worldweave needs to be a legendary enchantment at the least. It's far too powerful as a 3 drop in green.
1 vote -
Abilities explain error on absolute virtue (can't be blocked)
Holding click on Absolute Virtue display says I (the player) can't be blocked. This misled me to attack with my Herald of Eternal Dawn. It got blocked, killed, and I lost from this.
1 vote -
superadaptoide
the card superadaptoide its function its having a huge BUG . It has a Indestructible counter , and it has been sent to graveyard by beeing DAMAGE with a card who makes 3 damage.
Indestructible cards only can be kill by -1-1 counters or being exiled. Repair it please because i loose a game unfairly.1 vote -
Cage du Collectionneur +Séminaire sur la restauration
Bonjour,
quelqu'un pour m'expliquer pourquoi lorsque je met +1/+1 sur une créature en remplissant les conditions de la "Cage du Collectionneur", je ne peux pas sortir le "Séminaire sur la Restauration"?
Cordialement.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?