MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2698 results found
-
Redcap Melee
I cast Redcap Melee targeting a nonred creature and was not prompted to sacrifice a land as required. I was playing Pioneer against a mono black player and I targeted their Gifted Aetherborn with my Redcap Melee on my turn 3.
I had three mountains, a Monastery Swiftspear, a Soul-Scar Mage with a +1/+1 counter on it, and a transformed Kumano Faces Kakkazan, and I started on the play. My opponent had played 2 Snow-Covered Swamps and the Aetherborn at that point.
Honestly they were dead on my next turn even if I didnt have the extra land, but I…
1 vote -
Wolverine, best there is not working properly
Used an instant fight spell on opponents 2nd main phase , targeting my Wolverine, best there and opponents creature. His creature died Wolverine did not and Wolverine did not receive a +1/+1 counter on opponents end step when he was supposed too. This ability triggers on each end step not just my own. Please fix ASAP.
Platform PC
1 vote -
Double strike
Can you please fix double strike. It even states that "does not apply when creatures fight." But it is doing it when creatures fight.
1 vote -
Upkeep pause after milling out
With The Scarab God on the Field and Laboratory Maniac in the graveyard.
My opponent plays Startled Awake (Finishing milling me to 0 cards) on their turn after I tap out.
Arena didn't leave me an opportunity to respond to anything (I was tapped out)and didn't stop on upkeep by activating the scarab god to get a copy of the lab maniac and win the game. Thus I lost that game. It's very frustrating.Bottom line bug fix: Add a stop on upkeep automatically when on 0 cards in the library. (Other effects could matter, like shifting woodland)
Game happened…
1 vote -
Stand Still didn't trigger when opponent cast a spell
I was playing against an opponent who cast stand still. Later on, my opponent cast high noon, but it did not trigger the stand still to let me draw three cards. I then responded by casting an instant and THEN the stand still triggered and my opponent got to draw three cards. It should have triggered when my opponent cast high noon.
I am playing on PC. I have attached the game log
1 vote -
Pithing Needle
Game freezes when prompted to write the text, then auto selects " Fortify " when I'm trying to write the name of the card that SHOULD be the needle's target.
Happened a couple times already.1 vote -
bitterblossom
When attempting to craft Bitterblossom as a Mythic wildcard, I receive a notice that it is Rare. Currently, only one of the card styles is considered as Rare, while all of the others display as Mythic. The card also comes up identified as mythic when you filter for mythic via the deck builder. Please correct this error as I am unable to craft it as a mythic wildcard and do not currently have any rare wildcards. I'm finding this bug on iOS.
1 vote -
Notify invalid double blocks
I accidentally tried to double block an Ayala token, but then it passed through to damage instead of prompting that the double block was invalid. It should not just auto-unclick when you assign two blockers. Caused me to lose game.
1 vote -
Bringer of the Last Gif
Bringer of the Last Gif bugged or text is wrong.
When resolving "Then each player returns all creature cards from their graveyard to the battlefield that weren't put there this way." only the owner of the card have his creatures back on the battlefieldand not each player.
1 vote -
constant connexion problem
Basically its been a while now, more than a month, I have a hard time to connect to the game
either I just get the screenshot message or I sometimes can connect but I dont have access to the store
1 vote -
Did not receive draft prizes once event was over
Bizarre how when i go to last played events, i get the draft format i was playing with my deck colors and first pick on the deckbox, but when i go into the event it shows no deck, i can only start a new draft. Except i don't have the gems from the previous so i can't.
1 vote -
unable to respond to roxanne's meteorites with instant
i have tried to submit this 4 times now but the site crashes every time i try.
so here is a link to a gif of what happened. i have the logs but i am guessing the attachments are breaking the site.1 vote -
resing buton in jump in event is gone
Y SI TRABAJAN UN POCO ?? DEBE SER INCREIBLEMENTE DIFICIL TRABAJAR EN VEZ DE DEJAR EL BOT DE RESPUESTAS AUTOMATICAS A LOS TICKET QUE UNO MANDA DESDE HACE 2 AÑOS. DIOS SON BASURA
1 vote -
Planar draft unbalanced.
Planar cube seems rather unbalanced in favour of control. The base cards are full of overpowered counter spells and control cards, making it the best deck regardless of what plane the cube is at.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Wan Shi Tong, All-Knowing doesn't trigger from tucking commanders
Wan Shi Tong, All-Knowing does not trigger when he targets commanders with his ETB in brawl. The effect should put any targeted Commander second from the top into the library, then your opponent is given the option to put the card into the command zone. However, the game seems to give them this choice before the card actually enters the library and Wan Shi Tong's secondary trigger doesn't happen like it should.
1 vote -
Attack with all tokens
I think there's a hint in the loading screens that says you can attack/block with all of your tokens by tapping the number in the top left corner. I attempted this with my squirrel girl deck, and did not achieve the desired result, only tapping one creature at a time. This leads to an opponent conceding before I can get my daily achievement out of the way so please fix this (on mobile, haven't tried on computer yet)
1 vote -
Knockout Maneuver
Knockout Maneuver says does damage to target creature, it doesn't say fight. In game play, death touch shouldn't be applied. If a 1/1 creature with death touch is getting +1/+1 and then doing damage to another creature. They are not fighting. It should do 2 damge to target creature, death touch should only be applied when the two creature's touch.
1 vote -
Ruined Magic for me
They told me they don’t care in email and said put my feedback here so here is is. I also gave them a bad review on Apple. The following is my message to them. I got the standard unthoughtful copy paste email response. They say it’s just an algorithm and I’m just having unfavorable odds. That’s bs, I’ve played arena since it came out and I have maybe won 2 paid tournaments out of about 300. 80% of losses were manna problems, 10% were game crashing and I just lose and waste my time and money with no refund, or…
1 vote -
Naruto
Hello
I’ve recently returned to the game after a hiatus of about 25 years. I loved the classic old sets—especially the Urza sets from the late 90s.
Now that I’m back, there’s a lot of new ground to cover. The various "Beyond" sets are particularly fun, and the Turtles collaboration really hit a nostalgic sweet spot for me.
A dream collaboration for me—and likely for many loyal fans who followed 2000s anime—would be Naruto. Final Fantasy is great, of course, but it would be a dream come true to collect the amazing trio of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura—along with…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?