MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2818 results found
-
Rigged
How can you call this magic the gathering? This is nothing more than money-grubbing. I could have the best possible deck that I've ever drafted and go Owen three, and later draft mediocre at best and win all seven rounds. I don't think you mother f****** really understand him just how smart the players are. If your response is that the money speaks for itself, just remember that you're cheapening every other instance of this game by allowing this one to be this f***** up. In all seriousness, stop ruining my favorite game you f****** ********.
5 votes -
Unholy Annex
The opponent IS ganing lifes with unholy anex and no Demons in play
5 votes -
Shuffling back into library
The shuffle back into library mechanics seem to be a little broken probabilities wise. When ever I shuffle even a small amount of cards back into my library 1 or more of them always seems to be in the top 5. Another example is I just played a game where I choas warped a Chronicles of Victory only for the same card to be revealed after resolution. While this is technically possible, I the probability of this happening is astronimical unless there is cheating involved. I would assume your shuffling is "random" but something needs to be tweaked.
5 votes -
Product Suggestion
Please include an option for "Decline all"
Combos like Thassa's oracle + tainted pact are awful to click decline 80+ times.
5 votes -
Companions
As many others have reported, for over 2 weeks now my Companion is not appearing during the game though it is shown in the deck building screen.
I tried this in both ranked and unranked Brawl with 3 different decks configurations5 votes -
MWM reward - not rare
Didnt get Rare card on Midweek Magic :/
As a reward for the first win in the Historic Pauper Event MWM I got the Piggy Bank card - an uncommon.5 votes -
autotap issues
I'd like to complain about the auto tapping issue that made me lose two games out of three in an expensive planar cube draft. The first instance was I tried to cast radiant flames by first adding three red mana to my mana pool, intending to do radiant flames for 1, which would have killed nearly all of my opponent's creatures except my own. But instead, the game tapped an extra two lands of different color to cast the radiant flames for 3, killing my creatures too. Why couldn't it have used the mana already in the pool? The second…
5 votes -
Improvisation capstone needs to be banned!
Improvisation capstone, Tablet of discovery, and Death to our enemies with Thor is at least 60 percent of my matches. I have complained about the capstone card since the release, because it provides too much value every turn, and can't be interacted with other than a counter spell. Which you can run lands to prevent that. Now with tablet and death to our enemies ramp, you can get the spell out insanely early, and I feel shoehorned into one playstyle. Because of the overwhelming amount of people playing this, and it's core issue is Improvisation capstone being a noninteractive card…
5 votes -
Alchemy
Delete Alchemy from Arena, is not Magic The Gathering
5 votes -
Unable to unlock other game mode
Unfortunately, I can only fight against the bot Sparky and not against others. Please fix this.
5 votes -
Timer stuck
I'm playing my last game in pick two draft. My opponent hasn't done anything for the last 10 min, but the timer is stuck and does not advance. I feel cheated out of a potential win. I'm on android.
5 votes -
FIX THE RIGGED DECK SHUFFLER
Lost multiple games with the same deck due to terrible shuffles/mulligans. The deck has perfect ratio, and for what? Just for me to pull either one land or three of the same in a multi-coloured deck.
FIX THE SHUFFLER.
Even Google has a better randomizer, smh5 votes -
Flashback Cards Are Obscuring My Life Total
The surrounding scroll animation covers up my life total.
5 votes -
Favorited Legendary Store Doesn't Generate Reward
Within the new Legendary Stores achievements it looks like there's an error with "Place of Legends". I see my favorited legendary WPN store (Game Fortress in Novato, CA) both within the Arena app in my profile and within the Companion app. The store does have the legendary banner as well but it looks like the Place of Legends doesn't show as achieved, just wanted to report. Thanks!
4 votes -
MTG arena
Why is there such a limited amount of things I can earn per day? You want me to spend time on your game right? When I can't earn anything else I quit playing and I am not going to spend real money on fake cards. I spend real money on real cards, in fact I have in the last 20+ years have spent thousands of dollar on real cards. It would be different if you were sending us copies of all the cards people pay for on this game but that is not the case. And ***** paying for online…
4 votes -
game feels overly rigged
Opponents constantly top deck exactly perfect draws at the perfect times. just played back to back games where I stabilized and WHOA! they immediately go land game winning 7 drop after doing nothing for several turns and without scrying or surveiling. Then there are all the games where my opponent hits land 5 or 6 then never draws a land again and has all castable perfect answers the rest of the way while I miraculously draw 15 out of my 17 lands with 15 cards left in deck. I get Magic is a game of variance, but this consistently happens…
4 votes -
Sculpture not listed as a creature type
Sculpture not being listed as a creature type affects multiple cards like Kindred Discovery, Raise the Palisade, etc.
4 votes -
three tree
Three Tree City wouldn't let me choose "Sculpture" as a creature type, relevant to the new Vraska, Soul of Stone commander. (iOS, Windows)
4 votes -
3 Rebalanced Alchemy Cards Not Banned in Latest Update
With the recent update which reverted all paper rebalanced cards, 4 cards were banned in Alchemy: Cori-Steel Cutter, Leyline of Resonance, Monstrous Rage & Sewer-veillance Cam, but 3 other cards which were also rebalanced for being too good: Vivi Ornitier, Heartfire Hero, and Kona, Rescue Beastie weren't banned, and are now legal in Alchemy in their original form.
We have no indication from Wizards that these cards should be legal when the others were banned, and it makes no sense to make Vivi Ornitier legal with Sewer-veillance Cam banned as Sewer-veillance Cam was only hit initially due to its interaction…4 votes -
Reasons I uninstalled and quit playing (again)
Actual suggestions at the bottom for the TL;DR crowd but this needs more context.
This game is only engaging through fear of missing out... checking in daily to see what deals are on the store and to complete daily objectives that payout pennies worth of game currency and rewards. Everything is with the hope of a change of a better reward. The daily objectives only reward you for completing generic game actions (playing lands or casting spells of particular colors) or killing your opponent's creatures. The latter really doesn't belong on the list. There aren't any blue-specific action like counter…
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?