MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2821 results found
-
Endless Entering Match
Game frequently gets stuck on the "Entering Match" loading screen. The loading asset spins indefinitely, forcing me to Alt+F4 and restart the game. This happens multiple times a day and ruins my matches. Please fix this server synchronization issue.
6 votes -
Bug
For some reason when I play my Umori companion deck, even though in deck building it still says my companion is legal and set. But as some as I start a game my companion is not visible or usable.
I don’t know how to fix on my end. It happened after two updates ago, right around when marvel cards were added6 votes -
Comoanion not working in brawl
I have a brawl deck with lurrus companion, it does not show any issue or warning in the deck builder but when I play with the deck the companion does not appear, as if I did not have it in the deck.
6 votes -
Disappointed in planar cube pricing
I am very disappointed to see that the new planar cube is priced the same as non-phantom events. I simply cannot justify spending the same entry fee for a phantom event that I would spend on a non-phantom event like booster draft. I know the cube designers are very passionate about creating an interesting, fun, and highly repeatable experience. It is disrespectful of the work they put in designing this cube to price this event in a way discourages players from repeatedly playing these events. I hope that in the future wizards will return to pricing phantom events in a…
6 votes -
Game Freezes Constantly
Maybe spend less time/money on cute little animations and more time/money on having an actual functional game. I play on Mobile App and the amount of times the game freezes in middle of game action is off the charts. The number of games I’ve lost as a result is incredibly frustrating. The game is borderline unplayable since the last update. No excuses not to do better
6 votes -
Could not use instant
Had mana but could not play my instant and lost the game, this happened twice in the same game
6 votes -
Harmonize brawl and competitive brawl banlist
Competitive Brawl should follow the same philosophy as other competitive formats. If a card is banned in Brawl, it should be banned in Competitive Brawl, if a card is considered unfair in one situation it is also unfaire in the other (like Drannith Magistrate or Mana Drain). Having 2 banlists for almost identical formats is just making it harder to build decks, and makes the rules less clear.
6 votes -
brawl
there is a problem when attempting to connect with a nother player wen trying to play a brawl mach. i have made many brawl decks and I have tried on two phones one was andried and one was apple; I have also been playing on the same acount for the last 3 yeras and I have never been able to play brawl becase it will make me wait an indefinite amount of time for an opponent to join but never find one. I assume it is an acount problem seeing as I have used the same acount on two difrent…
6 votes -
5 votes
-
Extremely Unlikely Land Distribution
Hello,
I believe there is an issue with Land Distribution in the game. Today, October 3rd 2026, I have played numerous games where I have either drawn into, or surveilled 5 lands in a row, in a standard 60 card deck, while having 2 lands in my opening hand, with only 18 lands total in the deck.
In fact in my last 3 completed games, it happened each time. Drawn into, or surveilled, 5 lands.
The likelihood of this exact scenario happening 3 times in a row, having 2 lands in hand, 18 lands total in the 60 card deck,…
5 votes -
Please improve your bug report function
Give us some way to just submit a report like any other normal online game. This is should just be a simple form, rather than a forum to comment or vote on other people's reports. That just feels totally useless. Multiple times I've come here to make a report and felt it's not worth the effort. There's no indication it's been received or addressed, there's no date to tell how old posts are. Is it supposed to make us feel better to see other people make the same reports and get ignored?
5 votes -
"Portal Lands" card style bundle has the Innistrad versions of those cards, not the FRA portal art
Reality Fracture was supposed to release with a set of "Portal" card styles for the slow lands (Deserted Beach, Shipwreck Marsh, Haunted Ridge, Rockfall Vale, and Overgrown Farmland), which are part of the same set as the ones that released for the enemy-color versions in SOS earlier this year. Instead they are the Innistrad alternate arts. This shows in both the store and the collection view; attached is a screenshot of the collection view where the Innistrad alt art appears twice, instead of appearing once and the FRA art appearing in the other slot.
5 votes -
Reality Fracture style slow lands
I think there is a bug in the store. The slow lands in the store are showing the midnight hunt styles and not the reality fracture ones. Would like the reality fracture ones.
5 votes -
Fix your random generation
There is no way this game is randomly generated correctly. Its not random when every game is either no lands all game or nothing but lands. Having only 2 diffrent outcomes every game is not random. So either you need to fix it or you are purposely doing it to cheat for certain accounts for whatever reason.
5 votes -
Fix the rigged Draw system.
The odds of drawing 7 consecutive red cards from a 120-card deck containing 35 red cards are 0.0113%, which translates to a 1 in 8,846 chance. I just played this game. Earlier, I had to take 5 mulligans before seeing a land card.
Is it too much to ask to have a fair game? Stop putting your thumb on the scale for every match. I get screwed over and over trying to just enjoy this game.
I will NEVER put a penny into this game if its not a fair! If its free, then a broken game doesn't matter, but…
5 votes -
Fullscreen function doesnt work on 3440 x 1440 monitor
Im playing on a 3440 x 1440 monitor using the steam app. Whenever I launch the game or switch tabs (Home, Profile, Deck)
the window shrinks down to 2560 x 1440. If I open the graphics settings and manually click on the fullscreen function it properly stretches. Once I switch tabs again it shrinks back with the fullscreen check mark in the settings still on. Very annoying having to switch fullscreen on anytime I start a game or open packs.5 votes -
Liliana voice emotes do not produce sound
I purchased the Liliana Avatar and Emote bundle but after "equiping" them they do not produce sound like advertised. Am I missing something?
5 votes -
MTG arena exists full screen between every mode.
This can not be a new issue.
But I have to open another thread, because it seems like you are doing nothing about it.Every time I enter a game, exits a game, starts the program.
The application exit fullscreen mode.
This is ONLY an issue when running on UW for me.This must be an easy fix? So please, let's push a fix for the next update.
5 votes -
Auto-Selection of Bot or Timeless Game
The game interface keeps selecting "bot" or "timeless" games without my choosing them.
I almost always play standard and never never choose to play timeless or choose to play against Sparky, but for some reason the game selection keeps defaulting to timeless or bot game selections. It seems like editing a deck might be a trigger for defaulting the game type to a bot game?
Either way, I much prefer the previous practice of making the default type of game whatever that deck had done immediately before, unless an alternate selection is made. Playing a jank standard deck in a…
5 votes -
Alt+Enter keyboard shortcut bug
I kept accidentally passing turn 1 due to a keyboard shortcut bug in my latest draft so I'm looking for a refund.
I'm on a non-standard resolution so the game constantly makes the window smaller when joining a match. With whatever change or bug you have now, using the Alt+Enter keyboard shortcut (which should simply maximize the screen) is causing me to pass the turn, which got me a few times when joining a match before I noticed exactly what was going on. It still works for resizing the screen in general but if I try to use it right…
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?