MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2817 results found
-
Survey link to dead end.
In game mail with link to survey to provide feedback on Arena. Attached are snips of the in game mail, and the dead end of the link provided. Do you really want my feedback?
4 votes -
Your Rewards Are Vom Inducing
First, lets earn higher rewards for duplicates. Second lets have duplicate protection in more places. I dont play your events cause they feel gross and predatory. Just imagine telling the public your game is suitable or 13+ but you have gambling written all over it.
I'm not alone here.
Japan outlaws 'unjustifiable premiums and misleading representation'; specifically to target loot boxes.
China requires bad luck prevention mechanics (cap the max number of lootboxes till you get the reward you want). Also requiring the drop rate for each item (it is not enough to say mythics have a certain drop rate…
4 votes -
Are you fucccking kidding me?!
I searched for one land, and then I proceeded to draw lands after that. Fix your ******** awful game
4 votes -
menu on bottorm right of arena
When opening game on PC Steam there is a small highlight-able menu that has no options and fades in and out of reality. Not sure why it is there, but i imagine it is for a new feature in the future that got pushed incomplete. Please see screenshots below. Persistent between some menus as well.
4 votes -
Product Suggestion
I have a couple of ideas to make brawl better for the people like myself who want as close a format to commander as is achievable on MTG Arena
1) Can we get a 100 card brawl queue with no alchemy at all? I know some people are okay with those cards being in the game, but I go out of my way to not include those cards in my deck because they aren't paper viable and are often far more powerful than cards should be for their mana value. Overall the quality of brawl games is lowered by dealing…
4 votes -
Cannot Report Opponent Once Match has Ended
Once a match has ended, you no longer have the in-game option to report your opponent. At the after-battle screen, it should still be possible to report the player
4 votes -
Stop pre determining games
Stop with the predetermined matches. I can tell if im going to win or lose in the first 3 draws. Calling it with 100% accuracy now. You either keep one mana short or one mana too many of the wrong color. The card I need to win showed up double or triple when its my turn to win. Absolutely disgusting fix it. Also cant multi task like I use to. I could listen to videos or music in the back ground. Now gameplay cuts my sound
4 votes -
matchmaking
I will try to be more constructive on matchmaking. A big part of playing magic live is building decks that can beat common deck types you expect to see in your meta. Your matchmaking seems to make sure that won't happen. If I win too much against a deck type, I won't see that deck type often, if at all. Which totally defeats the point. Having the doom switch randomly thrown where you just lose many games in a row for no reason at all makes it feel completely rigged. I have to lose now because your algorithm says my…
4 votes -
******** DEALS
Are you going to actually deal me some f****** playable cards or you just going to f****** ***** me over on the deal every time the f****** opponent gets seven f****** exact same f****** cards every game and you can't f****** deal me something that I can play in my f****** opening end you f****** cheating f****** ********
4 votes -
pick locked
In an Arena Powered Cube draft, pack 2 pick 1 locked my pick selection to the last card in the pack. I could click on the other cards in the pack and they would be briefly highlighted before it would snap back to the last card in the pack. I tried alt tabbing, opening the menu, sideboard.
This was on PC.
4 votes -
Add Universes Beyond: Warhammer 40,000 Cards to MTG Arena
I would love to see the Warhammer 40,000 Universes Beyond cards added to MTG Arena. The 40k Commander decks were massive hits in paper Magic, and bringing those cards to digital play—whether through a dedicated Historic Anthology set, draftable sets, or Timeless/Historic legal formats—would be an incredible addition to the game.
4 votes -
Press and hold on card to enlarge not working
I’ve seen other posts but wanted to reiterate this, on IOS mobile in the deck builder you can not hold to enlarge cards at all anymore. It makes it nearly impossible to build a deck on mobile. Please fix this, it’s been bugged for weeks now and basically breaks the game
4 votes -
Gameplay - Skipped my ability to respond before combat
Gameplay skipped my ability to use an instant spell before combat damage was assigned. There seemed to be an ordained outcome. Normally once blockers are declared you can respond. I was not able to make such an action.
4 votes -
Rebalance Competitive Brawl
Competitive Brawl is terribly unbalanced. Cards like Strip Mine, Disruptor Flute, and all the zero-mana-casting-cost cards ruin the game. Regular brawl was feeling fairly balanced. Why create a ranked brawl that is notably less balanced? If anything, it should be the other way around. At lease have competitive brawl follow the same ban list. Just playing regular brawl isn’t a great alternative because, now that everyone is playing ranked, queue times for regular are often 2-3 mins, sometimes up to 5 mins.
4 votes -
sideboard
Cannot Sideboard in Bo3 Games.
Numerous reports on this issue, it kills Bo3 and has been around forever. Unbelievable it's still out there.
4 votes -
Timeout on ETB +1/+1 Triggers
My timer was used and I was forced to concede while waiting for my opponent to resolve ETB +1/+1 triggers on my turn.
4 votes -
Screen Resizing
The game swaps from full-screen to windowed with any change of menu/screen while my resolution is set higher than 1920x1080; I use an ultrawide monitor and this resolution only covers about 1/2 of the screen
4 votes -
‘Can’t make draft pick’ bug
In my last three premier mixed-up draft events, I’ve gotten the bug ‘can’t make draft pick’, where I’m then locked out of the draft and have to watch as the computer drafts for me halfway through. Could I be refunded for these events?
4 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duels
I crafted the Black Deck to play with friends online. Once I was able to put it my decklist it now says the Black Deck is INVALID on the Welcome Deck Duels. Is there a way to get the Black deck back into rotation?
4 votes -
Jump-In Game Tracking
Jump-In will not track the games I play so I am unable to receive the token.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?