MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2818 results found
-
New idea
It would be great if the shuffler didn't stick me with every island I have in the deck, especially when I have dual lands and another color. Starting with three Islands and then my first three draws were Islands when I only have seven islands in the deck. Appears like your shuffler is broken. But go on with your obligatory. We're looking into it email because that's all you guys ever do. You never fix the shuffler because it's not lucrative for you to do so. so instead you proceed to rig games in a curated experience. Just close this…
4 votes -
Recurring sideboarding UI corruption on macOS – unable to sideboard
I am reporting a recurring MTG Arena client bug that prevented me from using the sideboard during a match.
The issue occurred on September 3, 2026, at approximately 8:44 PM CEST, while playing on macOS through Steam. I previously experienced and reported the same type of problem on August 29, 2026.
When the sideboarding phase began, the normal sideboard interface did not load correctly. Instead, unrelated deck-building, filter, cosmetic, pet, and profile interface elements appeared on the screen. The actual sideboard was inaccessible, so I could not make the necessary changes before the timer expired.
The attached log provides direct…
4 votes -
First Turn getting skipped
My first turn whether I am going first or second is getting skipped every few games. This was never an issue before last week. And its really annoying when this happens when I pay for a draft and then am forced to discard a card on my first turn becuase I wasnt allowed to play my land……….I attached the log file from today. I would really like this to be fixed. I like to booster draft, but I will not spend the money anymore as losing a whole turn is really bad and not fair.
4 votes -
Option to speed up or entirely skip long sets of triggers & animations
There are many ways to put 20-40 triggers on the stack even without going infinite. When these triggers don't fizzle, each one has a dedicated animation that plays as it resolves, and the end result over multiple turns is a very tedious process of waiting for the game to resolve stuff neither my opponent or I can actually effect.
There should be an option to disable animations completely or choose to skip them (such as the animation for conjure in alchemy) so that my opponents and I are not bogged down by long strings of repetitive animations4 votes -
“Play 5 games of Jump In!” Not Progressing
“Play 5 games of Jump In!” quest has been stuck on 3/5 for about a month now, even though I’ve played/won more than 5 games of Jump In. I’ve tried resigning and trying new Jump In decks (wasting 3,000+ gold on cards I don’t even want), tried restarting client and device (iOS), and the repair game files option in settings.
4 votes -
Dr Doom sticker emote
Dr Doom sticker emote not working. It's equiped, other emotes working.
4 votes -
Competitive Brawl Ban List
Suggestions for better gameplay in Competitive Brawl. This is based on game experience and years of playing Duel Commander. I believe that at some point, Competitive Brawl can translate to paper, and I want to be part of that drive.
Suggested Format Changes –
Aside from game data, player feedback and gameplay should provide insights on what cards are unhealthy, and more importantly, what’s not fun for gameplay. Aside from my experience with years of Duel Commander tournaments, the below changes and banlist suggestions is based on my current gameplay in competitive brawl. I believe there’s tons of potential here,…4 votes -
MTG Arena is trash and always has bugs. It’s also rigged af. Hope the developers get reproductive cancers.
Been playing this **** game for five years and it’s just gotten worse every update. Rigged af, and the rules are applied Willy-nilly. **** everyone involved in making this product.
4 votes -
Bug Earth's Mightiest Heroes forces Spider Manifestations to trigger tapping
Bug Earth's Mightiest Heroes forces Spider Manifestations to trigger tapping. Unable to spend mana from the tapping lands to cover Earth's Mightiest Heroes cost, always must tap Spider Manifestations. Has happened across multiple games
4 votes -
Unity 6000.3.14f1_d68c3f99a318
Recently, whenever I try to launch Arena, I run into an error window that briefly flashes up and the game fails to launch. I don't have any extensions installed, so my issue isn't covered by the other post about this problem. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times. I've attached the crash output file I found.
I'm also running the game on PC (Microsoft Windows 10 Education, 64 bit, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363)
4 votes -
Error Updating Data, still occuring, Hobbit Update
Hello,
im still experiencing problems with Arena updating its files. It downloads a certain amount of MB, then says "Error Updating Data", i retry and the donwloaded amount does NOT contribute to any progress. (eg. its says 50 MB of 150 MB, gives the error and after retry it still says 150MB instead of 100MB). Here a link to my post from last week:
I reinstalled Arena in July, since then i have this issue (probably with the MSH-Update, i was able to download after a week).
Now, after the Hobbit Update (10.08.26) i was not able to update…4 votes -
Your game is a scam
Your entire game is a scam to ****** people out of more money. you have made the game pay to win and on top of that you have OBVIOUSLY rigged the game. you are clearly using some algorithm to stack decks and provide just the right card at just the right time to the opponent to ensure a loss. anyone with $1000 can build a deck that is impossible to beat without putting in just as much real money. any time you would pay to enter an event it is guaranteed you will lose most of the time. even using…
4 votes -
Tablet of discovery
Tablet of Discovery should have been banned. The decks using this card is way to over powerd. It was a BIG mistake to let this card no get banned. Pleas fix this as soon as possible before the whole Standard Meta is control decks with this card. The card is way to op. Period!
4 votes -
error after crashing during sideboarding
crashed during side boarding, after reloading can get a weird screen, talking about resting my cosmetics but it didn't lead anywhere. tried poking around to see if I could get to the SB screen but couldn't do anything. eventually it let me in to the match from timing out in sideboard.
on a lighter note is there anyway to spend 5 gold on something having your gold total off permanently is a bit annoying lol. (example 10005g instead of 10000g)
4 votes -
Boseiju Who Endures does not allow to search and pick the basic land (Waste).
Boseiju Who Endures do not allow me to search and pick the basic land (Waste). It happens in all games
4 votes -
Feedback on the In-Game Player Reporting Feature - Request for Transparency and a System Feedback Channel
To the MTG Arena Team,
I am writing as a player to share serious concerns regarding the in-game player reporting feature and the partnership with GGWP announced on August 18, 2026. I would like to request improvements and clarification on the following points.
Overemphasis on Monitoring Player Behavior ("Results") While Overlooking the Environmental Design That Causes Frustration ("Cause")
The newly added reporting categories (such as roping/stalling and abusive language) only address the symptoms of issues in the competitive environment. The underlying reasons why many players experience stress and resort to unsportsmanlike conduct are deeply connected to platform-side factors: a lack…
4 votes -
Lands
No lands. My deck has 75 lands, and out of the past 20 games, I’ve gotten 2 lands in the initial deal and not much more after that. You’ve changed something in the shuffling algorithm and it suck’s
4 votes -
énigme dans l'obscurité (riddle in the dark)
La troisième énigme est buguée. *** SPOIL *** La réponse est le "vent" ("wind", en anglais) : je rentre la réponse, ça utilise le code, sauf qu'au lieu d'obtenir une récompense et la suite des énigmes, rien ne se passe ...
4 votes -
Number of collected cards in store is incorrect
Platform: PC
Expected Result: "Painful Quandary Collected: 2", "River's Rebuke Collected:1"
Actual Result: "Painful Quandary Collected: 0", "River's Rebuke Collected:0"Steps to reproduce the bug: Owning copies of a card in store, but from a different set and none from the set the store is actually selling. Only after buying the card will the number of "Collected" indicated in the store be properly computed to count all versions of the card owned.
When in Store, when you're trying to buy a card to add to collection, there's is a counter above the gems and coins to show how many of…
4 votes -
Best of 3 sideboarding bug
Cannot add or remove cards while sideboarding. I click on the cards, and nothing happens. Even after restarting the game mid-match, it still won't let me sideboard. I am on windows.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?