Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2818 results found

  1. Persisting Asset Error

    Hello, I got 3 "March of the Machine"-Boosters as a reward. Upon opening them I got "Asset Error Detected". (This didn´t happen when opening the "The Hobbit"-Packs which I did before.) I coudln´t view the cards though I think I at least got some of them. I get the same error message when viewing the foil or alternate art of some of my cards. I did some research and tried fixing it but nothing seems to work. I attached the log, but am unsure if it is useful. Thanks

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. timer going down during opponent’s long combos (mainly chitterfang)

    In the past 2 months on a handful of occasions, I have run into an issue where my timer is running down aggressively during an opponent’s turn when they are running a long combo, including running down when I don’t even have a “resolve” prompt available yet. this is absolutely not an issue of me waiting too long to click resolve. It happened to me today playing against a Chitterfang, Squirrel General deck , which is the most common commander I’ve run into this issue with. The opposing player should not be punished with an aggressive timer during this situation

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. tainted pact

    I can't exil my whole deck with taineted pack, on my way doing so it just resolves and I can not exil my library for the taineted pact oracle combo. That's a problem because it is the decks win condition

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. shuffler won't let me draw land

    hey when you need to make me lose can you come up with something other than not letting me draw land?
    competitive brawl 40 lands whenever i "win too much" just can't draw land

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Locked out of sideboard

    Cant sideboard in BO3, locked out and as a result lose g2 and g3. Seems opponent could board XD...x/ NOT funny at all actually. Happened around 10:50 est today

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Riddle code bugged

    I entered Fish on the third riddle and it said success but didn't give me the rewards (because obviously it's not the answer to the third riddle). Now I've gotten to the sixth riddle I typed in fish and it says the code has already been redeemed but won't give me the seventh and final riddle or the reward for the sixth riddle.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the hobbit

    Hi, I crafted the green deck for the "Welcome Deck Duel event: the hobbit", but now it won't let me enter the event to select the green deck.
    It used up my "comodines" to craft the cards, but the deck isn't showing up as available to use.
    Please help.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. game keep freezing

    Game keep freezing. Repaired and reinstalled, still freezing during queue (mostly timeless). I can join 1 match every 5-6 try. The game both stop responding and I have to force close it, or the queue go ahead without letting me join the match

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ojer Kaslem, Deepest Growth combat trigger not shuffling cards to the bottom of the library.

    After dealing combat damage to my opponent and getting a land and creature to the battlefield, I was noticing I was allowed to see the top couple cards of my library. For some reason the cards are not being put to the bottom of my library after being revealed like they are supposed to be.

    This was happening both in the Midweek Magic Brawl event and in Best of 1 Brawl.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug

    There seems to be a bug with Marina Vendrell and unlocking door after the latest update. Whenever I use her ability, the UI just freezes and I can't click on the unlock button.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug

    I played barrensteppe siege in a ranked match on Android an my game froze causing me to lose the match. This happened to me twice place fix.
    2026.62.0.6729.1304277

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Pick two draft the Hobbit Missed Draft Pick

    In my Hobbit Pick 2 draft event on pack one pick four my draft pick was cancelled, I selected two cards and before the timer ran out the pack vanished and the cards were not put into my pool. At the end of the draft I have fewer cards than i should have

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Merciless Executioner and Colossal Whale not treated as being pioneer legal

    1. Merciless Executioner and Colossal Whale are Pioneer legal, but the client treats them as illegal.
    2. PC
    3. Game says they're illegal cards for a pioneer deck when I finish building a deck.
    4. They should be legal.
    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. frozen room section for Duskmourn Draft

    during a draft match I was playing in the newest draft dropped today, August 11, 2026 during my turn when I used a sorcery in an artifact to unlock a room. My game did not let me select and eventually when I hit view board, it did not let me go back to even trying to select between the cards and it timed me out and I was not able to do anything and it caused me to lose so I now have a loss in my limited draft Event.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Translation Collision: "Enlist" and "Recruit" are both translated as "징집" in Korean

    In the Korean client of Magic Arena, two different keywords—Enlist and Recruit—are both translated as "징집".

    As shown in the attached screenshots:

    Recruit is translated as "징집" (e.g., The Queen of Dale).

    Enlist is also translated as "징집" (e.g., Argivian Cavalier).

    Having two separate mechanics use the exact same Korean name causes gameplay confusion and text ambiguity.

    Please update the localization so that each keyword uses a distinct Korean term (e.g., keeping "징집" for Enlist and changing Recruit to "모집", or vice versa).

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug

    I am playing a Davriel, Soul Broker brawl deck, but when I try to activate his second ability to choose a deal, it won't let me select a deal at all. The options pop up but I can't pick one. I play on mobile (android) and I can interact with other parts of the screen like companions and cards, but I can't select a deal.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. why is this a thing during an update

    every roughly 40 megabytes it hits me with that... my connection and that should be good. this happened during the 1.4 gigabyte as well... which was annoying but not as annoying as this as this is a 2x as big update. just a error updating please do this oh its fine for 40 megabytes. if its fine and that just update to full... i shouldnt have to constantly hit buttons.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove alchmey cards or have option not to match them

    Have a separate queue or have an option to not play against alchemy cards. Everytime they have been played it has dramatically changed the game towards the person who played them in which they should be considered game changers. Players should have an option to not play against such slop for a more fairer experience.
    In doing this you will have better player retention especially with newer players who want to use arena as a stepping stone into paper magic.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. fix your suffler

    Your shuffler sucks. You can't have a 60 card deck and get mana draught with 24 mana, and 8 creatures that generate mana. I'm starting to think that your game is rigged so people keep buying cards.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Power Cube draft price

    The price to draft the arena power cube is WAY too high and the rewards are really bad. Just feels like corporate greed :(

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories