MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2825 results found
-
daily quests don't appear on my account
The three daily quests have never appeared on my account on Steam.
3 votes -
Ranking up while losing in limited events
I've played 4 premier drafts of HOB, I have not won more than 2 games in any single event and I'm ranking up. This is evil. I'm playing a ranked queue against players consistently above my skill level winning 33% - 40% of my games and ranking up. Half of the issue is the lack of participation in Universes Beyond, players decay far below their skill level and prey upon weaker players. The other half of the issue is WOTC's ranking system that inflates player rankings when they are losing more than 50% of their games, 2 pips per win…
3 votes -
24 land with 8 dual lands in deck and draw all swamps
Fix your randomized sort that is a failure. In 10 games this has happened 5 times
24 lands 60’card deck with 8 dual lands. Only 8 swamps in the deck and this type of card draw has happened 5 times out of 10 matches. Your random algorithm is broken.3 votes -
Match starts but client remains on Starting Match screen
MTG Arena freezes during matchmaking and fails to display an already-started match
Platform: Windows 11
CPU: Intel Core i7-10750H
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiI am experiencing severe performance and client freezing issues in MTG Arena.
Symptoms
- MTG Arena frequently becomes temporarily unresponsive and Windows displays “Not Responding.”
- This happens even when most other applications are closed.
- CPU, memory, and disk usage on the PC do not appear to be saturated when the freezes occur.
When starting a match, MTGA generates unusually high network traffic.
- Around 15 Mbps after selecting “Play.”
- Around 20–21 Mbps after selecting…
3 votes -
Steam : game data space not cleaned after download
Between the 21st and 22nd, the game asked for 11,000 MB of free space during loading. I made the necessary space, but the game did not free it again once the new game files had finished loading.
I therefore deleted the download folder from my Steam files, ran the content verification, and launched the game. It downloaded another 1.5 GB when starting up, but overall I recovered roughly the 11 GB of space.
With component prices being what they are at the moment, you need to be careful about the resources being used. I also find that, on mobile devices,…
3 votes -
Land stuck on board
After some (another) "wait for server" error, land I was playing appeared on the board but was actually in my hand (i could not activate it for mana AND I was able to play another land this turn).
See the log and the screenshot.
Not the first time I experience this kind of bug, afterr server eror.
Thanks for your time.3 votes -
Problème la saga "la vieille grosse araignée..." à II elle prévient les dégat, mais ma créature est tout de meme morte après s'être faite bl
Problème la saga "la vieille grosse araignée..." à II elle prévient les dégat, mais ma créature est tout de meme morte après s'être faite bloqué
Au cours d'un événement draft majeur
Sur téléphone
3 votes -
out
Issue:
The turn timer ran out while executing a loop to force the opponent to lose via library out, making it impossible to complete the game logic despite having a winning board state.Details:
I had Omniscience on the battlefield and was executing a loop using Breach the Multiverse to empty my opponent's 170-card deck. However, due to the lengthy trigger animations, my turn timer continuously ticked down even while I was actively casting spells and performing actions without any delay.Eventually, my timer ran out, preventing me from finishing the loop to mill out my opponent. The client's timer…
3 votes -
Scute Swarm Token Generation
I use cultivator colossus to gen scute swarm tokens. Any land drop over 250 tokens start to subtract from your total amount that are already on the battlefield.
I should have 250 on the first drop then 500 with a total of at least 1250 scutes. I only ever get 253.
3 votes -
Scute Swarm Token Generation
I use cultivator colossus to gen scute swarm tokens. Any land drop over 250 tokens start to subtract from your total amount that are already on the battlefield.
I should have 250 on the first drop then 500 with a total of at least 1250 scutes. I only ever get 253.
3 votes -
Critical French Translation Error on "Old Fat Spider Can't See Me"
In step 2 in english text: "prevent all damage that would be dealt by up to one target creature..." become in french "prévenez toutes les blessures qui devraient être infligées à..." Consequences, The French text states the opposite of the official rule.
3 votes -
I BOUGHT MYTHIC PACKS WITH GEMSTONES AND RECIEVE A RARE WILDCARD. HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIME NO WAY THIS IS NOT A BUG
HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIMES BUT IM TIRED OF BUYING GEM WITH MY MONEY TO CHANCE A MYTHIC IN A CERTAIN SET TO THEN RECEIVE A RARE WILDCARD IN A MYTHIC PACK AT LEAST GIVE ME A CRAPY OR EVEN BANNED MYTHIC BUT A RARE WILDCARD HAS TO BE A BUG. I FEEL LIKE IM BEING TAKING ADVANTAGE OFBECAUSE OF HOW SILLY THE FIX IS TO THE PROBLEM.
3 votes -
I BOUGHT MYTHIC PACKS WITH GEMSTONES AND RECIEVE A RARE WILDCARD. HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIME NO WAY THIS IS NOT A BUG
HAPPENED TO ME AT LEAST 6 TIMES BUT IM TIRED OF BUYING GEM WITH MY MONEY TO CHANCE A MYTHIC IN A CERTAIN SET TO THEN RECEIVE A RARE WILDCARD IN A MYTHIC PACK AT LEAST GIVE ME A CRAPY OR EVEN BANNED MYTHIC BUT A RARE WILDCARD HAS TO BE A BUG. I FEEL LIKE IM BEING TAKING ADVANTAGE OFBECAUSE OF HOW SILLY THE FIX IS TO THE PROBLEM.
3 votes -
Loot, Exuberant Explorer - Bug
The card Loot, Exuberand Explorer is not puting the 5 cards from its ability back in the bottom of the library in radom order. It is instead puting them on top in revealed status.
3 votes -
Cold-Blooded Killer starter deck missing 3x Sengir Vampire cards after color challenge
This bug report infinite loop is so disrespectful. I don't want to post a new idea, I want support.
I completed all 5 colors in the Color Challenge event, but my black starter deck (Cold-Blooded Killer) is missing 3x Sengir Vampire cards. It wants me to use wildcards to craft them, but I thought the whole idea behind that challenge was that I would get all 5 decks and their cards upon completion.
3 votes -
you really need to fix the game, get rid of obsolete thigs that are costing you players
you hand smoothing and your matchmaker algorithms are obsolete. Both were put in to attract new players and hand out BS participation trophies. Balancing the game for new players is out dated as almost 90% of the decks are copies of meta decks and if someone is using a copied deck do they really need any other advantage? The only payers it is really hurting are deck crafters. Your matchmaker is supposed to set the win rate at about 60% but against crafted decks it is actually much lower. Basic math is it is supposed to place you against deck…
3 votes -
Historic Pauper
I’ve really enjoyed the recent Historic Pauper events on MTG Arena, especially seeing the format move from recurring Midweek Magic events to a full Metagame Challenge. I’d love to see Historic Pauper become a permanent competitive format, ideally with its own Ranked queue.
The repeated events and the recent Metagame Challenge make it feel like there is genuine player interest in the format. Even if a permanent Ranked ladder isn’t feasible yet, a permanent competitive queue would be a great way to test sustained demand without requiring a major commitment to seasonal Ranked rewards.
I’d personally play Historic Pauper Ranked…
3 votes -
Unable to block
Client prevented me from selecting creatures to block in Hobbit limited. No abilities were activated or spells cast that would prevent blocking. Incident caused a timeout and eventual loss of game. Attempted to restart client while issue occurred but could not select blockers.
3 votes -
troop of ponies bug
Playing Arena direct, tried to defend a 2/2 Amass with Troop of Ponies, then use 2 of 3 available mana to sacrifice it for lands. Lost a paid game because of it.
3 votes -
Kili the Resourceful Bug
Opponent played Kili the Resourceful. The following turn the opponent played the first dwarf and drew a card and then played another dwarf in the same turn and drew another card which it should not trigger because the ability on activates once a turn. The next turn opponent drew another 2 cards on Kili which they should not have and I lost.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?