MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2826 results found
-
Dáin, Lord of the Iron Hills tax not applying on attack
On multiple occasions, while having "Dáin, Lord of the Iron Hills" on the battlefield and with the Storied mechanic active, my opponents are still able to attack me without paying the tax. This happens regardless of the amount of mana open, even when tapped out before combat. The Storied mechanic itself seems to be working, as the symbol appears indicating that Storied is active once the conditions are initially met, and other Storied creatures work without issue such as "Bifur, Melodic Rider" who was on the battlefield at the same time and doubling triggers. The game seems to be failing…
3 votes -
Incorrect Translation
The text for Damping Sphere says "mana value of 2 or less," but my Atraxa was exiled.
I looked it up and it seems the actual card does not have a mana value restriction, so I believe this is a translation error, but because I didn't cast a counterspell, I ended up losing the game.The text for Damping Sphere says "mana value of 2 or less," but my Atraxa was exiled.
I looked it up and it seems the actual card does not have a mana value restriction, so I believe this is a translation error, but because I didn't…
3 votes -
When using Davriel, using it's ability to select an offer and a condition, I get th eoptions but the game does not let me chose any
When using Davriel, using it's ability to select an offer and a condition, I get th eoptions but the game does not let me chose any of them, instead, the timer starts and it choses any of them for me, VERY frustrating
3 votes -
3 votes
-
バグ報告、MTGアリーナ
スタンダードランク戦で
強風岩峰の包囲(エンチャント)を手札から出して使用した際にマルドゥ、ジェスカイの選択ができなくなっています。3 votes -
Starter deck duel event is currently broken.
Start deck duel deck selection currently shows that all decks are invalid. While I can still enter the event and play with the last selected deck I cannot switch decks as all are shown as invalid. It looks like perhaps new decks are cycling in but they failed to launch the new decks before invalidating the old ones.
3 votes -
product suggestion
how about you balance the game. I'm tired of seeing turn two/turn 3 kills in every format, must answer threats immediately in every format or lose, or hyper control decks. I can't even enjoy a game of brawl without getting paired with overpowered commanders and unfun play patterns. Thanks for ruining magic for me. I'll never buy another product again.
3 votes -
Bloodthirsty Conqueror - Infinite Combo Problem
Infinite Combo - Bloodthirsty Conqueror + Starscape Cleric
As soon as he did damage with a creature Bloodthirsty Conqueror popped off, causing Starscape Cleric to pop off, causing Bloodthirsty Conqueror to pop off... etc. etc. ad nauseum.
Really annoying because this was in Ranked Brawl. This isn't the first time I've encountered an infinite combo, but first time reporting it. Not at all in the spirit of the game. Makes it feel exploitative instead of actually competitive. You shouldn't be able to cheese Ranked like this.
There is even an article explaining the exploit:
https://edh-combos.com/combo/5867-6191/3 votes -
Ugly Infinite Combo
Infinite Combo - Bloodthirsty Conqueror + Starscape Cleric
As soon as he did damage with a creature Bloodthirsty Conqueror popped off, causing Starscape Cleric to pop off, causing Bloodthirsty Conqueror to pop off... etc. etc. ad nauseam.
Really annoying because this was in Ranked Brawl. This isn't the first time I've encountered an infinite combo, but first time reporting it. Not at all in the spirit of the game. Makes it feel exploitative instead of actually competitive. You shouldn't be able to cheese Ranked like this.
There is even an article explaining the exploit:
https://edh-combos.com/combo/5867-6191/3 votes -
Can't add friends or direct challenge users
Unable to add friend and unable to invite people into challenges
3 votes -
Thought Partition malfunction
After casting Thought Partition, the targeted card changes to white and its cost to 5, then several turns later, without changing zones or being interacted with, reverts back to its printed cost and color (and is castable for its original cost somehow). This has happened when targeting Light-Paws, Emperor's Voice and Weapons Manufacturing. Both instances occurred in separate ranked Historic games. I am playing on Windows.
3 votes -
Skipped Upkeep
During the game, on turn one, the game completely skipped my upkeep, so I was unable to cast Vampiric Tutor during my turn to put the spell I needed on top of my library.
Then, on the following turn, I used Vampiric Tutor to search for Necromancy and put it on top of my library. I drew it and cast it, but for some completely inexplicable reason, the game decided to cast Necromancy AS AN INSTANT.
Because of this, the creature I reanimated immediately died, completely ruining the play and potentially the entire game.
Seriously, what is going on? These…
3 votes -
Powered Cube Entry Cost Reduction
The cost to enter this cube is too high. It is a phantom draft, meaning we don't get to keep any cards we draft, yet the entry fee is the same price as actual drafts. I would expect the prizing to dip if the entry fee is adjusted, but that's completely fine.
I really like this cube, but I stopped playing it because it is just such horrible value for my gold/gems. Even when you win you're getting less compared to another draft, because this is phantom.
The format is polarizing and sometimes you roll the event, sometimes you get…
3 votes -
thoramax ou l'utilisation de BOT en mode Classement (vidéo)
Voilà comment cette entreprise fait pour gérer la progression des F2P en mode Classement:
avec l'utilisation de BOT et une pioche en parfaite adéquation à chaque tour pour contrer l'adversaire, quit à sortir 3 fois la même carte d'affilé.
Cette entreprise n'a pas honte du ridicule avec de tels manipulation grossière.
Bon visionnage:
3 votes -
Albayoko ou un deck de 250 cartes avec la pioche d'un deck de 60 cartes en vidéo
Encor un, qui prouve bien que la pioche des cartes est truqué en mode Classement, c'est à se demmander à quoi ça sert de jouer un deck de 250 cartes quand on voit une partie comme celle là ou la pioche des cartes de l'adversaire est identique à un deck de 60 cartes et comme d'habitude pour ma part des cartes à plus de 5 mana en main que je n'ai que en un seul exemplaire dans mon deck.
Vous comprenez pourquoi je n'ai jamais donner le moindre dollar à catte entreprise, je ne veux pas être le cautionnaire de…
3 votes -
Ajani, Nacatl Avenger
I am playing on PC.
Setup: Ajani, Nacatl Avenger, a red permanent, and a token doubler like Anointed Procession all on the battlefield.
Issue: In the above described scenario, using Ajani's +0 to create a 2/1 cat warrior will create two tokens instead. Based on Ajani's rulings, this should trigger his reflexive trigger twice, allowing you to fling damage equal to your number of creatures twice.
Currently, Ajani is only triggering once, regardless of how many tokens are created, allowing you to fling damage only once.
Here is the wording from Ajani's official rulings showing that Arena is not applying…
3 votes -
mmnmsf ou quand on en a marre de tomber sur ce genre de partie (vidéo)
On va pas se mentir que l'on a tous raz le bol de ce genre de partie contre des débutants qui savent pas jouer mais que le jeux fait gagner en truquant la pioche, quand tu sort un "Arpenter la trame" et le jeux te sort 4 terrains et que au tour suivant, comme par hasard ce noob pioche un destructeur sort juste au tour d'aprés.
Dans le genre "expérience de jeux" ......il y a beaucoup mieux.
Bon visionnage:
3 votes -
Jack_Dilindjer ou la pioche improbable avec un deck de 250 cartes en mode Classement(vidéo)
Une nouvelle vidéo du truquage de la pioche en mode classement avec un deck de 250 cartes qui plie une partie en 5 tours, on est tous d'accord que cela ne se produit jamais en partie réelle?
Mais vue que des joueurs font des achats sur ce jeux, il faut bien que les probabilité soient modifiées pour faire gagner ces joueurs avec des deck sans aucune stratégie pendant que je continue à piocher des cartes à plus de 5 mana, carte que j'ai un seul exemplaire dans mon deck, j'ai vraiment beaucoup de malchance :)...
Bon visionnage:
3 votes -
Can you obtain duplicate copies of the same card style?
Can you obtain duplicate copies of the same card style? Is there no compensation at all for getting duplicate card styles?
I was supposed to receive three card styles, but only two showed up in the system at that time. I contacted customer service, and they explained that two of them were duplicates. This is completely unreasonable.3 votes -
Same Shat Different Day
You make your deck 40% land and still only get 3 lands out of your first 12 to 14 cards. Odds state 4 plus lands out of 12 cards. Yet here i am! Back to back games on round 5 with 3 MFing lands. Fix your MFing card randomizing system. It is ********.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?