Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2823 results found

  1. Won't finish download

    Tried uninstalling app and reinstalled the app. Did factory reset on phone still won't fishing download

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yargle day not counting for undefeated achievement.

    Despite the text of the 'undefeated' achievement reading 'Get seven wins in a Best-of-one limited event without losing any games', the Yargle Day sealed does not give the achievement when going 7-0. Should be platform agnostic, though I'm on PC; steps to reproduce would be to simply go 7-0 in Yargle day sealed. Expected outcome: Gain achievement. Experienced result: No achievement.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Closer look at cards

    I use the mobile app and normally when I'm building a deck, I can press and hold on a card to bring up the closer look. But now I can only open the closer look if I add the card to the deck.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Priority not returned during end step

    Ongoing problem with priority. Whenever I got to my end step with spells/abilities available and the mana to use them, if my opponent does something and I let it resolve, I don't regain priority, and the turn passes back to them.
    For example: on my end step opponent activates a creature land while I have Requiting Hex in hand. If the ability of the land resolves, I will now have a legal target to cast the Hex, while the opponent is tapped out. It shouldn't require me to hold full control to be able to cast spells after the stack…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yargle day unable to join

    I cannot join the Yargle day event. Says network error unable to join event. Can still play other modes just fine.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Asset Error Detected" when playing a tutor

    Whenever I play a tutor and my deck is on display, I immediately get an error message "Asset Error Detected" and it relaunches Arena, but that takes too long and I can't pick my card, I get back into the game a turn later.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 10th pack reward issue

    I bought 10 packs. When I got my reward for the 10th pack I was opening the cards and got distracted, then my phone screen closed and when I opened my app back up I lost all the bonus cards I had just earned!!!! Feeling kinda bummed and annoyed.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Error with lands count

    It doesn't recognize I have three lands, it counts only two, so I wasn't able.to play any spell and I miss many playing turns because of this issue.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Game freezes and doesn’t allow side boarding

    Game freezes mid game and needs app to be closed and reopened to get back in the game. When this happens and the game finishes instead of the side board screen it gives me an avatar screen. This has cost me many games and happens a lot

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. scry order

    When I Scry, I cannot reorder my cards. I can't decide damage assignment on opponent's creatures

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Error on startup after 26/8 update

    When starting the game after the newest update I get an error with some content like this:

    "MTG arena setthreaddescription UnityPlayer.dll" Windows 8.1

    What can I do to fix it?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. At this point…

    At this point, I’m beyond disappointed at this game specific platform on playing mtg. The game play is very very very awful and punishes average players to death. I consistently make mythic often times within a week or a little over a week. But this is unacceptable when I am struggling for most of the time getting out of platinum. I barely got out with 4 days left I to the season…it doesn’t matter what deck I make within my means it gets countered fast. Standard is garbage, so much white going around, white decks always have sheltered by ghost…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reclamation Sage Bug

    If you cast this submit 0 is greyed out many times and you have to wait for time out so you dont take out one of your own enchantments etc…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Accessibility regression after 2026.62.30: Eye-tracker mouse move events stopped working

    Eye-tracking software successfully moves the Windows cursor and clicking works, but Arena does not respond to the synthetic cursor movement. Hover states don't activate and cards cannot be dragged. Moving a physical mouse does generate the expected hover/drag behavior.

    This worked correctly before the 2026.62.30 update and stopped working immediately after installing it. The same eye-tracker mouse movement continues to work normally elsewhere in Windows and in other applications.

    Platform: Windows 11

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 【重大】アプリケーションが起動しない

    8月26日のアップデート後、MTGA.exeのアイコンを起動しても、

    『アプリケーションを正しく起動できませんでした(0xc0000005)。
     [OK]をクリックしてアプリケーションを閉じてください。』

    というダイアログが表示され、ゲームが起動しません。
    前日までは問題なく起動・プレイできていました。
    念のため、Windowsの再起動、MTGAアプリの再インストールなどを行いましたが、同様でした。
    アプリは、改めて日本語公式サイトからダウンロードし直したものです。

    現状、何の手も打てず、ゲームをプレイすることができません。
    先日のアップロードは何だったのでしょうか。非常に困っています。

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. All buttons in app stop working

    Playing on Galaxy 24 ultra. Since latest update, if my Bluetooth ear buds are connected, all buttons in interface stop working. If I turn off Bluetooth, everything works normal again.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would suggest a clean random shuffler without smoothing or anything to mess with what you might think is fair.

    I would suggest a clean random shuffler without smoothing or anything to mess with what you might think is fair.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a brawl free of MTGA cards

    I believe that the inclusion of a Brawl mode that bans all MTG Arena cards should be an option in casual. I understand the cards are in the game, but there should still exist a way for those of us that want to avoid playing with MTGA cards to do so. One shouldn't have to resort to using ones friends list to have fair games of brawl.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quest never showed up

    I never got the quest on my account for the jump in, and so I never got the reward of a free quick draft token. Anything you could do ?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. daily quests don't appear on my account

    The three daily quests have never appeared on my account on Steam.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories