MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2823 results found
-
Doubling season does not double loyaly gained from planeswalker abilities
When activating Ugin, eye of the storms, doubling season does not double the loyalty gain from the +2 ability. It does double starting loyalty if Ugin is played after doubling season though.
3 votes -
Badgermole Cub
I'm in a traditional standard event and my second opponent played badgermole cub in both games. I entered with the gems. I won 2-0 anyway.
3 votes -
PERFECT DEALS FOR OPPONENT
If you're just going to deal seven perfect cards into the opponent's hand so I have absolutely no chance of even playing my cards let alone winning the game like don't f****** waste my time. why do you make me play against these obviously completely rigged and unfair decks?
3 votes -
sucks
This game has stopped being fun. Every match is playing against a netdeck that's 90% removal so I'm not even playing. I'm just watching someone else play. And I never get the mana I need until it's one turn before I lose, I'm uninstalling now. This sucks.
3 votes -
Asset Error Detected
In the Deck Builder, under Brawl, when I try and search for t:Demon in the search bar, I get an automatic popup saying, "Asset Error Detected - Arena will relaunch". The bug is consistent and continues to block me even when I relaunch Arena. I have tried looking up t:Zombie and nothing goes wrong but Demon triggers it consistently.
3 votes -
Allow players to concede in the sideboard screen
Please allow players to concede during the sideboard screen. Sometimes a player needs to leave a game, and not allowing them to concede during sideboarding makes their opponent have to wait until the game times out.
3 votes -
REPETITION
Could you please stop forcing me to play against preset decks that play the same cards in the same order every single game? I really don't enjoy having my time wasted.
3 votes -
Align Brawl and EDH banlist.
I just think that cards banned in EDH (Rofellos, THE PLANESWALKER DOG, Paradox Engine, but also Primeval Titan, Golos, Emrakul, etc.) should be banned in brawl, receiving the same treatment of Strip Mine and Ancient Tomb, for the same reason: they create one-sided games.
3 votes -
Please Do not remove "rebalancing"
I'm really sad that Alchemy going away. It's wonderful format!
If it's difficult to create new Alchemy cards, could you please keep "rebalancing"?
"Rebalancing" is unique point for DCG. It allows unpopular themes and cards to come into the lime light (like dungeon, Ninjutsu, wizard themes). It's so exciting!
And it's strong point to keep using bannd cards (like Nadu, Vivi, Cori-Steel Cutter and so on).
So please reconsider to discontinue Rebalancing.
thank you.3 votes -
error updating data check your connection and try again
It's always the same error that happens every time there's a new update. I had to uninstall and re-download the game. This happened last month with The Hobbit's release.
Yesterday, September 9, I had the same issue again; I had to uninstall and re-download the game.I downloaded the game via Steam, and it was ok, but because I already have an account, I have to download another 1.44 gb
While the game is downloading the required files, the download starts normally and manages to download some data, but after a while it stops(around 50\60mb) and gives me the error. Restarting…
3 votes -
Booster tutor (card)
Booster tutor in cube should show all cards, not just the one the player picks, as the card reads. This could help in terms of strategy.
3 votes -
momir
Please please please please STOP DOING MOMIR. It is the worst thing someone could come up with to play on arena: it's zero skill all luck, it takes for forever, and even the mechanic of having to press the buttons adds to the tediousness. Midweek events used to have to many cool things happening. Please just stop wasting people's time with this.
3 votes -
player attacking with too many creatures
a player attacked me with more than 250 creatures, i didn't block (protected) and i got the warning that i was inactive and would loose the game and finally lost without any possibility to interact oder to speed up the very slowly attacking creatures
3 votes -
Rottenmouth Viper Bug
If you look at screenshot A you will see that my Rottenmouth viper has been reduced to one swamp to cast. I had that swamp available to cast but as you can see in screenshot #2 it still wanted me to pay the full price or sacrifice creatures to cast…. Shouldnt it be reduced to what is displayed on the card in the hand from fuel tank feaster?
3 votes -
infiante loop
I am writing to report a highly detrimental combo currently active in Standard match play that is severely damaging the health of the format. This interaction creates an infinite loop of life gain and loss that instantly ends the game, making Standard feel entirely pointless and completely uninteractive.
As shown in the attached screenshot (image_2e32cf.jpg), the issue stems from the interaction between two specific mechanics:
Marauding Blight-Priest (or similar effects): "Whenever you gain life, each opponent loses 1 life."
Bloodthirsty Conqueror (or similar effects): "Whenever an opponent loses life, you gain that much life."
Once both of these permanents are…
3 votes -
how rigged is azorius control in pioneer?
all opponents are getting god rng all time , god draws, god hands, god secuences vs azorius control
my acc is rigged af, well
3 votes -
Scute Swarm
My opponent made too many scute swarm tokens, and the timer system booted me.
While resolving a great multitude of scute swarm triggers, my opponents timer rope began to run out, followed by a time out being used. After that was exhausted, my timer rope began to burn down, despite having no possible actions available to me. I had one untapped land (Hedge Maze), and one untapped creature with a mana ability, but it was summoning sick. Also no cards in hand that were available, due to the lack on available mana.
So while I had no actions available to…
4 votes -
Loading screen bug/error updating data
The game will not load properly, this happens periodically and fixes itself later without any issues. But it happens at everyday varying in duration from several hours to mins…
3 votes -
Game Crashes when Searching Library for Land
Game Crashes in Competitive Brawl whenever I search Library for land on Android. Error message reads, "Arena will relaunch to verify assets." Doesn't happen in historical.
3 votes -
The card Mythos of Nethroi isn't working properly.
The card Mythos of Nethroi isn't working properly. When you target a nonland permanent it doesn't give you the option to spend the extra mana necessary and the spell fails if you spend the black and 2 colorless mana.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?