MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2828 results found
-
General game mechanics
Gameplay DOES NOT play anything like the real game!!!! NOT A GAMEPLAY IDEA BUT ACTUAL COMPLAINT
Landfall Mechanic - Is this the reason behind what my issue with how this game plays atm? I was typing out the issue when I realised that it greatly benefited this 1 mechanic that I think is broken as all getup
I have no idea how it is that with 2 land during deal that you can go 4+ rounds into a game with no more land being drawn when 1/3 of your deck is land. I have been playing this game mainly in…
3 votes -
Stupid shuffler
Fix your ******** game. These kinds of stretches of horrible hand draw giving my opponents all of their best cards combo every time is inexcusable. These are the kinds of runs that kill momentum and rank, and y’all need to fix this. Fix you **** game.
3 votes -
Stretched deck preview images
In the Decks window view, some of the deck preview images are stretched, and when I reassign the image to them, another deck's display gets stretched.
3 votes -
PLEASE put companion (pet) sound effects on a different channel from normal SFX
Could "game rules" sounds be on a separate channel from normal sound effects?
I want to mute everything that isn't relevant to the execution of a match, so that when i minimize the window the only sounds i hear from the game are sounds that tell me something is happening that i might need to respond to.
Like, just sound effects for game actions, shuffling, the rope, priority, etc. I want to mute everything else, no "ear candy".
3 votes -
In ranked BO3 I cant sideboard. It happens a lot of times, today I lost 2 matches because of this.
In ranked BO3 I cant sideboard. It happens a lot of times, today I lost 2 matches because of this.
3 votes -
The Game does no open. It is stuck in a loop that goes back to "Check status - Disconnect - Exit Game" all the time
The Game does no open. It is stuck in a loop that goes back to "Check status - Disconnect - Exit Game" all the time.
Status says all systems operational.3 votes -
Eaten by Piranhas and Ygra eater of all bugged
I cast an Eaten by piranhas on ygra, sacrificing a creature do to its ward cost. Eaten by piranhas removed 3 abilities from Ygra, including the ability that makes creatures into artifact creatures. All creatures were still foods, and when the player proceeded to cast another creature a turn later, it was a food artifact as well. The ability text on Ygra was greyed out clearly showing it had been deactivated but it was still in effect. The other player had managed to get an emblem off that dealt me damage equal to the amount of healing they did. They…
3 votes -
About Card Art Styles
When will the bug be fixed where the opponent's alternate card art is displayed, even though I have the "Hide Alternate Card Art Styles" setting enabled?
It is frustrating—and actually hinders gameplay—when cards I recognize by their specific artwork or name appear with different art or names instead.
I would really like you to stop forcing the display of alternate card styles.3 votes -
Ranked Matchmaking Needs to be Improved
A lot of players (including myself) lose a large number of consecutive traditional ranked matches. I won’t go so far as to say that matchmaking is broken, but it seems like it needs to be improved. Players should be able to win more matches. Perhaps AI can be utilized to make matchmaking more balanced. For example, AI can be used to match opponents with “meta” decks against other “meta” deck opponents, instead of against players with more creative decks. It’s tiresome constantly losing.
3 votes -
How is it possible
That guy is obviously cheating, or I'm being matched against a bot; there's no way he could pull three copies of the same card in a row—and exactly when he needs them. What a disappointing game; it’s not the Magic I used to love anymore.
3 votes -
Add "Alchemy" to Event Titles
Events allowing Alchemy cards or with alchemy cards in their draft pools should make it more clear in their titles and descriptions.
3 votes -
Opponent DoS with card hover highlight
In a recent game, my opponent was able to DoS me by frequently changing the card hover highlight. I was able to restart the game to take one game action, but a few seconds after restarting, my game actions stopped registering again. Muting the opponent did not fix the issue (muting does not affect hover highlighting).
Playing on iOS 2026.61.30.5042.1300604
3 votes -
garbage game
Turn 2-3 is defeat without perfect interaction, Add to that how rigged it is, the perfect mix of garbage.
They should pair decks of similar power that are capable of interacting a little, but it seems impossible.
I'm just watching my opponent play solitaire, uninteresting games.
I hope they enjoy vs a ftp player lol3 votes -
Exile Return Error
Exile Return Error:** Permanents exiled until end of turn occasionally fail to return to the battlefield after the effect expires.
3 votes -
Able to access Pre-Production Build
While MTG Arena was down for scheduled maintenance on 7/21/2026, there was an option to change the version on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. Changing the value to "PreProd Doorbell by Client Verson" allowed one to change the version of the game.
Attached are screenshots.
3 votes -
Cannot connect after July 21 update, Windows PC
After the July 21 update, I get the "Connection Lost" screen when I open Arena on my Windows PC. My computer is connected to the internet, and I am able to connect to the Arena server on my iPhone.
3 votes -
Ygra ward bug
Ygra states sacrifice a food and all creatures become food tokens when I sacrificed a creature to pay the ward it was still active
3 votes -
Land Notifier
I would like there to be an option when you concede a game that it is due to land. Not because you're being a spoiled sport. It's no fun to draw all land or no land for the entire game. And I would like to be able to tell my oponent at the top of the game when you're mulliganing that the reason why/
in addition, you should update your poll about "Did you have fun this match?" The data you get doesn't help and is skewed. You Should find out why we didn't have fun. I would be that…
4 votes -
"Are you sure?" Button for commander zone movement
Can we get an 'are you sure?' check for when commander is moving into exile and you accidentally click decline? Similar to the checks when you forget that you're trying to counter an uncounterable spell?
3 votes -
"Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes" FANTASTIC and SAVAGE LANDS are guaranteed to appear every time.
In Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes, when selecting the first and second packets,
"FANTASTIC" and "SAVAGE LANDS" invariably appear among the choices
regardless of how many times the attempt is made;
thus, the randomness of packet appearance rates is not being maintained.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?