MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2826 results found
-
JUMP-IN EVENT STUCK, THE RESSING BUTTON IS GONE
The 'Resign' button in the Jump In event has disappeared, and my account is currently stuck. I cannot play or exit the event. Could you please reset my event status please, Thank you." i wait for 2 years plz help
3 votes -
land
ここ数試合のマッチングにおいて土地のドローが異常。
25枚のゴルガリミッドを使用したらゲーム中盤に土地しか引かなかくなり、
21枚しか入れてない白単アグロに至っては手札全て土地になる展開があった。これもたった数試合の出来事だ。
こんな馬鹿げた乱数でどうやって勝てと言うのか?
こんな乱数仕込んでる運営が頭悪すぎる。3 votes -
gold pack progression not working correctly
the gold pack progression has been stuck at 2 for at least 10-15 packs, if not more, been needing a fix for a while
3 votes -
Time out bug exploit
Can't really capture this in images. Player was using a time out exploit. It was my turn. He waited out the clock on my turn for their turn to respond. He played no spells and had no effects to make me skip my turn. Nothing like silence was played. I had 3 untapped mana waiting to play a creature and it skipped the rest of my phases and went to their turn. Seems to be an exploit because this player continued to wait out the clock on my turn likely to attempt to trigger the phase skips again.
3 votes -
draft
Server erro and disconnection, result in a game loss during a quick draft.
3 votes -
Please do something with Historic
I find myself returning to this topic once again, because unfortunately, nothing has changed since my previous feedback. If anything, the situation has gotten worse. I genuinely hope that the upcoming banlist announcement will finally address these issues, because the current state of Historic is, frankly, tragic. I am writing this because I love this game and this platform, but I am increasingly frustrated by what feels like a lack of attention to the health of the format and an inability to identify and address the root causes of the problems that are driving players away.
Unfortunately, even with the…
3 votes -
Cancel not working
When I hit cancel, nothing happens, or it suddenly finds me an opponent. What it does not do is actually canceled the request for an opponent or stop the game from starting... when I hit cancel, I want to register that I've hit it and then exit me from the queue, not start a game!
3 votes -
Dolmen Gate
this card only works once and other times after the first round the card effect no longer works
3 votes -
Loss without getting a match
I was 2-1 going into a new match at around 11:20 am PST 8/2/2026 For the TLA Play box. the queue broke, never said opponent matched and was running up past 2 minutes. I restarted teh application and see a 2-2 record on the event.
3 votes -
Mana sources auto tapping DESPITE ME MANUALLY TAPPING THEM
I'm getting sick and tired of tapping my lands to produce the mana and then casting my spell and the stupid game decides to tap OTHER mana sources to cast the spell and leave me with unspent mana. This stupid bug has cost me a few matches and I'm getting sick and tired of this idiotic bug. 3 times today. Why is wizards full of inadequate people who don't know how to properly make a game work. Good lord.
3 votes -
Created Deck States Invalid Deck No Cards Flagged
I created a deck; no cards were flagged, but I get the message that one of my cards is not valid for the format. My deck does not show the illegal card, and it keeps popping up.
3 votes -
After winning, gold coins not properly added to my total
I noticed that after winning games the gold coin rewards were not always added to my total. This means I can't buy as many packs as I'd like.
3 votes -
Cloak and Dagger
While playing with Cloak & Dagger, Entwined, I encountered what appears to be an incorrect interaction.
Steps to reproduce:
Cast Cloak & Dagger, Entwined.
Target an opponent and one of their creatures.
The opponent's revealed hand contained only a land card.
Arena displayed the prompt asking whether I wanted to exile a card from the opponent's hand.
The Accept button was disabled because there were no nonland cards in hand.
I clicked Decline.Expected result:
Since there was no legal nonland card to exile from the opponent's hand, I expected Cloak & Dagger to exile the targeted creature instead, as…3 votes -
Search by most recently acquired
In deck building and/or collection, please allow search by most recently acquired. Sometimes I forget what I’ve wildcarded when I am on a spree.
3 votes -
Algorythmic FAVORTISUM is at an ALL TIME HIGH
For the record ,No rigged ranking system shows who the real Champ is point 1.
POINT 2 ,I WILL QUIT EVERY GAME THAT LOOKS SUSPECT AND STILL FINISH DIAMOND OR MYTHIC EVERY SEASON.NO POINT PLAYING IF THE PC IS HELPING THE OTHER GUY CHEAT.
3 votes -
The Planar Cube cost is inappropriate
Raising the price to 1500 gems is inappropriate when all versions of the cube prior to the powered cube were 600 gems. For a phantom draft no less! Bring back the old pricing!
3 votes -
Could Arena Better Handle Deterministic Infinite Combos?
During a recent game of Competitive Brawl, I ran into an issue with the way Food Chain + Squee, the Immortal is handled on MTG Arena.
For those unfamiliar with the interaction, Food Chain can repeatedly exile and recast Squee, generating additional mana each time through the loop. In paper Magic, this is relatively straightforward to demonstrate: once the loop is established, you can simply state that you are repeating it an arbitrary number of times and move on to whatever you intend to do with the resulting mana.
On Arena, however, actually performing the loop can be extremely cumbersome.…
3 votes -
3 votes
-
You seem to have an issue where people can perform infinite combos indefinitely
Ban Doc Aurlock grizzled genius from standard, just spent 20 minutes watching someone perform a combo of bouncing their cards from battlefield to airbend just time wasting till I got bored of the game.
3 votes -
Specialize in Brawl
Specialize in Brawl has been bugged for a while now. It is no longer possible to choose the color you want to specialize into during deckbuilding when selecting a commander with specialize. This makes it impossible to build a specialize brawl deck that isn't just mono colored.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?