Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2836 results found

  1. Rules don't apply

    In my last game, I had an instant in my hand and was waiting to play it in response to a removal spell. When the time came, for no apparent reason, I was unable to cast it. This is a violation of the game’s rules.

    I hold you responsible for this issue and I want to be compensated with a Ranked point and in-game rewards as if I had won the game. I am attaching a screenshot as proof.

    My opponent had nothing that should have prevented me from casting the instant. I believe the game itself prevented me from…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Choco, Seeker of Paradise bugs if you select No to put a card in hand and have no lands in the pile to put into play.

    Was playing a game of arena, had a 2/2 bird token in play and Choco, Seeker of Paradise. I had landfalled for the bird to get +1/+0, then attacked. Selected No when Choco looked at the top card of my library to put it into my hand, then on the next screen, I got the below image where it told me to select the option, but two buttons were laid on top of one another and I could not click the button to continue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Glorybringer Would not exert

    In the power cube, evoked a fury targeting a manifested card and an abhorrent oculus. Assigned 2 dmg to each killing the manifested card and marking 2 dmg onto oculus, then cast a glorybringer and attack. There was no option to exert the glorybringer as it attacked to deal 4 to the oculus and kill it. My gloybringer could not trade up with the oculus for the rest of the game causing me to lose.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I’d love a Commander mode in MTG Arena

    • 4 to 6 players per match
    • If a player leaves, the game continues and all their permanents leave the battlefield
    • No big performance issues: use smart limits for tokens and combos instead of hard caps
    • Click player icons at the top to attack or target planeswalkers
    • Custom battlefield skins like

    It would make Arena way more fun and social for Commander fans.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Brawl and Competitive Brawl Challenge Friends

    Allow us to play our Brawl and Competitive Brawl decks with our friends.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Favorite Cards (Feature Request) - Useful for Filtering

    Please allow us to mark our favorites cards to facilitate filtering/deck-building. I often reuse certain cards across decks, and sometimes I just want to review my favorite cards, not all cards that exist. My current solution has been to have an invalid deck with my favorite cards, but this doesn't make it easy to build new decks (my current solution doesn't leverage the other great combination of filtering tools that deck-building already has).

    Even better, allow 3 sets of favorites so that I can have an "I always use these / high utility" separate from "these are extremely cool effects",…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. juego trucado

    no puede ser que los oponentes no pierdan un drop de tierra cada turno mientras yo soy incapaz a no ser que sea manaflood, me parece una falta de respeto al jugador

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cannot cast Wistfulness

    I can not cast Wistfulness including only GG

    I wanna cast him including only GG but was forced to pay with UU though I took full control

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bugged Adventure Effect

    Just had the unpleasent experience of losing a game in a limited pick 2 draft game due to a Smaug disappearing from my hand after playing it's sorcery adventure effect.
    Wouldn't have been bothered if it hadn't been an event but losing value on my event entry due to a bug feels a bit bad

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sideboard Issue

    The client would always "bug out" on me in the "profile," "decks," and "store" sections, but now it happened to me when I was changing cards in the sideboard instance
    I can click and change the cards, but it does not
    Show the number of cards I have

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. storming gives timeout

    While playing storm, it gives timeout while storming with storm of memories. In the end, grapeshot killed myself.
    Opponent was 34 life, so I had to storm of memories for something like 28. after storm of memories resolved all its triggers, I casted grapeshot and I got all the timeout used from storm of memories. It didn't reset, and game ends up targeting me with grapeshot triggers...
    And it was a ranked.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Link the "Thanks" and "Nice Deck" Emotes to Promote Positivity

    I am pretty new to magic and have only been playing/collecting for a couple months. Arena tutorials were fantastic and I replayed them until I understood most of what I was doing. I discovered some cards in the jump in event and decided to build a deck around them. I spent days having fun and building what I think is a pretty impressive deck. Today I got my first "nice deck" quote from an opponent and that felt really nice! Only to find out that I couldn't respond with "thank you" and could only respond with "good game" as I…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Discard Bug

    All cases where you are asked to discard, check to see if it is easier to keep N specific cards; or to discard M cards. Otherwise you get situations like this that are silly (and you have to burn the clock to make extra clicks).

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. lost ranked game while still queue'd up

    went into ranked queue and instead of taking me into my match it left me on the loading screen with game tips still cycling until i lost to timeout

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unoptable golden pack

    I’m experiencing a bug: that’s three packs I bought in the store while I need is one to get a golden pack, and I don’t get the golden pack.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One ring bug

    One ring didnt let me use it end of turn just went to my start of turn

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories