Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2836 results found

  1. Demonic Pacts Bug

    When controlling multiple Demonic Pacts, I want to use Pact with the Mirror to make a pact with one of them, but no matter what I do, it always makes a pact with the one placed first. I want to make a pact with the one placed later, but I cannot select it.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Booster Tutor is still not revealing the full text of cards

    Booster Tutor is still not revealing the full text of cards available for selection, as written.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twobrid Casting & Priority

    Shot in the dark here, but I am running a deck that uses glamdring + slumbering trudge to reduce the cost of instants and sorceries by 6. Which allows for twobrid spells, in this case, Rakshasas Bargain, to be cast for free. As is though, Arena will not hold priority for casting these unless you go full control. Is there a technical reason why that would not be possible, also having to manually adjust the cost from UBG to 222 every cast eats up a lot of time, would it be possible to assume cost reduction would default to the…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bloodthirsty Conqueror Combo Too Slow

    I don't mind infinite combos, I really don't, but I really hate that I can't concede after the uninterruptible combo starts, so I have to sit there for like a minute straight waiting for numbers to happen or restart the client to get back into the ranked queue sooner. I think that sucks for gameplay experience and should be fixed so you can go "okay I got it, I lost, let me quit please"

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. reporting for inactivity doesnt ban the player

    The report a player feature has now been live for over a month. Why is it that I still come across salty roping players that aren't banned? It is very clear you are not banning players demonstrating this behavior and are being reported for it otherwise I wouldn't run into them every other match still

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. UPDATE WHY

    I had to download 3 and 1/2 GB to update the game and not a single thing is different. The what the **** is the point of wasting all of that space when the game hasn't changed one iota?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 土地ばかりしかドローしなくなるマッチがある。

    作ったデッキを数戦マッチングさせると土地しかドローしなくなるマッチが続く。その逆で土地が全くドローしなくなるマッチも出てくる。良い加減この偏りを直してほしい。紙でのマッチならそんな事は起きない。

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cactus card functioning properly?

    I recently played a game and the opponent played some cactus card that eve it attacks it gets +99999/0, but when it attacked it got +99999/+999999. Am I missing something here? Did the card malfunction or did the player somehow link this up to give it another benefit?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. store purchasing error/difficulty

    I tried to purchase the new release draft and sealed tokens pack in store. It took multiple attempts to reach the payment screen, and when I did purchase the items did not initially show in my account. When I checked my email for receipt, the receipt was for a pack bundle (Which I have NEVER purchased before) instead of the play bundle (which I purchase EVERY release). Now the pack bundle shows in my account but I cannot reach the payment page in the store to purchase the play bundle. Really?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. cant use ttreasure token if i have nothing to cast with it

    i cant use a treasure token unless i have something i can do with the mana or something i can do like tappiong instead it moves me to the next phase. i want to use it with obsessive pursuit or other cards that trigger when a card is sacrificed but it skips ahead messing up the timing. it also doesn't let me do it if say someone is going to do exact damage to super shredder and i want the buff to survive.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you please make the visuals/#s of lands each player has more easy to track/visualize?

    I don't need to sit and count how many lands my opponent has. Nor for myself. Sometimes its pretty easy to miscount, cast something and not have enough mana.

    I don't want to have to sit and tap each land to get an idea of how much mana i have available. Please put #s of each land type - at least for basics, and maybe stack them visually to condense the space + make it easier to see. There is already far too much visual clutter on the screen in game.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Deep-Cavern Bat Bug

    If you flashback a removal spell with the card Flashback while Deep-Cavern Bat is on the stack, it will fail to reveal the opponent's hand. You can see in my screenshot Deep-Cavern Bat has been played, been removed, but my opponent's hand isn't revealed as it ought to be.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unable to purchase items in store on Mac client

    Steps to reproduce bug:
    1. Launch Arena on Mac (Tahoe 26.6.2)
    2. Go to the store
    3. Try to purchase anything for $$$

    Tried with both Rare wildcards and Gems.

    Expected result: Taking me to a purchase page like I usually see
    Actual result: No error message. The purchase window just closes out and goes back to the store.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lions eye diamond not playable

    Powered cube event
    Mtga on Android

    Play underworld breech
    Lions eye diamond in the graveyard
    Target me with brain freeze
    Graveyard fills up
    Lions eye diamond is placed ro the far left of playable cards from the graveyard
    Tey to drag Lions eye diamond to the battlefield to play it with underworld breach ability
    The spell just snapps back to hand over and over untill timer runs out.
    Expected to be able to play the card exiling three cards from my graveyard.

    It lost me a game and my final life in the draft. I would like to have the…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. timer

    PLEASE IMPROVE TIMER.

    for the love of all things sane and good, if a player resolves a spell, add a little extra time to the timer. if they are taking game actions, just add time to the timer so combos are playable. The Timer is the worst part of this game for sure.

    just been screwed over twice in my games first with Nady in Timeless becuase the game actions and Nadu triggers don't add to the clock for some reason, and then another game because I resolves a spell, but had 0 time to take game actions afterwards causing…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. asset

    During a Pioneer event, while I was playing with my Abzan Greasefang deck, I encountered the same issue in two matches. Every time I cast Cache Grab, the message "Asset Error Detected" appeared on my screen, and I couldn't continue playing. As a result, I have received two losses in the event so far due to this technical issue.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Issue: Unable to sideboard after PC crash when rejoining on mobile (MTGA) Description: If MTGA crashes on PC and I rejoin the match using a

    Issue: Unable to sideboard after PC crash when rejoining on mobile (MTGA)
    Description: If MTGA crashes on PC and I rejoin the match using a mobile app, I am unable to sideboard. This bug severely impacts match outcomes and requires urgent fixing.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Priority passing when having something to do

    Priority was passed for me even when having interaction to use. Both at the end of my turn after letting opponents resolve their end of turn-effects, and in their 2nd main phase after they cast spells. Just skipped right through to the next turn without asking me to pass priority. This was after their spells/effects had resolved, but I should still have had a window of opportunity to do something.
    In the attached picture I have an Overwhelming Surge in hand I could have used on their last turn.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories