MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2833 results found
-
Unable to See Ranked Events Bug
In the Starter Duel Deck I have won 15/3 matches, but it still tells me to resume playing. I cannot see any ranked constructed events, only Limited, and did not realize I was locked out of these and had been playing Pioneer thinking it just wasn't ranked. I cannot see Explorer or Historic events either. I have been playing Limited, but I feel my Arena experience has been severely compromised having been unable to play ranked events, and having not understood this was a bug, for such a long time.
I believe I have found it in the “Find Matches”…
2 votes -
deck builder suddenly no longer allows addition of new cards when deck building
When building decks I find that sometimes the "+" icon on my cards will gray out when not at 4 qty, and this will happen even if there is no copies in the side board. Once this happens, I am also unable to drag from the collection into the deck anymore.
Exiting the deck building and re-entering it does not work, the only way to deal with this issue is to completely restart MTG:A. After the restart, it will work as expected.
Lately it's happening so much it's becoming obtrusive, probably because I'm using it more for an experimental deck.
…
2 votes -
Tomik, Izzet Sparkmage [bug]
Tomik, Izzet Sparkmage has text "If a source you control would deal noncombat damage to an opponent or a permanent an opponent controls, it deals that much damage plus 1 instead."This ability is bugged.
Playing on PC
This ability does work when targetting an opponent with non combat damage. It does not work when targetting a permanent an opponent controls with non combat damage.
I expected it to work when targetting an permanent an opponent controls with non combat damage.
-
No workaround
2 votes -
Jace Reality Sculptor +1 issue
Hello,
I had an issue where Jace Reality Sculptor +1 ability didn't create a Jace token but increased its own loyalty by the amount of islands I controlled. I am playing on mobile so sadly I couldn't capture a log, but there is a screenshot.Starting loyalty was 2 as I had played the card and used the -3 ability the previous turn.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Brawl command zone
Brawl selection to send commander to command zone or library, when command zone is selected, shuffles commander into library instead, has happened 3 times in last 2 days
2 votes -
ETB lifegain triggers + Myrel, Shield of Argive + any +1/+1 gain on life gain = Opponent unable to respond and timer gets wound down
So I wanted to put together a cool concept of a deck. I went with "Hey what happens if I take this creature that makes a lot of tokens and then slap some lifegainers in with it?" Which works wonderfully! Soul Warden and many other creatures make it so whenever I have something enter I gain life, which makes Myrel an amazing Engine. And since I'm gaining a ton of life, it makes sense to put something like Ajani's Pridemate in there, right? Perfectly reasonable? Unfortunately, NO!
So Ajani's Pridemate, or any other card like it which gains +1/+1 counters…
2 votes -
Succès "Face à Jace"
Bonjour,
Dans mes tentatives pour débloquer le succès "Face à Jace", aucune d'entre elles n'a fonctionné :
J'ai lancé plus de 10 sorts avec "Renforcer Jace" : échec
J'ai créé un Jace avec directement plus de 10 marqueurs de loyauté sur lui : Échec
J'ai lancé plus de 10 sorts différents avec "Renforcer Jace" : Échec
J'ai augmenté mon Jace jusqu'à 30 marqueurs de loyauté avec divers sorts/effets : ÉchecJe suis dans l'incompréhension
Est-ce un bug ? Ou bien il me manque une info sur comment obtenir ce succès ?
2 votes -
double card in draft
fractured reality should give a pair of legendaries, where one breaks the norm of the regular version, but I got two identical Koths..
2 votes -
Title: Native collection export (text/CSV) Please add a button in the Collection tab to export my full collection as text or CSV, in the sa
Title: Native collection export (text/CSV)
Please add a button in the Collection tab to export my full collection as text or CSV, in the same format as deck export (count, card name, set code, collector number).
Why:
- Deck export already exists, but there is no way to export what I own. Building decks outside Arena means guessing which cards I have.
- The only current options are third-party trackers that read log files, which require desktop and do not work on mobile at all. The main one-click export is behind a paid subscription.
- New players especially need this…2 votes -
Orb Redemption Bug & Questions
Redeemed an orb on accident, said "Error" and then I don't have my orb, but didn't get the Echoverse Lyra Card style from the mastery pass. Also, there is a glitchy item at the end of the sotre that just says "uncommon card"
Can I please have my orb refunded so i can get the card style I intended to get in the first place?2 votes -
Unable to cast instant speed/flash spells after blockers have been declared
I was unable to cast ferocity of the hunt or edgar, moonlit sovereign at instant speed before blockers had been declared on my opponants turn despite having enough mana for both. Ultimately still won the game but could have had a big effect on the tempo of the game if it had been closer. Also had another similar issue in another reality fracture draft with the one mana blue instant.
2 votes -
Keep re-downloading 1.16g
Keep re-downloading game after it crashes. Wifi cuts out and causes game to crash - then forced to download 1.16g every time. Playing on android.
2 votes -
Saving Decks - Bug
Once I finish editing a deck and go to hit done nothing happens. It makes a slight noise to indicate it has been pressed, but it doesn't leave the editing page. If I try pressing the home page, it brings up the “You have unsaved changes” menu, and when I try to press save and exit nothing happens, but when I press undo changes, it works.
2 votes -
Enlightened Confidant
Enlightened Confidant reads at beginning of your end step, if you gained life this turn, surveil 1. If you put a card with mana value less than or equal to the amount of life you gained this turn into your gaveyard this way, put that card into your hand. When I triggered Enlightend Confidant with 2 life gained at end step, it didn't give me the option to surveil, instead it popped up a screen with my graveyard and my Gallia, the Merrymaker in the graveyard. It was confusing, because I had Gallia already in the graveyard, which made me…
2 votes -
unlimited time bug
So is there a bug where your opponent just gets unlimited time on their turn? this is in unranked random brawl. Because it was showing as i needed to respond to their move and started using my time while my opponents triggers was still resolving. Also at one point in the match the countdown timer just didn't activate anymore.
2 votes -
Won a ranked brawl game but went down rank
I won a game of ranked brawl by opponent conceding but i lost rank....
2 votes -
Duplicate Draft
During a Reality Fracture premier draft, I noticed that the indicator that tracks where the packs were around the table was showing that I had multiple packs at my seat, but I didn't see them. I decided that I would exit back out to the main menu and then rejoin the draft, hoping that it would fix the issue. Instead, it joined me into an entirely new draft, with the cards I had put in the sideboard for the first draft still in the sideboard for this one. Those cards were eventually removed from the pool after finishing the draft,…
2 votes -
sanctum lurker bug
when i play the sanctum lurker with elspeth, it doubles the empower jace token but it doesn't die due to the legend rule. i understand it not dying due to having 0 loyalty, but i would expect it should die to the legend rule, right?
2 votes -
Doubling Season doesnt double
Doubling Season doesn't double loyalty counters gained from activated abilities of planeswalkers
In order to recreate just play the doubling season and any planeswalker, activate it's activated ability.
Actual result: activated ability causes the gain to stay the same as if there was no effect that changes it
Expected result: Doubling Season should cause the activated ability of a Planeswalker to add twice as much loyalty counters as it is printed on the card
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?