Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2836 results found

  1. Mind Meanderer dying after fight with 3 Power creature

    1. I played a game in a "Premier Draft Reality Fracture" event. I controlled a Thopter token (1/1) equipped with Lich's Relic (+2/+1), so a 3/2 Thopter. My opponent played Mind Meanderer (4/4), which on ETB fights a creature. He chose to fight my 3/2 Thopter. Both creatures died, though the Mind Meanderer should've survived the fight.
    2. PC, Steam-Version of MTGA.
    3. I controlled a Thopter token (1/1) equipped with Lich's Relic (+2/+1), so a 3/2 Thopter. My opponent played Mind Meanderer (4/4), which on ETB fights a creature. He chose to fight my 3/2 Thopter. Both creatures died.
    4. The Mind Meanderer…
    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Matchmaking

    Fix your buggy matchmaking in competitive. A player should not in any case get 1 maybe 2 wins and then get a streak of more than 10 in a row. Easiest way to fix it if you want the "wild west" as you described for competitive is only have it rank based with no mmr as forcing a 50% win rate for all players takes the whole point of it out of playing to reach mythic. Having a good deck should not be punished by continually being put against decks that counter it

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Game is trash

    This game ******* sucks. MtG used to be fun, it just plain sucks *** now, straight up. **** Hasboro, **** Wizards. Ya'll suck, and the set design is garbage.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bloodline Recollector

    Bloodline Recollector did not become prepared.

    There was an attack and a block, both creatures died. I cast multiply by zero on a third creature, which I believe count's as dying but the spell was never changed to prepared.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. yoshimaru scrappy stray fight bug?

    I had my wrecking gecko (5/5) fight tether tactician (4/5) using the yoshimaru trigger and both creatures died.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Craftwork crusher - only one ability occurs

    Craftwork crusher came into play on my side, I selected deal 4 damage, and draw a card. I targeted Chandra, Torch of Defiance with 2 loyalty to deal 4. It deals 4, Chandra dies, I don't draw a card.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. pack

    Rewarded new packs are not found after clicking Claim, there's no packs to open. This has happened since the latest update.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mastery Rewards

    When I got the pop up that I had received a mastery pass reward it was a reality fracture pack. Upon going to open the pack, it doesn’t show up on my pack list. I’m playing on IOS and am getting rewards from the free mastery pass.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Premier Draft Reality Fracture skipped me without giving me a card from a pack

    While drafting during pack 1 pick 2 my pack was auto passed with 10 seconds left without giving me anything from it. I believe it happened when the next pack was passed to me. I'm attaching a picture of my final draft deck count where I am missing a card.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Says i won a pack, but didn't

    After every match it says I won a reality fracture pack when I haven't won a pack from rewards yet.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Creature Type Missing

    Bug: Scultpture is not selectable as a creature type for Patchwork Banner or Metallic Mimic.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Star Trek release maintenance communications

    Please write the status page updates as if Scotty wrote them for the Star Trek release next month. “Ship repairs will take at least a week, captain.” (Under promise, over deliver).

    Use all the camp and lore available in all communications to make us Trekkies wear extra goofy smiles. I’m sure you can do it and that people in your team will have a blast coming up with messaging!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exit Game hangs after Logging Out

    As title - attached is screenshot of what hangs. No movement from this screen via buttons, and the only way to clear screen is either close window via task bar or end task via task manager. This has been happening ever since the last update.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Turn ended early after playing Earth Crystal

    I had played an Earth Crystal, which lowers the casting cost of all green spells by one colorless. I still had one untapped dual red/green land remaining, and I had a spell which was reduced from one green+one colorless to one green. I should have been able to play that card before my turn ended, but I was not able to.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add search bar in the "Play" menu.

    Currently you can only search your decks in the "Decks" tab. When you select a format and click to choose your deck, you are reliant on scrolling for the deck you want.

    Should have the same features as in "Decks" tab, with a search bar and the five color clickers.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Turn ended without option of placing a land.

    My turn ended early, before I had a chance to play a land card. I was holding a dual land, had played a creature with a landfall effect, but I was unable to follow that up with a land card. I captured a log file immediately after it happened, but I don't know where the log file was saved on my phone.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have to restart game every time i want to switch decks

    Whenever I switch to a different deck or play mode, the game stops making matches and I'm left in the queue for 10 minutes. Won't work again until I relaunch the game...

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Balance Bug

    When I cast Balance, I had 0 creatures in play, 2 cards in hand and 4 lands. My opponent ended up losing his creatures and also had 4 lands so that stayed the same, but he ended up only discarding down to 3. I tried to screenshot it but I only got to capture the moment after his draw step when he went up to 4 cards, then played a planeswalker. As you can see in the 2nd screenshot he has 3 cards in hand after having cast Teferi. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything there. The only thing…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mystical Tutor Bug

    1: I got a priority stop before my draw step because I had a Mystical Tutor in hand. I hadn't manually put a stop there, as I usually do when I know I want to cast it. Since I got the stop, I did take the time to rethink the situation and opted in to casting it. Once I cast it, before my draw step, the cast I had tutored went and appeared 2nd from the top on my deck. Not only did I not draw the card but it seemed as though I wasn't even gonna draw it the…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories